Good night everyone, I need my beauty sleep

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 11:14 PM
    Meh, on second thought. NO. I have Raven, I certainly don't need any more loonies.

lmfao!
    You prayed for a blessing assness! Here I am!! LOL!

09-28-09 11:15 PM

Chadders! Sleep well. Come see us again soon!

09-28-09 11:17 PM

Good night Chad! Really nice to see you. Sleep well!
    09-28-09 11:17 PM
    Uh, GTFO...PLEASE. I've had enough "Canadian" thank you very much.

And, no Brad, I am not talking about you. For once. lmao
    Canadian bacon is yummers! And they also have.......... Bacon... lmao

09-28-09 11:19 PM
    Canadian bacon is yummers! And they also have.......... Bacon... lmao

Speak properly! Nobody understands your jiberish...
    09-28-09 11:20 PM
    LMAO I DO!
    09-28-09 11:22 PM
    LMAO I DO!
    Congratulations... You're both �diots
    09-28-09 11:22 PM
    Lol, I'll trade you places Cheap car insurance, easy accesss to guns Hey, you guys should move We can all go snowboaring together in the winter. Chad and LSG aren't that far away either.
    I thought you said you had easy access to guns at first! I was like wtf? Then I reread! LOL! You do have some awesome scenery and stuff to do that I will probably only ever see on tv. Snowboarding! All of us together? That could only end with all of us in Lmao! We would all find a way to get arrested I'm sure. But it would be fun as all get out!

09-28-09 11:23 PM
    Congratulations... You're both �diots
    Yeah, and you love us. Don't even try denying it.
    09-28-09 11:27 PM
    I'm sorry! Let me give it another go.....

You knoo all aboot the bacon eh? Good stuff eh?

Was that better or should I call in ******** Accents Worked For Me? Lmao!

09-28-09 11:28 PM
    I thought you said you had easy access to guns at first! I was like wtf? Then I reread! LOL! You do have some awesome scenery and stuff to do that I will probably only ever see on tv. Snowboarding! All of us together? That could only end with all of us in Lmao! We would all find a way to get arrested I'm sure. But it would be fun as all get out!

Lol. We do have some pretty sweet places. If you're ever going to look for somewhere nice in Canada, stay in Banff Alberta. You might want to hit up Edmonton Alberta aswell if you like shopping. West Edmonton mall, largest mall in North America Alberta's sweet and all, but everyone knows the cool people are in Ontario
    09-28-09 11:29 PM
    LMAO I DO!
    Cause that's how you roll! Lmao!

09-28-09 11:31 PM

LMAO...ok..that was hysterical! Very good Raven!
    Lmfao! Some things are just not what one wants to be picked forst for. Jury Duty and Dodge Ball!

I wanna play dodge ball...always had fun killi..i mean playing with people I didnt like
    Hi Everyone!

Shi, good to hear you're free!

Raven, I know you are mowing tomorrow...I have a gift for you....I bought you a mower for your driveway.

IM FREE! hahaha
    Lmfao! I can always count on you to come through in a bind. My driveway is kind of big though. I need the cow and a jackarse! Know where I can find one or two of those? Bwahahaha!

oh i got a cow if you need it!

Well first off... We don't have an accent... We speak properly... It's the Americans that have the accent And it's pronounced about. I don't know where you Americans got the idea that we pronounce it "a boot" I've never heard a Canadian say that, unless they're mawking someone
    09-28-09 11:33 PM
    Lol. We do have some pretty sweet places. If you're ever going to look for somewhere nice in Canada, stay in Banff Alberta. You might want to hit up Edmonton Alberta aswell if you like shopping. West Edmonton mall, largest mall in North America Alberta's sweet and all, but everyone knows the cool people are in Ontario
    It always looks really pretty in books and tv. My GP doctor that we all go to moved here from Canada years ago. He will fly up 6 or 7 times a year to see his kids and grandkids.

He still has a very light accent, but his wife sounds like she had the lead role in Fargo! Lmao! Very nice they are, but comment on moving down here because he could not make the money up there like he could here. Go figure. He has huge panoramic pictures of Canada all over his office walls. He loved it!

I will see it one day. I could drive up in just a few days. Probably the only reason I will ever need a passport!

09-28-09 11:36 PM
    It always looks really pretty in books and tv. My GP doctor that we all go to moved here from Canada years ago. He will fly up 6 or 7 times a year to see his kids and grandkids.

He still has a very light accent, but his wife sounds like she had the lead role in Fargo! Lmao! Very nice they are, but comment on moving down here because he could not make the money up there like he could here. Go figure. He has huge panoramic pictures of Canada all over his office walls. He loved it!

I will see it one day. I could drive up in just a few days. Probably the only reason I will ever need a passport!

Lol. Just go into Canadian forums on CB and make friends with a bunch of them. Drive up and stay at different peoples houses so you don't have to pay for hotels Banff is a definate though... The Fairmont out there is amazing. And the one lake. Lake Moraine. I posted I pic I took a while back

Taken on my Chocolate about 2 years ago

09-28-09 11:40 PM
    Well first off... We don't have an accent... We speak properly... It's the Americans that have the accent And it's pronounced about. I don't know where you Americans got the idea that we pronounce it "a boot" I've never heard a Canadian say that, unless they're mawking someone
    Lmao! Liar! I have heard it with my own ears. And not on tv! I was teasing you anyway. I certainly can not mock anyone else's accent for crying out loud.

People here would probably fall over LOL if they ever heard me speak in real life.

09-28-09 11:40 PM
    LMAO...ok..that was hysterical! Very good Raven!
    I almost always aim to please. LOL!

09-28-09 11:42 PM

Google pics. Looks alot better than mine
    09-28-09 11:42 PM
    I wanna play dodge ball...always had fun killi..i mean playing with people I didnt like

IM FREE! hahaha

oh i got a cow if you need it!
    Hey Shi!

You aren't supposed to tell them you like dodgeball. Then they will make you quit hurti er I mean they will make you quit playing it!

Where did you get a cow? And how are you doing?

09-28-09 11:44 PM
    Lmao! Liar! I have heard it with my own ears. And not on tv! I was teasing you anyway. I certainly can not mock anyone else's accent for crying out loud.

People here would probably fall over LOL if they ever heard me speak in real life.

Mock... That's it. I was looking at "mawk" going. That's not right... How do you spell that again? Losing my mind.

I don't notice a difference myself. Me Corup and Chad play COD with Americans all the time. I can't tell who's American or Canadian. British on the other hand...
    09-28-09 11:44 PM
    Hey Shi!

You aren't supposed to tell them you like dodgeball. Then they will make you quit hurti er I mean they will make you quit playing it!

Where did you get a cow? And how are you doing?

I dont tell "the man" that. Just yall.
    Ummmmm..., my daddy has a cow. Cows say MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..ve lol
    Im post. delerious right now and i broke my charger so im sure my phone will die in the next hour ugh..,,... how are you?
    09-28-09 11:49 PM
    Mock... That's it. I was looking at "mawk" going. That's not right... How do you spell that again? Losing my mind.

I don't notice a difference myself. Me Corup and Chad play COD with Americans all the time. I can't tell who's American or Canadian. British on the other hand...
    Lmao! Oh you could tell. Ask Cj one day about my accent. Obviously you have not talked to someone a little further down south. I can even tell a difference between mine and a lot of other's that live here. Nothing like sounding uneducated due to a thicker southern accent. Lmao. I often catch myself trying to talk over it, so people will not notice it as much. But Cj laughed for a good 5 minutes about it. What is one to do?

09-28-09 11:49 PM
13,138 ... 493494495496497 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD