Bless our friends out in Samoa, with that tsunami that blasted through.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I concur with that whole heartedly BK. Sad thing indeed.

09-30-09 12:29 AM
    Try exhausted.. Feel normal now.

Nooooooo! Not normal! Normal is bad. Umkay. Lol

09-30-09 12:31 AM
    We shall see. lol

Oh we shall.... Why does nobody ever put how much a job pays when they advertise it? Don't they think people might be interested in how much they'll make? Kinda want a bit more money than minimum wage
    09-30-09 12:32 AM
    I know... I already have enough �diots on there

Lets see here...

Chad....
    Coruptyed...
    Shi...

See a pattern here?
    you know you love talking to me
    Awesome! I hope she has a very

Did you check out that website I gave you this morning?

oh no not yet, i just did paper work early so I could get on the computer!
    09-30-09 12:33 AM

You mean like when you come on and call me a fat lady? Oh, I love it
    09-30-09 12:35 AM
    Just waiting for a day I can have off I need a new one. Hopefully air conditioned. With cool people
    Wishful much? lmao

You should keep putting in apps even if things get better. It never hurts to look at what options may or may not be open to you. You will come upon a good job soon enough. The place you work at now sounds like a real winner. Sucks loving your job but hating the people you have to work with/for.

09-30-09 12:35 AM
    I knew it! Lol

09-30-09 12:38 AM
    Wishful much? lmao

You should keep putting in apps even if things get better. It never hurts to look at what options may or may not be open to you. You will come upon a good job soon enough. The place you work at now sounds like a real winner. Sucks loving your job but hating the people you have to work with/for.

It's just the boss now... The other line cook I didn't like just got locked up Stupid guy with a grow op in his basement... Spend all that money on lighting equiptment, and none on curtains! AAA!
    09-30-09 12:40 AM
    Oh we shall.... Why does nobody ever put how much a job pays when they advertise it? Don't they think people might be interested in how much they'll make? Kinda want a bit more money than minimum wage
    They do that to get you in there and give you the job only to find out that you will be making the same as the 6 year old boys working in a sweat shop overseas.

I suppose somewhere in their mind they want you to WANT to work for them. Not for the money. Lmao.

09-30-09 12:40 AM
    I knew it! Lol

Yup One day I'm going to book off of work. Fly down to Texas, rent a car to get to your house, and let the air out of your tires
    09-30-09 12:41 AM
    Why is no body talking in TBL? Geeez!

09-30-09 12:43 AM

Yay for finishing work early anyway! Gotta catch a break sometimes. You sure didn't last night.

09-30-09 12:45 AM
    Yup One day I'm going to book off of work. Fly down to Texas, rent a car to get to your house, and let the air out of your tires
    aww your so sweet

09-30-09 12:46 AM
    That's a damned lot of effort and money just to have Shi break a mary jane off in your arse! Weigh the risks and benefits first. Lmao

09-30-09 12:47 AM
    Bwahahaha! Why am I not surprised!

09-30-09 12:48 AM
    Yay for finishing work early anyway! Gotta catch a break sometimes. You sure didn't last night.

ya i know thank god now im eating lunch early lol
    09-30-09 12:49 AM
    aww your so sweet

If somethings worth doing, it's worth over doing... Or I guess in this case, above and beyond over doing

That's a damned lot of effort and money just to have Shi break a mary jane off in your arse! Weigh the risks and benefits first. Lmao

Have you seen the pictures of Shi? Pretty sure I could take her It is alot of work though... Would just be easier to pay Cate to go over there and do it for me
    09-30-09 12:51 AM
    It's just the boss now... The other line cook I didn't like just got locked up Stupid guy with a grow op in his basement... Spend all that money on lighting equiptment, and none on curtains! AAA!
    He should have bought "How To Not Be Caught Like A Dumbarse For Dummies" lol

Some people's level of common sense never ceases to amaze me. Not smart enough to pour p*ss out of a boot!

09-30-09 12:51 AM
    ya i know thank god now im eating lunch early lol
    Yumm! Whatcha got for lunch? I have stayed up long enough to be hungry again. Lol

09-30-09 12:53 AM
    If somethings worth doing, it's worth over doing... Or I guess in this case, above and beyond over doing

Have you seen the pictures of Shi? Pretty sure I could take her It is alot of work though... Would just be easier to pay Cate to go over there and do it for me
    I have seen pictures of Shi. I have not seen pics of you though. You could be twiggy and wheeze when you eat. I have no clue. Lmao

09-30-09 12:55 AM
    He should have bought "How To Not Be Caught Like A Dumbarse For Dummies" lol

Some people's level of common sense never ceases to amaze me. Not smart enough to pour p*ss out of a boot!

Lol. Well they were doing quite well... We got so many rats around here. People in London got busted. They ratted some people out, who ratted them out... Now they're probably in there making lists of people to get less jail time. Bunch of suckers...

And the town is filled with such stupid cops. They'd drive by us when we're walking behind the L.I housing and they'd never come see what we were up to I could walk down the street smoking a joint and nobodies say anything
    09-30-09 12:57 AM

I could so totally take you!
    09-30-09 12:57 AM
    Yumm! Whatcha got for lunch? I have stayed up long enough to be hungry again. Lol

Lol. I have chicken nuggets string cheese and chocolate milk lol I'm a little kid

09-30-09 12:59 AM
    I have seen pictures of Shi. I have not seen pics of you though. You could be twiggy and wheeze when you eat. I have no clue. Lmao

hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-30-09 01:01 AM

I am twiggy But I figure if I can move around 50 pound parts for 12 hours a day in a machine shop, then I shoulda bilda take Shi Lol. Not to mention I've probably got a foot and a half on her

I could so totally take you!
    09-30-09 01:01 AM
13,138 ... 498499500501502 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD