Been working 2 jobs all the time now getting extra money phone finally not acting up and internet working now how about you kanga?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 01:07 PM
    Been working 2 jobs all the time now getting extra money phone finally not acting up and internet working now how about you kanga?

Geez! Two jobs? Extra work sucks but extra money does not! LOL! And atleast you have everything up and working now too.

I have been doing well. Trying to stay out of trouble. Like always. LOL! You planning on sticking around for awhile this time?

07-09-09 01:14 PM
    Yep always nice and good stuff we all try but never succeed lol and yep should be

07-09-09 01:43 PM
    Yep always nice and good stuff we all try but never succeed lol and yep should be

Succeeding is overrated too!

I shall count on seeing you out and about then.

07-09-09 07:31 PM
    'Lo, Kanga! you around tonight?

07-09-09 09:02 PM
    'Lo, Kanga! you around tonight?

I am around a little late. LOL! How are you tonight BK?

07-09-09 10:49 PM
    Howdy! Rollin across Iowa right now.

07-09-09 10:55 PM
    Been strange, I popped out of Milwaukee just as their ballgame let out. What a PITA!

07-09-09 10:58 PM
    07-10-09 07:06 AM
    LOL! I stashed mine with her too! Bwahahaha!

That's alright Pink. I did the same thing yesterday. I think a lot of people did. Hopefully things will calm down now.

Your ankle still bothering you that bad? I hate that. Are you overdoing it? (I know as a mother, that you are) LOL! Take it easy then run off to the beach. I live about 5 hours away from Myrtle Beach myself and wish it were closer. The view of the ocean never ceases to take my breath with it's beauty.

What's on your agenda today?

oh I know! I loooove being at the beach with the smell of fresh salt air breeze and the waves crashing.......I could sleep on the beach. I've been to Virginia Beach, but never Myrtle Beach. I hear its beautiful!

Yep still icing the ankle. Going back to the doc 2moro. We'll see what happens with it. And yes, your right, I am over doing it-a mothers work is never done!

07-10-09 04:10 PM
    07-11-09 04:53 AM

Just because I am Irish, doesn't mean that I should know all about the Irish Rovers and why Noah left the unicorns behind.

LMAO!

07-11-09 06:42 AM
    oh I know! I loooove being at the beach with the smell of fresh salt air breeze and the waves crashing.......I could sleep on the beach. I've been to Virginia Beach, but never Myrtle Beach. I hear its beautiful!

Yep still icing the ankle. Going back to the doc 2moro. We'll see what happens with it. And yes, your right, I am over doing it-a mothers work is never done!

Ahhhh! Myrtle Beach is beautiful. But, I have only ever seen Virginia Beach, Myrtle, and no other so I am kind of not one to judge it fairly. LOL!

I hope your doctor's appointment goes well Pink! I could pass out thinking about a doctor's office being open on a Saturday! If you don't mind, throw me an update. Hopefully all will be well.

07-11-09 06:47 AM
    hello kangahh haha I mean kanga how are you doing on this lovely summer weekend?

07-11-09 07:13 AM
    Just because I am Irish, doesn't mean that I should know all about the Irish Rovers and why Noah left the unicorns behind.

LMAO!
    Mkay, I'll give you The Rovers, since you are only 16, , but the unicorns, I thought everyone knew why Noah left them behind.

The Keeper of the Queen

07-11-09 11:22 AM
    hello kanga! How are you today? Here is the update: ok so about my foot/ankle-are ya all ready for my book I'm about to write LOL

So-the removable soft cast is gone - ive moved on up to a removable hard cast boot! YAY me! we reviewed the xrays-doesnt show a break BUT if there was a bone chip or cartlidge chip it wouldn't show on Xray-sooooo-im gettin an mri done next wk sometime-have to wait for my ins to give autho code. Also - instead of a cortizone shot - i opted to take a one time a day Mobic for the inflammation because its still swollen and ishy feelin..........

To be continued next week.......

Stay tuned.......

So that's basically it for now! I'll ttys!

07-11-09 04:41 PM
    hello kangahh haha I mean kanga how are you doing on this lovely summer weekend?

Hello Src! How's it going with you and your pandas today?

07-11-09 08:58 PM
    hello kanga! How are you today? Here is the update: ok so about my foot/ankle-are ya all ready for my book I'm about to write LOL

So-the removable soft cast is gone - ive moved on up to a removable hard cast boot! YAY me! we reviewed the xrays-doesnt show a break BUT if there was a bone chip or cartlidge chip it wouldn't show on Xray-sooooo-im gettin an mri done next wk sometime-have to wait for my ins to give autho code. Also - instead of a cortizone shot - i opted to take a one time a day Mobic for the inflammation because its still swollen and ishy feelin..........

To be continued next week.......

Stay tuned.......

So that's basically it for now! I'll ttys!

Hello Pink! I replied over on TBL to this. I didn't want everyone thinking I was just ignoring you. LOL!

BTW, I assumed you lived somewhere like Florida. I saw Jersey earlier somewhere. Your beach looks like double your pleasure, double your fun.

07-11-09 09:02 PM
    Mkay, I'll give you The Rovers, since you are only 16, , but the unicorns, I thought everyone knew why Noah left them behind.

The Keeper of the Queen

I always just ASSumed that he was so drunk he forgot them! LMAO!

Just kidding folks....

07-11-09 09:06 PM
    Evening, Kanga! how goes your world?

07-11-09 09:38 PM
    Evening, Kanga! how goes your world?

Hey BK! My world keeps spinning regardless. How are you tonight? Got any more home renovations done lately?

07-11-09 09:44 PM
    I always just ASSumed that he was so drunk he forgot them! LMAO!

Just kidding folks....
    And I always thought it was Noah's wife, yelling "Hurry up, the water's rising!"
    07-11-09 10:10 PM
    Huh, weird. I typed out a reply earlier, amd for some reason it didn't post.

07-12-09 01:09 AM
    That is weird, I typed out a reply on TBL yesterday, and it post twice. I guess I was making up for you Beast.

07-12-09 07:41 AM
    Hello Src! How's it going with you and your pandas today?

what is that thing? Lol ehh it goes...you know same ol same ol lol

07-12-09 09:22 AM
13,138 ... 138139140141142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD