Why does everyone leave when I get on??????
    Edit: ok I post then 2 more come in..haha
    Hiya Shi..how are you? I am heading to bed..but wanted to see how you were!
    09-22-09 12:00 AM
    Hiya Shi..how are you? I am heading to bed..but wanted to see how you were!
    Meh im here, avioiding work. How are you? Sleep good!
    09-22-09 12:03 AM
    Hey Cj! You gonna make me come get you? Lmao!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    A Gun! Gahhhhhhhhhh!
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 09-22-09 at 12:06 AM.
    09-22-09 12:03 AM
    Meh im here, avioiding work. How are you? Sleep good!
    I'm good...I wish I didn't have to get up so early and I could come hang with you and Raven longer.
    09-22-09 12:05 AM
    I'm good...I wish I didn't have to get up so early and I could come hang with you and Raven longer.
    I know im uber sad.
    09-22-09 12:16 AM
    ello poppet! I mean mirror! Meh, its raining and dallas lost :/ but oh well we better win this week. hows you?
    LOL @ Poppet! Thought I was important for a minute. I am doing good. Thanks. Finally catching up on some housework and doing the yardwork tomorrow! Unless you want to send some of that rain up my way!

I guess you would pull for Dallas. Lmao! Teasing. I will keep my team to myself since I know that now.

Did you enjoy your company this weekend mirror?

09-22-09 12:17 AM
    LOL @ Poppet! Thought I was important for a minute. I am doing good. Thanks. Finally catching up on some housework and doing the yardwork tomorrow! Unless you want to send some of that rain up my way!

I guess you would pull for Dallas. Lmao! Teasing. I will keep my team to myself since I know that now.

Did you enjoy your company this weekend mirror?

Why wouldnt you be important??? Housework=sucks. yardwork=sucks some more. Sure you can have the dang rain, need to wash my car but not going to if its gonna keep raining. Yes I would pull for them! Romo is smokin hot, although I'm kinda mad at him so I would punch him before I jumped him. haha. Nah IDC what team whoever is I like Cowboys but I dont go around saying your team sucks cuz thats just ********. Which company? For the day I had it, yes.
    09-22-09 12:27 AM
    No..it was the utensil you wanted to use that caused you to eat alone.
    What utensil would that be Cj? Hmmm? Lmfao! I can't even type that with a straight face. Bwahahaha! You are siiiiiiick!

09-22-09 12:29 AM
    A Gun! Gahhhhhhhhhh!
    Sweet Fancy Moses! I hope you can run faster than that! Lol!

Everytime I see that one I think of "Rocky" and "Eye Of The Tiger". Lmao!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 09-22-09 at 12:46 AM.
    09-22-09 12:32 AM
    Why wouldnt you be important??? Housework=sucks. yardwork=sucks some more. Sure you can have the dang rain, need to wash my car but not going to if its gonna keep raining. Yes I would pull for them! Romo is smokin hot, although I'm kinda mad at him so I would punch him before I jumped him. haha. Nah IDC what team whoever is I like Cowboys but I dont go around saying your team sucks cuz thats just ********. Which company? For the day I had it, yes.
    Lmao @ punch him before you jump him! I used to have a huge crush on Troy Aikman back in the day. Mmmmmmm. LOL. I have a thing for cowboys (not the team). I should come down there for the views! I am a shhhhhhh...... Redskins fan! Yes. I know they suck. They have sucked for quite a while now. I just keep waiting for a comeback. Lmao. Maybe one day.

I guess one day is better than nothing. I left you alone that night so you could ummm... fully enjoy it. You still doing your 2 miles?

09-22-09 12:39 AM
    Always gotta run off! Lmao! Cj! See you in a few!

09-22-09 12:42 AM
    Lmao @ punch him before you jump him! I used to have a huge crush on Troy Aikman back in the day. Mmmmmmm. LOL. I have a thing for cowboys (not the team). I should come down there for the views! I am a shhhhhhh...... Redskins fan! Yes. I know they suck. They have sucked for quite a while now. I just keep waiting for a comeback. Lmao. Maybe one day.

I guess one day is better than nothing. I left you alone that night so you could ummm... fully enjoy it. You still doing your 2 miles?

Well he ticked me off so that would make me feel a little better. Then put a pillow over his face...haha! I love me some aikman!! lol. Yes you should totally come down here!! Oh well they all suck at one point or another lol. HEHEHE yeah we just watched the game and went to bed. Yep doing it this morning if it doesnt rain again.
    09-22-09 01:08 AM
    Well he ticked me off so that would make me feel a little better. Then put a pillow over his face...haha! I love me some aikman!! lol. Yes you should totally come down here!! Oh well they all suck at one point or another lol. HEHEHE yeah we just watched the game and went to bed. Yep doing it this morning if it doesnt rain again.
    You would smothercate (yes it is spelled wrong on purpose lol) him? Lmao! Beating someone's arse when they pi*s you off makes it better. But I have found that in a pinch beating anyone's arse will do until you can beat the correct one!

Have you noticed any results from all of your hard work yet? That would sure help with motivation at any rate. LOL!

09-22-09 01:18 AM
    Goodnight Roost! Goodnight mirror! LOL! I will see you in a few for sure!

09-22-09 01:19 AM
    You would smothercate (yes it is spelled wrong on purpose lol) him? Lmao! Beating someone's arse when they pi*s you off makes it better. But I have found that in a pinch beating anyone's arse will do until you can beat the correct one!

Have you noticed any results from all of your hard work yet? That would sure help with motivation at any rate. LOL!

Yes cuz he lost the game!! lol. Troy was actually at sun nights game! Nope not yet, not that I know of anyways. Prbly make me fatter ugh :/
    Goodnight Roost! Goodnight mirror! LOL! I will see you in a few for sure!

Goodnight!!
    09-22-09 01:21 AM
    Yes cuz he lost the game!! lol. Troy was actually at sun nights game! Nope not yet, not that I know of anyways. Prbly make me fatter ugh :/

Goodnight!!
    STFU! You aren't fat! LOL! I do not lie. I didn't think you needed to diet anyway. Just take my word for it!

Night Shi Mirror Party of One! TTYS.

09-22-09 01:25 AM
    STFU! You aren't fat! LOL! I do not lie. I didn't think you needed to diet anyway. Just take my word for it!

Night Shi Mirror Party of One! TTYS.

Ok gangstah mirror im a whale isnt that the same thing? Get some sleep before your tattoos run off. night
    09-22-09 01:29 AM
    Ok gangstah mirror im a whale isnt that the same thing? Get some sleep before your tattoos run off. night
    Not a whale either.

I had to run to bed so my tatts wouldn't run off! That would have been scary and people would have thought I was an imposter!

How are you this morning Shi?

09-22-09 06:14 AM
    you an imposter? Never I say!! Never! Lol ready to fn leave work and glad WAP is letting me back on

09-22-09 06:17 AM
    you an imposter? Never I say!! Never! Lol ready to fn leave work and glad WAP is letting me back on

Yeah. I would hate for an imposter to take over this lovely slice of life here! Lmao!

I started having issues with timeouts on here right before I hit the bed. ( yes I beat the ****e out of it lol ) I have been having more problems here lately.

Is it atleast not raining where you are anymore? I know you are anxious to go walk yourself to death.

09-22-09 06:36 AM
    I love it here! You better be careful that fn bed may attack your arse!! Lol IDK it was a'stormin yest for sure, and suppose to rain here today as well :/ bluck.
    I need to jog but it kills my feet I guess wearing flip flops for years f's that up.

09-22-09 06:45 AM
    Morning Ladies! Don't have any time, but I wanted to drop in and say hi to let you know I was still thinking of you guys!
    09-22-09 08:29 AM
    hi everyone
    09-23-09 08:55 PM
    Where is everyone at?!??!?!?!??!!!!!!!
    09-24-09 12:02 AM
    CJ, raven......I missssssssss yoooooouuuuu guyssssss!

09-24-09 07:46 AM
13,138 ... 483484485486487 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD