You making a move on my Skully? I'm

lmao
    Ummm yeah! And So I guess we'll both be busy! LMFAO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 09:57 PM
    hi everyone!
    Hey Chadders! How are you tonight?

08-13-09 09:59 PM
    doing good, chatting with a girl i dated freshman year in HS, she found me on facebook haha, how you doing?
    08-13-09 10:01 PM
    I'm yummy either way! lol
    Gahhhhhhhhhhhh! Leave that ****e off site! LMAO!

08-13-09 10:01 PM
    hahahahahah
    08-13-09 10:03 PM
    doing good, chatting with a girl i dated freshman year in HS, she found me on facebook haha, how you doing?
    I am doing double awesome, thank you for asking! How goes the chat? That certainly gives you something to build on. Or atleast start out talking about! Anyone can find anyone these days! Not always a good thing. Sometimes very good!

08-13-09 10:07 PM
    You thought right! LOL! Glad to hear you are well. Is Wrecked a show? Or movie? I have heard of it I think.

I'm glad I did! . Its a show on Speed Channel. Its about one of the biggest (maybe the biggest) towing companies in Chicago. The cameras go along with them in the trucks to wrecks that they have to clean up. Being a truck driver, Steve loves this show.

08-13-09 10:10 PM
    Goodnight everyone, especially my Beak.
    08-13-09 10:10 PM
    its going good, she lives in new york, she moved senior year, kinda lost contact with her then, kinda enjoyed it tho haha, she never knew when to shut up haha ....i know im mean
    08-13-09 10:11 PM
    kasi thats a good show, i watch it too
    08-13-09 10:12 PM
    I'm glad I did! . Its a show on Speed Channel. Its about one of the biggest (maybe the biggest) towing companies in Chicago. The cameras go along with them in the trucks to wrecks that they have to clean up. Being a truck driver, Steve loves this show.

Ooh! I wanted to see that! I have seen that Operation Repo and it sucks. Bad. LMAO! "It ain't no joke if you don't pay that note!" Bwahahaha! It's reenactments, but that woman on there kills my nerves! LOL!

08-13-09 10:25 PM
    its going good, she lives in new york, she moved senior year, kinda lost contact with her then, kinda enjoyed it tho haha, she never knew when to shut up haha ....i know im mean
    How far is that from you? And LMFAO @ she never knew when to shut up! ! She probably still hasn't learned then! LOL! Any plans for a meet up or just chatting? Yes. I am too damn nosy.

08-13-09 10:41 PM
    Ooh! I wanted to see that! I have seen that Operation Repo and it sucks. Bad. LMAO! "It ain't no joke if you don't pay that note!" Bwahahaha! It's reenactments, but that woman on there kills my nerves! LOL!

Its a good show! It's on every Thursday at 10. Ick, I can't stand that Operation Repo show! Steve watches that too and I find myself leaving the room every time it is on.

08-13-09 10:42 PM
    Goodnight everyone, especially my Beak.
    Nightwulf.

08-13-09 10:44 PM
    There are some personal reasons for people to change theirs. They can still be what they be. LOL! How are you tonight BK?

You know I was teasing about that! Even if I don't know the reason, I understand that sometimes it is necessary. Mine is easy, I've used that moniker since 93. And it's not my e-mail address, so no conflicts.

08-13-09 10:46 PM
    Hello Raven and all others...
    08-13-09 10:46 PM
    Its about a 4 hour trip, I dunno if ill go up and see her, seems like she changed a lot, dunno if that's good or bad yet, we talked on the phone til my bb died lol

08-13-09 10:48 PM
    Hello Raven and all others...
    Hellloooooo Twisted! How goes it tonight? Got any more votes for president yet? LOL!

08-13-09 10:49 PM
    You know I was teasing about that! Even if I don't know the reason, I understand that sometimes it is necessary. Mine is easy, I've used that moniker since 93. And it's not my e-mail address, so no conflicts.

I know you were teasing BK! . I have only used three since around that time. So I usually only change after long thought or need. LOL! Too much other stuff to remember!

08-13-09 10:55 PM

Its a good show! It's on every Thursday at 10. Ick, I can't stand that Operation Repo show! Steve watches that too and I find myself leaving the room every time it is on.

Wait! Have you seen the real ones that "Big P**sy" off of the Sopranos narrates? It is real and he rides along with different repo men? Now I have seen them actually get shot at! Those are really good! I can't remember what station they come on though.

Edited to add! I remembered the name. It was called "Repo Men Stealing For A Living"
    Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-13-09 at 11:08 PM.
    08-13-09 11:00 PM
    Its about a 4 hour trip, I dunno if ill go up and see her, seems like she changed a lot, dunno if that's good or bad yet, we talked on the phone til my bb died lol

4 hours isn't so bad Chadders! If you think she may be worth it ( one way or the other ) I am teasing! LOL! Might turn out to be a good thing! Maybe talk a bit more first! LOL! Gas is too damn high. Teasing again. Sort of!

08-13-09 11:04 PM
    Yeah, I don't use my screenname from Yahoo Personals anymore, that one got me married.

Last edited by BergerKing; 08-13-09 at 11:13 PM.
    08-13-09 11:10 PM
    Yeah, I don't use my screenname from Yahoo Personals anymore, that one got me married.

Dare I ask what it was? LOL!

08-13-09 11:12 PM
    Quiet Thunder.

08-13-09 11:13 PM
    Hellloooooo Twisted! How goes it tonight? Got any more votes for president yet? LOL!

Tonight it goes extremly well as always. Thanks for asking. How about for you Raven?

About those votes, I don't need them. I was thinking (smoke coming from ears) that just requires to much responsibility to be President. Then you still have all these rules and what not you're expected to follow. I'm going to leave all that to you and Shilah. You have my support.
    08-13-09 11:17 PM
13,138 ... 297298299300301 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD