I am twiggy But I figure if I can move around 50 pound parts for 12 hours a day in a machine shop, then I shoulda bilda take Shi Lol. Not to mention I've probably got a foot and a half on her

Just cuz I'm short don't mean nothin!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-09 01:06 AM
    Lol. Well they were doing quite well... We got so many rats around here. People in London got busted. They ratted some people out, who ratted them out... Now they're probably in there making lists of people to get less jail time. Bunch of suckers...

And the town is filled with such stupid cops. They'd drive by us when we're walking behind the L.I housing and they'd never come see what we were up to I could walk down the street smoking a joint and nobodies say anything
    They are that lenient about stuff like that up there?

And rats are one thing you have to deal with with you involve yourself in that kind of stuff. LOL! Always someone will to sing like a school girl at a Jonas Brothers concert.

09-30-09 01:06 AM
    Just cuz I'm short don't mean nothin!!

Well then I hope you have a blackbelt

They are that lenient about stuff like that up there?

And rats are one thing you have to deal with with you involve yourself in that kind of stuff. LOL! Always someone will to sing like a school girl at a Jonas Brothers concert.

Well it's decriminalized now. They'll take the joint away, yell at me for a minute and give me a small fine. But growing the stuff is just as illegal as it is down there I don't get it I've done it for years, and it's not half as bad as some of the stuff that's legal. Alcohol... Salvia!
    09-30-09 01:10 AM

Well it's decriminalized now. They'll take the joint away, yell at me for a minute and give me a small fine. But growing the stuff is just as illegal as it is down there I don't get it I've done it for years, and it's not half as bad as some of the stuff that's legal. Alcohol... Salvia!
    dont worry I can totally beat you down!!
    09-30-09 01:13 AM
    I could so totally take you!
    I think you could. Video it for the rest of us. Lol

09-30-09 01:17 AM
    Lol. I have chicken nuggets string cheese and chocolate milk lol I'm a little kid

I must still be a big kid too! It sounds good to me. LOL! Especially if it is something that I don't have to cook.

09-30-09 01:19 AM
    dont worry I can totally beat you down!!
    Yeah you're probably right. I'd be laughing so hard when you pull out the stilts, I probably be falling over

I'll video tape it for you Kanga
    09-30-09 01:20 AM
    I am twiggy But I figure if I can move around 50 pound parts for 12 hours a day in a machine shop, then I shoulda bilda take Shi Lol. Not to mention I've probably got a foot and a half on her

If she gets p*ssed and comes at you like a spider monkey you are so gonna break and cry. You have never heard the saying "He!! hath no fury like a woman scorned?"

09-30-09 01:21 AM

mmk i will lol
    I must still be a big kid too! It sounds good to me. LOL! Especially if it is something that I don't have to cook.

i hate cooking just for me lol
    If she gets p*ssed and comes at you like a spider monkey you are so gonna break and cry. You have never heard the saying "He!! hath no fury like a woman scorned?"

imma come at him like a spider monkey! haha.
    Yep and its true. You f*** with me you will surely die.
    09-30-09 01:24 AM

I did not know that. But the only reason the rest of the stuff (ie alcohol and ciggs) is legal is because "The Man" gets his cut of the profits from the taxes placed on it. They will legalize it here soon enough just to get the tax revenue from it. Funny how it is sooo bad for you until they can make a killing off of it.

And for the record, I do not partake of it myself. Lmao. It has been well over a decade since I have even laid eyes on a joint.

09-30-09 01:25 AM
    Yeah you're probably right. I'd be laughing so hard when you pull out the stilts, I probably be falling over

i dont need stilts to beat your arse
    09-30-09 01:26 AM

How are you going to get a good shot while you are in the fetal position BS? lol

09-30-09 01:29 AM
    mmk i will lol

And that....... Is why you are my mirror!

09-30-09 01:30 AM
    mmk i will lol

Awwww I think you just need a hug

I did not know that. But the only reason the rest of the stuff (ie alcohol and ciggs) is legal is because "The Man" gets his cut of the profits from the taxes placed on it. They will legalize it here soon enough just to get the tax revenue from it. Funny how it is sooo bad for you until they can make a killing off of it.

And for the record, I do not partake of it myself. Lmao. It has been well over a decade since I have even laid eyes on a joint.

Lol, last time I smoked was 4/20 this year. After that I started donating blood and stopped smoking weed. I smoked some Salvia in highschool after some research. And that stuff really takes you for a ride Really powerful stuff, for short amounts of time

i dont need stilts to beat your arse
    Lol, but it would make me laugh more
    09-30-09 01:30 AM

Lol, last time I smoked was 4/20 this year. After that I started donating blood and stopped smoking weed. I smoked some Salvia in highschool after some research. And that stuff really takes you for a ride Really powerful stuff, for short amounts of time

I saw a documentary on salvia a while back. I could not figure out why people would want to smoke stuff that made them see things. Lmao. I kind of don't want to ****e myself seeing walls melting. Go figure. Lol

09-30-09 01:39 AM
    It's that time again! I will see you in a few!

09-30-09 01:44 AM
    I saw a documentary on salvia a while back. I could not figure out why people would want to smoke stuff that made them see things. Lmao. I kind of don't want to ****e myself seeing walls melting. Go figure. Lol

Only when you do lots I've gone over board on it twice. Wasn't very pleasant. Thought I was dieing But if you do small amounts you can hear things, and you just laugh so hard

It's that time again! I will see you in a few!

Night LOSER!
    09-30-09 01:49 AM

I think you would kill me if you gave me a hug lol

09-30-09 01:51 AM
    And that....... Is why you are my mirror!

Exactly!!!!!!

Night!!

09-30-09 01:56 AM
    A sheep bit me mirror!

09-30-09 04:50 AM
    A sheep bit me mirror!

Oh no! I hope you don't get sheep flu! Lol

Good morning again Shi Party of One!

09-30-09 06:38 AM
    Only when you do lots I've gone over board on it twice. Wasn't very pleasant. Thought I was dieing But if you do small amounts you can hear things, and you just laugh so hard

Night LOSER!
    I don't wanna hear voices either! Lmao. Sweet Jesu Brad..... How bored do you get up there?

09-30-09 06:42 AM
    Oh no! I hope you don't get sheep flu! Lol

Good morning again Shi Party of One!

I've been sneezing... Oh no!!!! I've got sheep/panda flu!!!!!

09-30-09 06:43 AM
    Glad I've never gone there with the dope, myself. Ex got me to try a lil grass after I got out of the service, did not a thing for me. So much for that. So, I enjoy life without having to get lost in whatever.

09-30-09 06:46 AM
    Glad I've never gone there with the dope, myself. Ex got me to try a lil grass after I got out of the service, did not a thing for me. So much for that. So, I enjoy life without having to get lost in whatever.

Different strokes for different folks Bk! I know a few folks that smoke.... a lot. They are some of the nicest, normal functioning people you would ever know. I don't like it. Never have. I don't get involved in where it is smoked and don't allow it near my family or property. But lots of good folks partake. Lmao.

09-30-09 06:58 AM
13,138 ... 499500501502503 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD