Omg?!?!?!!!!
    Hmmm? Hi Shishi!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-10 12:15 AM
    Hmmm? Hi Shishi!

Im confused are you real? Tell me something that only you know so I know its you and if it is freakin add me on yahoo right now I got **** to tell you ASAP importante!!!!
    01-30-10 12:18 AM
    Im confused are you real? Tell me something that only you know so I know its you and if it is freakin add me on yahoo right now I got **** to tell you ASAP importante!!!!
    K. I will send you a pm. I have to download yahoo.

01-30-10 12:25 AM
    K. I will send you a pm. I have to download yahoo.

you made a new account? You cant PM till you have ten posts....why didnt you use your old account?
    01-30-10 12:33 AM
    you made a new account? You cant PM till you have ten posts....why didnt you use your old account?
    It let me send it to you! lol

My old log in was giving me a big arse issue. So I went this route. You should know now it is me. Pm me your yahoo name and I will download yahoo and add you.

01-30-10 12:40 AM
    It let me send it to you! lol

My old log in was giving me a big arse issue. So I went this route. You should know now it is me. Pm me your yahoo name and I will download yahoo and add you.

I did. oh that makes sense I was like OMG?!?!!?!! LOL Wanted to make sure it was you
    01-30-10 12:44 AM
    I did. oh that makes sense I was like OMG?!?!!?!! LOL Wanted to make sure it was you
    I figured it would drop a few jaws...... I am half way through the download. Maybe before sun up I can sign on. Lol

Have you been behaving Mirror?

01-30-10 01:02 AM
    I figured it would drop a few jaws...... I am half way through the download. Maybe before sun up I can sign on. Lol

Have you been behaving Mirror?

I was like WTFFFFF didnt know if it was you or not then when I knew for sure it wasnt someone trying to be you i was like OMFFFGGG!!!! lol

Me? behaving? hahahhahahahhhahahaha

hahahhahhhahhaa.

lol.
    01-30-10 01:34 AM
    If you only knew.............

Well, hello there stranger

And Shi
    01-30-10 01:46 AM

And Shi
    hey you fat piece of freakin crap where the he double hockey sticks have you been? Come here let me punch you!
    01-30-10 01:47 AM
    hey you fat piece of freakin crap where the he double hockey sticks have you been? Come here let me punch you!
    Okay, stand on that stool. Don't wonna get hit below the belt I've been all over
    01-30-10 01:48 AM
    I was like WTFFFFF didnt know if it was you or not then when I knew for sure it wasnt someone trying to be you i was like OMFFFGGG!!!! lol

Me? behaving? hahahhahahahhhahahaha

hahahhahhhahhaa.

lol.
    I think I have a friend on the mod squad that helped me out a bit.

I forgot it would show I had no posts until you asked if it was really me. At first I was like wtf? Yes it's me. Then I figured out why you were asking. Then I KNEW I could prove it..... Lol

I missed my Mirror!

01-30-10 01:49 AM
    Okay, stand on that stool. Don't wonna get hit below the belt I've been all over
    GRRR. *kicks brad in his vag*
    I think I have a friend on the mod squad that helped me out a bit.

I forgot it would show I had no posts until you asked if it was really me. At first I was like wtf? Yes it's me. Then I figured out why you were asking. Then I KNEW I could prove it..... Lol

I missed my Mirror!

Oh really?
    LOL I MISSED YOU MORE! haha
    01-30-10 01:53 AM

Oh really?
    *Puts Shi outside with the other animals that misbehave*
    01-30-10 01:55 AM

And Shi
    Hey there BS! I even missed you too. A little. lol

How have you been? Got that gun license yet?

01-30-10 01:56 AM
    Hey there BS! I even missed you too. A little. lol

How have you been? Got that gun license yet?

No, I don't Shelli was asking me about that too Thinking I might have to call the RCMP and see what the hold up is. There's no reason it should be taking this long... I did get a car though Dunno if you were around when I bought it.
    01-30-10 01:58 AM
    *Puts Shi outside with the other animals that misbehave*
    *puts brad out with the hippos*
    01-30-10 02:00 AM
    *puts brad out with the hippos*
    I watched a video with a hippo in it yesterday. It was trying to help an animal that was attacked by a crockodile
    01-30-10 02:02 AM
    Bwahahaha! Owies!

Oh really?
    LIES! ****runs shipartyofonemirrorpandaliscious over giving her a huge kanga hug**** See? I did miss you more!

01-30-10 02:02 AM
    I watched a video with a hippo in it yesterday. It was trying to help an animal that was attacked by a crockodile
    It's stupid like you.
    Bwahahaha! Owies!

LIES! ****runs shipartyofonemirrorpandaliscious over giving her a huge kanga hug**** See? I did miss you more!

HEHEHEHE.

ok ok you win.
    01-30-10 02:06 AM
    No, I don't Shelli was asking me about that too Thinking I might have to call the RCMP and see what the hold up is. There's no reason it should be taking this long... I did get a car though Dunno if you were around when I bought it.
    Dang! Still not? I would check too! That does not sound right at all. Even for Canada.

You got a car? I am sooo happy for you then! I remembered you were talking about it. What kind is it?

01-30-10 02:07 AM
    It's stupid like you.

HEHEHEHE.

ok ok you win.
    Woot! I am a weiner! Er.... I mean winner!

01-30-10 02:09 AM
    Dang! Still not? I would check too! That does not sound right at all. Even for Canada.

You got a car? I am sooo happy for you then! I remembered you were talking about it. What kind is it?

a giant tour bus to fit all his arse in.
    Woot! I am a weiner! Er.... I mean winner!

WEIINNNEERRR lol
    01-30-10 02:10 AM

2001 Honda Civic I got it mid nov, and have already put 7000 km on it More miles to come in the spring too. Hoping to go to the west or east coast, haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll just drive down to Texas and kill Shi
    \
    Anyhow it's past my bedtime, I'll catch you losers later Try and come on more than once every 1/4 year Kanga
    01-30-10 02:12 AM
    2001 Honda Civic I got it mid nov, and have already put 7000 km on it More miles to come in the spring too. Hoping to go to the west or east coast, haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll just drive down to Texas and kill Shi
    \
    Anyhow it's past my bedtime, I'll catch you losers later Try and come on more than once every 1/4 year Kanga
    not if i kill you first dumb girl
    01-30-10 02:17 AM
13,138 ... 523524525526
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD