I really want to see I love you man! LOL! It looked hilarious. I want to see that new one with Vince Vaughn in it. Couples Retreat? I think that's the name. He is damned funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I love you man was really good i liked it. if yall have the red box movie thing up there its only a dollar to rent it thats what i did being cheap rocks haha
    10-14-09 12:53 AM
    I love you man wasn't all that good Couples Retreat is surprisingly not as bad as it looks The previews sucked, but the movie was good. I liked Transformers 2, still wasn't as good as it could have been... But what can you do? Zombieland was pretty good too Wasn't expecting much with it.

I'm waiting for Law Abiding Citizen this friday

What's going on beaches?
    i love you man was really good actually you dont know anything and zombieland was beyond amazing. the end.
    10-14-09 12:54 AM
    i love you man was really good actually you dont know anything and zombieland was beyond amazing. the end.
    I dunno about that I Love You Man didn't have alot of laugh out loud moments... Kind of slow going aswell.

Zombieland starts off moving. No filler. And had some pretty funny scenes in it I'd watch it again actually
    10-14-09 12:57 AM
    I dunno about that I Love You Man didn't have alot of laugh out loud moments... Kind of slow going aswell.

Zombieland starts off moving. No filler. And had some pretty funny scenes in it I'd watch it again actually
    it did too
    i would watch zombieland 1090349030940390 times. except i dont like that damn clown haha
    10-14-09 12:58 AM
    I love you man wasn't all that good Couples Retreat is surprisingly not as bad as it looks The previews sucked, but the movie was good. I liked Transformers 2, still wasn't as good as it could have been... But what can you do? Zombieland was pretty good too Wasn't expecting much with it.

I'm waiting for Law Abiding Citizen this friday

What's going on beaches?
    Siskel & Ebert (sp?) are in the house! Lmao. I have not even seen the previews to the last movie you said was coming out. And Couples Retreat looked funny as hades to me.

I need to get with you this Sunday Brad. I will bbm you before then so we can set up the movie deal. I only have access to a pc once a week.

Other than all that........ How are you? Anything good going on up your way?

10-14-09 12:59 AM
    I love you man was really good i liked it. if yall have the red box movie thing up there its only a dollar to rent it thats what i did being cheap rocks haha
    Yeah. We have one of those in the Wal-Mart here. Never really stopped to look at it though. Can you just walk up to it and do what you need to do to rent a movie? Or do you need to sign up online or something? I certainly go to Wally He!! enough to use it. lmao

10-14-09 01:03 AM
    It's the witching hour..... kind of. Goodnight all! See ya'll in a few.

10-14-09 01:04 AM
    Siskel & Ebert (sp?) are in the house! Lmao. I have not even seen the previews to the last movie you said was coming out. And Couples Retreat looked funny as hades to me.

I need to get with you this Sunday Brad. I will bbm you before then so we can set up the movie deal. I only have access to a pc once a week.

Other than all that........ How are you? Anything good going on up your way?

Lol. Yeah, couples retreat wasn't bad. It made me laugh a few times Law Abiding Citizen is where the guys family gets murdered, and he decides to go after the guys who did it. He get caught and thrown in jail for it. And people keep dieing while he's locked up Looks like a good action.

I'll have to check what time I work on Sunday I guess I can upload them onto some sight and you can download them from it on your computer at fast speeds So I'll throw them on Saturday night if that's the case
    10-14-09 01:05 AM
    it did too
    i would watch zombieland 1090349030940390 times. except i dont like that damn clown haha
    Lol. I didn't get how all the buildings still had electricity I like when the guy shoots the celebrity(can't remember his name) And he sits there dying "Never was too good at practical jokes" Then the girl laughs as he dies

Goodnight loser!!
    10-14-09 01:07 AM
    Yeah. We have one of those in the Wal-Mart here. Never really stopped to look at it though. Can you just walk up to it and do what you need to do to rent a movie? Or do you need to sign up online or something? I certainly go to Wally He!! enough to use it. lmao

all you do is go up there press rent a movie and pick the one you want and it asks for a email but you dont have to you swipe your debit or credit card and it comes out the side and thats it. you have to take it back the next day by 9pm or they charge you 2 dollars but if you want to rent a movie its better than spending 4 at blockbuster or hastings.
    10-14-09 01:10 AM
    Lol. I didn't get how all the buildings still had electricity I like when the guy shoots the celebrity(can't remember his name) And he sits there dying "Never was too good at practical jokes" Then the girl laughs as he dies

Goodnight loser!!
    who bill murray????
    10-14-09 01:11 AM
    who bill murray????
    That's the one The the girls steal their car... Again... Although that GMC SUV was a pretty sweet truck I liked the Escaladae with the plow the most though
    10-14-09 01:15 AM
    That's the one The the girls steal their car... Again... Although that GMC SUV was a pretty sweet truck I liked the Escaladae with the plow the most though
    i cant believe he shot bill murray the other dude was like i love you hhahaa
    10-14-09 01:20 AM

your a witch? very interesting...
    10-14-09 01:20 AM
    i cant believe he shot bill murray the other dude was like i love you hhahaa
    Lol First the kid lets the girls hijack the hummer... Then he shoots the guys favourite celbrity... Then he puts a slug shot through the box of twinkys at the end of the movie Poor guy
    10-14-09 01:23 AM
    Lol First the kid lets the girls hijack the hummer... Then he shoots the guys favourite celbrity... Then he puts a slug shot through the box of twinkys at the end of the movie Poor guy
    yeah but the little girl gives him a twinkie at the end i was lmao at him looking for a twinkie and all he found was those puffy ones hahaha
    10-14-09 01:25 AM
    yeah but the little girl gives him a twinkie at the end i was lmao at him looking for a twinkie and all he found was those puffy ones hahaha
    Lol. The kid wants to go home to find his parents. The girls want to go to the amusement park, and the guy drives across the country in search of a twinkie
    10-14-09 01:27 AM
    Lol. The kid wants to go home to find his parents. The girls want to go to the amusement park, and the guy drives across the country in search of a twinkie
    yes its amazing
    10-14-09 01:31 AM
    Hiiiiii everyone

10-14-09 09:54 PM
    Hiiiiii everyone

Why are you such a loser, Chad?

What's up?
    10-14-09 10:02 PM
    Ya'll still around? Haven't been in for a while, myself. Hello, and good-whatever!

10-15-09 12:15 AM
    I bought some uber cute moccasins!! I have been looking for some cute ones for forever!! I feel like Pocahontas

10-15-09 01:10 PM
    Sweep-by, howdy Ya'll!

10-15-09 04:34 PM
    Wow, the place is vewwy vewwy quiet!
    10-15-09 05:40 PM
    Hiiiiii everyone

Hiya Chad! How have you been?
    10-16-09 08:05 PM
13,138 ... 518519520521522 ...