Love Staind! I have a bunch of their stuff on my Ipod! Woot! LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've heard these songs before but I never actually found out who sang it or dled it or anything. I got It's been a while and So far away

Now that we're here, so far away! All the struggle that we faught was in vain. Lalalala I love music
    09-26-09 10:59 PM
    Work mostly Lol. But I also gotta get into London to get some papers for a new passpot. Going to Jamaica next year
    Jamiaca? Bring me back some ! J/K How did you get lucky enough to go to Jamaica?

09-26-09 11:07 PM
    Jamiaca? Bring me back some ! J/K How did you get lucky enough to go to Jamaica?

I'm filthy rich Lol. My friends going for a wedding for one day, so we're staying a little over a week and seeing what there is to do Pricey place though But it's unlimited food, drinks, use of equipment, scubadiving... Should be neat
    09-26-09 11:12 PM
    I've heard these songs before but I never actually found out who sang it or dled it or anything. I got It's been a while and So far away

Now that we're here, so far away! All the struggle that we faught was in vain. Lalalala I love music
    I love music too. I listen to everything from country to some jazz. If I had the funds I would have no trouble filling my Ipod up in no time. LOL! What do you usually listen to?

09-26-09 11:32 PM
    I love music too. I listen to everything from country to some jazz. If I had the funds I would have no trouble filling my Ipod up in no time. LOL! What do you usually listen to?

I listen to a bit of everything Got everything from Alexisonfire, and Disturbed, to Paramore, and Rascal Flats If you had the funds? You pay for your music?
    09-26-09 11:46 PM
    I'm filthy rich Lol. My friends going for a wedding for one day, so we're staying a little over a week and seeing what there is to do Pricey place though But it's unlimited food, drinks, use of equipment, scubadiving... Should be neat
    Sounds like super fun at any rate. You will have to take pics so we can all be jealous! Everything somewhere like that is high. Tourist destinations are always highway robbery. LOL! I have never been anywhere like that. My best holiday destination was Myrtle Beach.

09-26-09 11:49 PM
    I listen to a bit of everything Got everything from Alexisonfire, and Disturbed, to Paramore, and Rascal Flats If you had the funds? You pay for your music?
    Rascal Flats are one of my favorites. Almost everything they sing is good.

Yes I pay for music. Lmao. Aren't you supposed to? I buy them one by one or I download them from cd's I already own. Out of the hundreds of songs I have, I have paid for them one way or the other. I couldn't fart in the wind in Alaska and not have Al Gore accuse me of single handedly depleting the ozone layer! I imagine the same would be true for downloading free music. Bwahahaha! How do you get it?

09-27-09 12:00 AM
    Yeah, it'll be an awesome trip, but it's not until May I'll take lots of pictures

I payed for a Three Days Grace CD because I liked all the songs on it. Other than that, I download all my music from a P2P program. Limewire. You open it up, search the songs you want, and download them from other peoples computers. I've got just over a gig in music, and hundreds of gigs in tv episodes and movies All free Heck of alot cheaper than buying it.

If you've got MSN or something you can tell me some songs you want and I'll send them over. I do that for some other people aswell
    09-27-09 12:11 AM
    Yeah, it'll be an awesome trip, but it's not until May I'll take lots of pictures

I payed for a Three Days Grace CD because I liked all the songs on it. Other than that, I download all my music from a P2P program. Limewire. You open it up, search the songs you want, and download them from other peoples computers. I've got just over a gig in music, and hundreds of gigs in tv episodes and movies All free Heck of alot cheaper than buying it.

If you've got MSN or something you can tell me some songs you want and I'll send them over. I do that for some other people aswell
    Sweet! All I have right now is bbm. I don't know if that would work or not. I took off the preloaded aim, icq, msn, and google talk. I might take you up on your offer.

There is a movie I really want on my berry and can't find it even on the pay sites. Go figure. One of my favorites and you can only buy it on dvd. I guess it must not be everyone's favorite? Lmao.

Things going better for you at home lately?

09-27-09 12:35 AM
    Sweet! All I have right now is bbm. I don't know if that would work or not. I took off the preloaded aim, icq, msn, and google talk. I might take you up on your offer.

There is a movie I really want on my berry and can't find it even on the pay sites. Go figure. One of my favorites and you can only buy it on dvd. I guess it must not be everyone's favorite? Lmao.

Things going better for you at home lately?

Lol, a little better at home, now that I'm almost never here with all the hours at work Still talking about getting my own place.

I dunno if they'll send over the phone or not You've got no computer internet access at all?
    09-27-09 12:46 AM
    Hi Raven!
    I wanted to stop by and say hello before I go to sleep. Its been a while since I've been here.
    How are you?

09-27-09 12:49 AM
    Well, I waited for a bit, but I'm tired. Goodnight Raven, goodnight Cartman.

09-27-09 01:05 AM
    Lol, a little better at home, now that I'm almost never here with all the hours at work Still talking about getting my own place.

I dunno if they'll send over the phone or not You've got no computer internet access at all?
    Ahhhh! I see. You are probably right. Most are probably to big to do that. I have pc access at my mom's when I go over to visit. I'll let you know. I do really want the one movie. LOL!

Glad to hear things are better regardless of the reason. And your own place is probably still the best idea in time. Don't super rush it if you don't have to though. Your relationship with your parents will probably get closer then too. It will all happen just as it should no doubt.

09-27-09 01:06 AM
    Ahhhh! I see. You are probably right. Most are probably to big to do that. I have pc access at my mom's when I go over to visit. I'll let you know. I do really want the one movie. LOL!

Glad to hear things are better regardless of the reason. And your own place is probably still the best idea in time. Don't super rush it if you don't have to though. Your relationship with your parents will probably get closer then too. It will all happen just as it should no doubt.

Lol. I'm trying to take it easy on them too with my dad being laid off. I know the'yre having some financial problems. Even though I loan them piles of money I could have invested Don't matter though. Just make some cut backs.

What movie are you looking for? Movies are a pain to find, but it's doable. I'd have to dl it before hand
    09-27-09 01:10 AM
    Hi Raven!
    I wanted to stop by and say hello before I go to sleep. Its been a while since I've been here.
    How are you?

Crap! I am late as usual. Sorry Lsg.

I am doing fine as wine! Thank you for asking. How are you doing? We miss seeing you here, though we know you are busy. Hopefully you can come back tomorrow and give me an update on yourself.

09-27-09 01:12 AM
    Lol. I'm trying to take it easy on them too with my dad being laid off. I know the'yre having some financial problems. Even though I loan them piles of money I could have invested Don't matter though. Just make some cut backs.

What movie are you looking for? Movies are a pain to find, but it's doable. I'd have to dl it before hand
    Yeah. I am sure they are stressing if he has been laid off. I am sorry to hear it. Sadly that seems to be happening to a lot of folks lately. Ugh. Hopefully things will get better for all of you soon.

I really want Talledaga Nights but I can find that paid for. The one I can't find I remember from when I was much younger. I used to LMAO at it and would like for my daughter to be able to see it now. She would enjoy it like I did. The name of that one is Drop Dead Fred. LOL! Can't find it anywhere. And yes. I am weird.

09-27-09 01:19 AM
    Yeah. I am sure they are stressing if he has been laid off. I am sorry to hear it. Sadly that seems to be happening to a lot of folks lately. Ugh. Hopefully things will get better for all of you soon.

I really want Talledaga Nights but I can find that paid for. The one I can't find I remember from when I was much younger. I used to LMAO at it and would like for my daughter to be able to see it now. She would enjoy it like I did. The name of that one is Drop Dead Fred. LOL! Can't find it anywhere. And yes. I am weird.

I'll search them up for you Talledaga Knights I can almost guarantee I can get The other one, we'll have to see.
    09-27-09 01:31 AM
    Alrighty, I've got 1 Drop Dead Fred downloading, and 2 Talladegas. We'll see what we get though... People suck. If it's a newer movie, sometimes it takes 11, 12 tries before I actually get the movie
    09-27-09 01:44 AM
    I'll search them up for you Talledaga Knights I can almost guarantee I can get The other one, we'll have to see.
    Hey thanks for that BS! I really appreciate it. Just let me know and we can work something out on how to get it or whatever I'm sure. No rush on it though. Just whenever you get bored and have nothing else to do. LOL!

09-27-09 01:47 AM
    Hey thanks for that BS! I really appreciate it. Just let me know and we can work something out on how to get it or whatever I'm sure. No rush on it though. Just whenever you get bored and have nothing else to do. LOL!

Not a problem I'll probably download some viruses off of the Talladega files. People like doing that with the more popular movies We'll have to see which is the fastest way to send movies. MSN will send them, but it's more of a, leave it downloading and go do something else. Sometimes takes 6 hours or so

Got great speed when noones else is on though. Topping out at 315kb/s Says the movie could be done in 32 mins
    09-27-09 01:53 AM
    Alrighty, I've got 1 Drop Dead Fred downloading, and 2 Talladegas. We'll see what we get though... People suck. If it's a newer movie, sometimes it takes 11, 12 tries before I actually get the movie
    Dang BS! That was quick! Lmao. Drop Dead Fred is really old. Maybe I will catch a break for once and actually be able to get it. Again. I really do appreciate it. A lot. Who knew you had a nice streak? Don't worry..... I won't tell anyone. LOL!

09-27-09 01:53 AM
    Dang BS! That was quick! Lmao. Drop Dead Fred is really old. Maybe I will catch a break for once and actually be able to get it. Again. I really do appreciate it. A lot. Who knew you had a nice streak? Don't worry..... I won't tell anyone. LOL!

Just wait till you see all the Trojans I'll attach to those movies It'll be amazing
    09-27-09 01:56 AM
    Just wait till you see all the Trojans I'll attach to those movies It'll be amazing
    Why would you put condoms on all the files? Lmao

09-27-09 02:03 AM
    Why would you put condoms on all the files? Lmao

Wow, this will be easier than I thought Do you know what a fire wall is? Lol.

My guess would be that the Fred one is a fake because I've got 7 hosts. But I'll keep checking and see if any new ones come up. I gotta get some sleep though. Later Kanga
    09-27-09 02:06 AM
    Not a problem I'll probably download some viruses off of the Talladega files. People like doing that with the more popular movies We'll have to see which is the fastest way to send movies. MSN will send them, but it's more of a, leave it downloading and go do something else. Sometimes takes 6 hours or so

Got great speed when noones else is on though. Topping out at 315kb/s Says the movie could be done in 32 mins
    Don't be downloading them if you are going to get viruses BS! That would suck massively. I can do without if you are going to tear something up lmao.

09-27-09 02:08 AM
13,138 ... 489490491492493 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD