LMFAO! You ain't right! LOL! I don't have that issue. Sadly.

There is always duct tape! Bwahahaha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ooww duct tape hurts!

09-18-09 08:43 AM
    yes indeed it was an awesome movie

Yes-berry withdrawls are nutty for me too when there's outages! LOL. And yes, its really the only thing I treat myself to as well, so now its staying! As for the Chocolate2, no I didn't have to return it, it was one of my ph's I had last year - as nuts as I am - i collected the 3 colors-black, red & ice blue & use to switch the color around when the mood struck! LOL! (I got them all free on upgrades that's why I was able to have all 3!) LOL so call me "off" lmao! But yea-thats what I did! So, now they just "hang" around as extras in case the kids need a back up

Not really crazy! If I had lots of extra money and some upgrades I would be the same way! I remember when the Chocolate first came out and I actually really wanted one. They were really pretty. LOL! I can think of atleast 5 other phones right now I would love to have. Too bad I can't find anything to do with the 60 pieces of crap I have laying around here not in use.

I am loving my new one so far. I fubar'd it right out of the box almost, then the whole bbm thing. LMAO! But it is fixed now and has enough memory that I don't have to reboot every 45 minutes! LOL! My daughter is now experiencing texting and is all super important.

09-18-09 08:47 AM
    ooww duct tape hurts!

Yeah. That could be an issue. LMFAO I will have to think on a way to use it without the pain of removal.

09-18-09 08:52 AM
    ok! I've gotta get running and get stuff done! I'll ttyl!

have a good day everyone!

Thanks Pinkalink! You have a good day too.

09-18-09 08:54 AM
    Yeah. That could be an issue. LMFAO I will have to think on a way to use it without the pain of removal.

ok you do that. Oh by the way that show comes on thurs at 7 my time so I guess it would be 8 your time. You better watch it!!!!!

09-18-09 08:59 AM
    Not really crazy! If I had lots of extra money and some upgrades I would be the same way! I remember when the Chocolate first came out and I actually really wanted one. They were really pretty. LOL! I can think of atleast 5 other phones right now I would love to have. Too bad I can't find anything to do with the 60 pieces of crap I have laying around here not in use.

I am loving my new one so far. I fubar'd it right out of the box almost, then the whole bbm thing. LMAO! But it is fixed now and has enough memory that I don't have to reboot every 45 minutes! LOL! My daughter is now experiencing texting and is all super important.

LMAO @ the duct tape!!!! Models really do that-tape themselves, but not with duct tape!

Oh tell me abput it! If I could have the Choc ph and this-id be set! Lmao! But the budget won't allow it!

I'm glad you are enjoying your Gemini (?)! I will be keeping my eye out for the Storm2(due Oct) or the Curve2(poss out in Nov) and see where I go from there. I really didn't care for the Tour, idk, maybe its just me! LOL but who knows, I could change my mind about the Tour in a month or so! LOL

I'm glad your daughter is enjoying her new bb! I bet she feels super special now

09-18-09 09:05 AM
    Hi Everyone...who doesn't love a quiet, relaxing night?
    09-18-09 11:28 PM
    the lights are on but nobodys home
    09-19-09 01:35 AM
    hello girls **waves to Raven Carol and Shi panda girl **

How are you all doing? Hopefully enjoying the w/end and relaxing!

I have a good laugh fpor you guys! Friday night-we realized Rosie Carrots, the bunny my daughter got for her bday, is really a Rocco LMFAO!!! Imagine our suprise!!! So, yea, Rosie is now Rocco! LOL

09-19-09 04:34 PM
    Hi Shelli....

That's hysterical! But I really want to know just HOW you figured out she was a he? LOL.

Things have been so quiet in the Roost! Everyone's lives seem to be action packed lately
    09-20-09 05:25 PM
    Good Evening Raven,Twisted, Shi, Shelli, Brad, BK and Ms Karen I hope everyone is doing well.
    09-20-09 05:27 PM
    hiya cj! What's crackalackin?

09-20-09 05:42 PM
    hiya cj! What's crackalackin?

Not Raven's TMO signal lol

Not much....Just relaxing as a wild weekend comes to an end.

How have you been?
    09-20-09 06:36 PM
    yeah its not being that good right now....
    Not to much really not doing a thing. How are you?

09-20-09 06:40 PM
    hey everyone
    09-20-09 06:48 PM
    Hello Raven Carol Shi and everyone else

How is everyone today?

Hopefully your day goes well

09-21-09 07:28 AM
    Morning Shelli!

And morning too to whoever else pops in!
    09-21-09 07:37 AM
    hi everyone!
    09-21-09 07:38 AM
    Morning Shelli!

And morning too to whoever else pops in!
    hello again Jef!
    hi everyone!
    hiya chad!

09-21-09 09:22 AM
    Hello Everyone! How goes it? Anything new going on besides the echos in here?

09-21-09 08:58 PM
    Hello Everyone! How goes it? Anything new going on besides the echos in here?

Not much. Just enjoying the peace and quiet
    09-21-09 09:04 PM
    Not much. Just enjoying the peace and quiet
    You saying you want me to leave again?

Have you been staying busy and out of trouble?

09-21-09 09:14 PM
    You saying you want me to leave again?

Have you been staying busy and out of trouble?

Lol, take from that what you will Guess you could say out of trouble. Although tomorrow is my friday night, and since we've seen all the good movies out there already, we may have to find something more entertaining to pass the time.... If I'm not on tomorrow night, you'll know we got caught
    09-21-09 09:27 PM
    Lol, take from that what you will Guess you could say out of trouble. Although tomorrow is my friday night, and since we've seen all the good movies out there already, we may have to find something more entertaining to pass the time.... If I'm not on tomorrow night, you'll know we got caught
    You like me you fathead! LOL!

Don't get out there and get arrested. LMAO! Your parents would be slightly annoyed if they had to come make your bail. How's work treating you? Still having some issues?

09-21-09 09:38 PM
    Well, hello everyone.

I'd noticed things were pretty quiet the last few days, and I didn't get a lot of playtime, but have a chance for some tonight. Guess I'll keep an eye open for a while, since I don't have to get up early tomorrow.

How are you all this evening?

09-21-09 09:45 PM
13,138 ... 481482483484485 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD