Nite Brian, been fun.
    07-26-09 02:48 AM
    Kanga, Wulf, as always, its been fun. The Pouch is a great place. Entertaining to ourselves and anyone who cares to look.

Goodnight, sleep in and TTYT.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Goodnight to you as well Lsg! I am glad you like it here, we are glad to have more people and more fun. LOL! Sleep well, catch some and we will see you tomorrow. Or later today...

07-26-09 02:50 AM
    Kanga, Wulf, as always, its been fun. The Pouch is a great place. Entertaining to ourselves and anyone who cares to look.

Goodnight, sleep in and TTYT.

Goodnight to you as well Lsg! I am glad you like it here, we are glad to have more people and more fun. LOL! Sleep well, catch some and we will see you tomorrow. Or later today...

07-26-09 02:52 AM
    Screw Wap! LMAO!

07-26-09 02:53 AM
    Another lovely day in the Pouch, come and gone! Goodnight everyone and I will see you all after while!

07-26-09 02:59 AM
    Ok there Kanga! One more step closer with that baseball bat and the bunny gets it!
    OH NO YOU DON'T!!! what did the bunny ever do to you?! Kanga-you still have that bat right?! Lmao!

07-26-09 08:50 AM
    kanga-i still show that you never rec'd my bbm from Friday so I'm going to delete and re-add you again! LOL

07-26-09 08:51 AM
    OH NO YOU DON'T!!! what did the bunny ever do to you?! Kanga-you still have that bat right?! Lmao!

Of course I do! I am always prepared! I have the bat I have the whip I have knives I can hurt him

LMAO! What will be your weapon of choice?

07-26-09 12:07 PM
    kanga-i still show that you never rec'd my bbm from Friday so I'm going to delete and re-add you again! LOL

LOL! I rolled over and checked my BBM a little bit ago, and saw your status pending again. Being half asleep, I though "Sweet Jesu! How did that happen again? Pink is going to think I am if I have to ask for her PIN one more time!" Then I read the request and didn't feel so LMAO! Hopefully the issues are dead now. Ugh!

How are you and your ****e ankle today?

07-26-09 12:13 PM
    Of course I do! I am always prepared! I have the bat I have the whip I have knives I can hurt him

LMAO! What will be your weapon of choice?

well I do like Pop he's a nice guy and all----so perhaps just a good smacking around to bring him to his senses will do! LMAO!
    LOL! I rolled over and checked my BBM a little bit ago, and saw your status pending again. Being half asleep, I though "Sweet Jesu! How did that happen again? Pink is going to think I am if I have to ask for her PIN one more time!" Then I read the request and didn't feel so LMAO! Hopefully the issues are dead now. Ugh!

How are you and your ****e ankle today?

LMAO! No this time I did the delete - re-add thing! LMAO but even still-i have a clock next to your contact and I don't know why!

My ****e ankle is doing ok today-i plan on taking it easy after running around like a (looney bird) yesterday! LMAO I hope you are doin well today!

07-26-09 12:53 PM
    well I do like Pop he's a nice guy and all----so perhaps just a good smacking around to bring him to his senses will do! LMAO!

LMAO! No this time I did the delete - re-add thing! LMAO but even still-i have a clock next to your contact and I don't know why!

My ****e ankle is doing ok today-i plan on taking it easy after running around like a (looney bird) yesterday! LMAO I hope you are doin well today!

Oh ok! I want hurt him much then! LOL! I am fine, I see your status right now though, so I hope you feel better. Tomorrow I will try and BBM you and see if we can't get this glitch fixed. I don't know what the deal is?!? Sleep well. I will TTYT.

07-26-09 08:39 PM
    Been a quiet day in the Pouch, Kanga, one of the quietest I've seen in a while.

07-26-09 09:17 PM
    Been a quiet day in the Pouch, Kanga, one of the quietest I've seen in a while.

Indeed it has been quiet BK! I think we are all trying to get over last night! LOL! I guess we all needed a self imposed ! How are you tonight?

07-26-09 11:04 PM
    Ahh, just making a short hop to deliver in the morning. Checking for activity and taking it easy.

07-26-09 11:11 PM

The Keeper of the Pouch
    07-27-09 05:51 AM
    07-27-09 07:23 AM
    I had this discussion with someone else today (you know who you are, lurker girl!). Today is only going to be as bad as you believe it will, and if you wake up saying "Crap, it's Monday, Mondays suck" then your day certainly will be bad...

It's Monday, enjoy it!!!
    07-27-09 07:26 AM
    Awe Jef, I wasn't feeling that bad, till now.

The Keeper of the Pouch

07-27-09 07:45 AM
    Cheer up Wolfie!!!

Or I'll have Kanga smack you around a bit...
    07-27-09 08:09 AM
    Now that would cheer me up!

The Keeper of the Pouch
    07-27-09 08:15 AM
    I know it would... I was gonna change it, but I figured I'd throw you a bone on Monday...
    07-27-09 08:29 AM
    Meh, you can keep your bone. It's Kangas I want.

The Keeper of the Pouch

07-27-09 08:51 AM
    So..... Family friendly...
    07-27-09 09:23 AM
    It's not family friendly, unless you're trying to make one. [/font

The Keeper of the Pouch

07-27-09 09:53 AM
    Cheer up Wolfie!!!

Or I'll have Kanga smack you around a bit...

Hello Jef with one F! How are you today? I could smack Wulf around but like he said... eh, what are you gonna do? LOL!

07-27-09 01:20 PM
13,138 ... 196197198199200 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD