Lol. Just go into Canadian forums on CB and make friends with a bunch of them. Drive up and stay at different peoples houses so you don't have to pay for hotels Banff is a definate though... The Fairmont out there is amazing. And the one lake. Lake Moraine. I posted I pic I took a while back

Taken on my Chocolate about 2 years ago

That pic was taken with a phone? Seriously? That is beautiful Bs!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 11:52 PM
    I dont tell "the man" that. Just yall.
    Ummmmm..., my daddy has a cow. Cows say MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..ve lol
    Im post. delerious right now and i broke my charger so im sure my phone will die in the next hour ugh..,,... how are you?
    Lmao @ "The Man"! I use that term all the time. Usually in reference to "Sticking it to the man"!

How did you break your charger? And did you get some rest? I am good. Just sitting back watching some news and posting! Boring here as usual. LOL

09-28-09 11:54 PM
    Lol Southern accents are funny too... I still like the British more. they're so funny when they're mad Bloody He!!, you stupid ******!

Yeah, that was taken on my old LG It looks like a painting. Probably the nicest looking place I've ever been in my life. Just gotta watch out for some of the wildlife up here. So many people die running into deer every year And the grizzlies out west aren't very friendly...
    09-28-09 11:57 PM
    Lmao @ "The Man"! I use that term all the time. Usually in reference to "Sticking it to the man"!

How did you break your charger? And did you get some rest? I am good. Just sitting back watching some news and posting! Boring here as usual. LOL

I dont know how do I manage to break everything I own? ughh..
    I feel like I shut my eyes for 2 mins and had to wake back up..
    09-29-09 12:03 AM
    Lol Southern accents are funny too... I still like the British more. they're so funny when they're mad Bloody He!!, you stupid ******!

Yeah, that was taken on my old LG It looks like a painting. Probably the nicest looking place I've ever been in my life. Just gotta watch out for some of the wildlife up here. So many people die running into deer every year And the grizzlies out west aren't very friendly...
    The british accents are funny! If I could choose an accent I would choose a scotts/irish accent! Very sexy. LOL! Even when they are cussing you out.

We have a crap load of wild life here too! When I bought my suv a couple of years back, I had 3 huge deer run right into the side of it. Yes. The side. Dumbarses. I was super pis*ed for sure. Always some dead animal in the road almost every morning. People fuss about the hunters then b*tch about the deer.

We have some black bears, bobcats, coyotes, and a mountain lion upon rare occasions! Sit and wait for the ******** turkeys to cross the road.

We hunt though. We give any meat to charity. You all have some awesome hunting up there. My brother in law used to go up about once every other year with some friends, stay in a car and hunt big game. They loved it. Tooooo damn cold for me!

09-29-09 12:07 AM
    I dont know how do I manage to break everything I own? ughh..
    I feel like I shut my eyes for 2 mins and had to wake back up..
    Can you use a curve charger? I have a spare. Probably not. Thought I'd offer. If you can you can have my spare one.

I figured you would be worn out. I talked to fairly late this evening. Sorry. Hopefully you'll catch your second wind quickly.

09-29-09 12:11 AM
    The british accents are funny! If I could choose an accent I would choose a scotts/irish accent! Very sexy. LOL! Even when they are cussing you out.

We have a crap load of wild life here too! When I bought my suv a couple of years back, I had 3 huge deer run right into the side of it. Yes. The side. Dumbarses. I was super pis*ed for sure. Always some dead animal in the road almost every morning. People fuss about the hunters then b*tch about the deer.

We have some black bears, bobcats, coyotes, and a mountain lion upon rare occasions! Sit and wait for the ******** turkeys to cross the road.

We hunt though. We give any meat to charity. You all have some awesome hunting up there. My brother in law used to go up about once every other year with some friends, stay in a car and hunt big game. They loved it. Tooooo damn cold for me!

Well the summers aren't cold. I think it's hot actually, but compared to Florida... Feel like you can't breathe it's so hot. Guess it's something you've got to grow up with The winters are the best. The cold sucks, but the snow doesn't I always buy Columbia's jackets. They run like $150 now, but they keep you warm all day
    09-29-09 12:13 AM
    Well the summers aren't cold. I think it's hot actually, but compared to Florida... Feel like you can't breathe it's so hot. Guess it's something you've got to grow up with The winters are the best. The cold sucks, but the snow doesn't I always buy Columbia's jackets. They run like $150 now, but they keep you warm all day
    I think it's hot when it hits about in my house. Lmao. Truly. But your cold is kick arse cold for sure!

How cold does it get there? And yes the snow would be awesome. At the risk of sounding like an old fuddy duddy, I remember we used to have awesome snows here when I was little. 3 foot at times. My daughter (11) has never seen more than 6 inches at most and that was just last year if I recall correctly.

You stole our snow! It would be so freaking funny to see her step off the porch into about 3 foot. She would love that. We usually get just flurries or a dusting here at most anymore.

09-29-09 12:23 AM
    I think it's hot when it hits about in my house. Lmao. Truly. But your cold is kick arse cold for sure!

How cold does it get there? And yes the snow would be awesome. At the risk of sounding like an old fuddy duddy, I remember we used to have awesome snows here when I was little. 3 foot at times. My daughter (11) has never seen more than 6 inches at most and that was just last year if I recall correctly.

You stole our snow! It would be so freaking funny to see her step off the porch into about 3 foot. She would love that. We usually get just flurries or a dusting here at most anymore.

Lol. The year before last it was insanely cold I remember coming outside from work and you just instantly froze. Walk maybe 20 seconds to the car and you're sore all over. We had some days that year that dropped down to -29 or.... about -20 F for you guys. But we're usually around -13 or 14. About 6 or 7 F for you guys

All the more reason for a vacation. Go to Whistler. Lots of snow there And kids love learning to ski. They make for great obstacles for the more advanced skiiers Like a slolem course
    09-29-09 12:30 AM
    Lol. The year before last it was insanely cold I remember coming outside from work and you just instantly froze. Walk maybe 20 seconds to the car and you're sore all over. We had some days that year that dropped down to -29 or.... about -20 F for you guys. But we're usually around -13 or 14. About 6 or 7 F for you guys

All the more reason for a vacation. Go to Whistler. Lots of snow there And kids love learning to ski. They make for great obstacles for the more advanced skiiers Like a slolem course
    Holy crap! That would make your eyeball spit freeze up instantly!! Bwahahaha! I swear I would just curl up in the fetal position and shiver to death. Sweet Jesu! I don't even know how you would keep your car and stuff running optimally in that weather. They have actually called schools off here when it gets in the low single digits.

:::::mumbles about walkimg to school in the snow for five miles. Uphill both ways too. :::::

I have only been skiing once. It was fun as he!!. And gtfo about Whistler. Lmao. Do I look like Donald Trump?

09-29-09 12:41 AM
    Can you use a curve charger? I have a spare. Probably not. Thought I'd offer. If you can you can have my spare one.

I figured you would be worn out. I talked to fairly late this evening. Sorry. Hopefully you'll catch your second wind quickly.

Yeah I can use a curve charger but im going to walmart in morning and getting one. No you didnt talk to much It took me forever to wind down from all that court crap. Its not your fault its "the man's" fault. *spanks "the man"*
    09-29-09 12:47 AM
    Holy crap! That would make your eyeball spit freeze up instantly!! Bwahahaha! I swear I would just curl up in the fetal position and shiver to death. Sweet Jesu! I don't even know how you would keep your car and stuff running optimally in that weather. They have actually called schools off here when it gets in the low single digits.

:::::mumbles about walkimg to school in the snow for five miles. Uphill both ways too. :::::

I have only been skiing once. It was fun as he!!. And gtfo about Whistler. Lmao. Do I look like Donald Trump?

People I work with went there last year If you do your research you can go almost anywhere for a small amount of moeny But there's lots of mountains and little places you can go skiing for less than what it costs at Whistler

Yeah it was a pretty cold year, we had lots of power outages too which was nice working in a machine shop Some people plug their cars in over night. Engine heater We don't with ours. It takes an extra second or two to start up, but it works
    09-29-09 12:48 AM
    Yeah I can use a curve charger but im going to walmart in morning and getting one. No you didnt talk to much It took me forever to wind down from all that court crap. Its not your fault its "the man's" fault. *spanks "the man"*
    Don't spank "The Man"! Kick him in his dixie cups. Lmao. He will understand that quicker.

If you change your mind about the charger just let me know. It is just sitting in a drawer here. Not being used.

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 09-29-09 at 01:03 AM.
    09-29-09 01:00 AM
    People I work with went there last year If you do your research you can go almost anywhere for a small amount of moeny But there's lots of mountains and little places you can go skiing for less than what it costs at Whistler

Yeah it was a pretty cold year, we had lots of power outages too which was nice working in a machine shop Some people plug their cars in over night. Engine heater We don't with ours. It takes an extra second or two to start up, but it works
    I have heard about the heaters. I would need one built into my clothes. Lmao. At the very least an automatic starter for the car so I could start it from the inside of my house! That is just crazy.

You know how to ski?

09-29-09 01:09 AM
    I have heard about the heaters. I would need one built into my clothes. Lmao. At the very least an automatic starter for the car so I could start it from the inside of my house! That is just crazy.

You know how to ski?

Not ski no They're too long, can't get the things to turn... Or stop I snowboard, and snow blade (mini skis)

I'm going to get an automatic start once I get my car Keyless entry too. No more locking the keys in the car
    09-29-09 01:13 AM
    Not ski no They're too long, can't get the things to turn... Or stop I snowboard, and snow blade (mini skis)

I'm going to get an automatic start once I get my car Keyless entry too. No more locking the keys in the car
    I always wanted to snowboard. It looks easy and I know it isn't.

My mom had the auto start installed a few years back. It was the first time I had ever seen one. Lmao. I was jealous..... especially in winter. They are more popular here now. I used to really lmao when she would start it in a parking lot somewhere as we were walking to it and it would scare the ****e out of people because no one would be in it!

09-29-09 01:19 AM
    It's that time! LOL! Goodnight BS and Shi! Ya'll have fun.

09-29-09 01:25 AM
    Don't spank "The Man"! Kick him in his dixie cups. Lmao. He will understand that quicker.

If you change your mind about the charger just let me know. It is just sitting in a drawer here. Not being used.

Spankings are more fun ha ha. Ok im fine thanks you will prbly break yours someday and need a backup! I think my bf has a charger, I may tell him if he can let me have it and till I get it from him I can use my USB as a charger so I dont have to spend any money.
    It's that time! LOL! Goodnight BS and Shi! Ya'll have fun.

Night night, sorry stupid paper work took forever and a day tonight.
    09-29-09 01:37 AM
    Spankings are more fun ha ha. Ok im fine thanks you will prbly break yours someday and need a backup! I think my bf has a charger, I may tell him if he can let me have it and till I get it from him I can use my USB as a charger so I dont have to spend any money.

Night night, sorry stupid paper work took forever and a day tonight.
    I can't use the charger with my new berry. And I have two for my 8320. Along with 2 usb cords.

It's ok Shi Party of One! I figured you were busy. Either that or irritated! How are you this morning?

09-29-09 06:23 AM
    i think I have like 3 or 4 usb cords lol I'm always irritatted it don't take much ha ha I'm sleepyy an ready to sleep lol how are you are you all bushy eyed and happy?

09-29-09 06:34 AM
    i think I have like 3 or 4 usb cords lol I'm always irritatted it don't take much ha ha I'm sleepyy an ready to sleep lol how are you are you all bushy eyed and happy?

I know what you mean. I get irritated easily with ignorance and lack of common decency.

I am doing uber awesome this morning! Thanks. The last few days have been pretty awesome for me.

Are you having company this weekend?

09-29-09 06:49 AM
    I'm stupid guess that makes me ignorant lol nope no company but its ok. Good, glad you are doing uber awesome! How is your mommma?

09-29-09 06:54 AM
    I'm stupid guess that makes me ignorant lol nope no company but its ok. Good, glad you are doing uber awesome! How is your mommma?

I couldn't talk to you if you were stupid. LOL! Hilarious and stupid are different.

She is doing uber awesome too. She went back to work yesterday. She was tired afterwards but still hangin' in there. Thanks for asking Shi. It means a lot. *huge hugs for that*

I forgot to tell you I watched Vampire Diaries last week! That show is HOT! Lmao.

Did you like Twilight?

09-29-09 07:08 AM
    hi kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-29-09 07:12 AM
    Wow back to work already? That's uber fantastic!!!! Good mirror good!! *pats you on head* I know that show is freakin amazing!!! Yes I loved twilight!!!

09-29-09 07:16 AM
13,138 ... 494495496497498 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD