same as earlier best mirror in all the land.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Well since you had me literally LMAO, I will assume that means you are in fine form and ready to run for the door! LOL!

I hope you atleast got to cut someone?? LOL!

09-18-09 06:44 AM
    Well since you had me literally LMAO, I will assume that means you are in fine form and ready to run for the door! LOL!

I hope you atleast got to cut someone?? LOL!

I'm gonna run faster than forrest. Naahh I didn't the day is still young tho hey where's brad? I wanna cut him!

09-18-09 06:47 AM
    Well Raven, I'm not asking for anything from the CB forum except input on what I can do here locally at the event, so I can't see them having an issue with it.

I want to do anything and everything I can for this family, and while an afternoon / evening of live music should be more than enough, I know it would be a great way to raise money for them as well.
    09-18-09 06:48 AM
    Morning Raven. How's mom?
    She is doing better now Jef. Thanks. She had a really bad day Wednesday. I stopped by last night to check on her and they had already removed her compression bandages and all. They had to shave her entire head and she wound up with approx. 30 staples. The initial biopsy (sp?) came back as non malignant, but they are sending some more bone to another place for more testing. They aren't sure what it is.

So that is the down low. It has been a long week, she is doing much better than she was Wednesday, and initial tests came back great. Thank God.

Thanks for asking Jef with one F.

What's the news on Mady? I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 09-18-09 at 06:55 AM.
    09-18-09 06:53 AM
    Well Raven, I'm not asking for anything from the CB forum except input on what I can do here locally at the event, so I can't see them having an issue with it.

I want to do anything and everything I can for this family, and while an afternoon / evening of live music should be more than enough, I know it would be a great way to raise money for them as well.
    I am sorry Jef. I misunderstood what you were saying. I guess I am half asleep. LOL! I thought you meant raising money by donation here. I apologize for that.

Wanting to help Mady and her family is very honorable and more than most would do. It shows what kind of person you are. I pray it is very successful.

Have you thought of a raffle? Those usually do pretty good. Sell chances to win something for a dollar a ticket? Most can afford that and are willing to give a little easier if they may have a chance to win something. You could ask local businesses if they would be willing to donate some merchandise for the raffle! I am sure right many would be willing to give a little something to help a child.

09-18-09 07:02 AM
    Well, Mady is making progress, but there are also (fairly minor) complications.

She was taken off of the breathing tube, but the original feeding tube into her stomach was causing her to vomit. So they had to put her back on the breathing tube, put her under, and put a new tube past her stomach and into her intestines. So the breathing tube may have further damaged her throat. Her not swallowing means that they have to suck out her mouth every so often, but it's also not lubricating the tubes she has or had in her throat. And currently she's fighting an infection and a fever.

But (if I heard right from Lisa yesterday) her long term prognosis is pretty decent. The chemo / radiation could cause future organ issues (most likely the liver) and reproductive issues. But like Lisa said, that's a small price for beating the cancer that Mady had.
    09-18-09 07:06 AM
    I'm gonna run faster than forrest. Naahh I didn't the day is still young tho hey where's brad? I wanna cut him!

Bwahahaha! Miss. Shamu Free Willy Karen must know you are looking for her! She is strangely missing in action! But you are right..... The day is still young. Maybe we can both find someone to cut before the sun sets. LOL!

You walking your 2 miles today? Dang that almost makes me tired typing it! .

09-18-09 07:10 AM
    Bwahahaha! Miss. Shamu Free Willy Karen must know you are looking for her! She is strangely missing in action! But you are right..... The day is still young. Maybe we can both find someone to cut before the sun sets. LOL!

You walking your 2 miles today? Dang that almost makes me tired typing it! .

not sure kinda feel yuck right now and I'm sure I'll walk at least that tmrw so I prbly won't go today.

09-18-09 07:15 AM
    Well, Mady is making progress, but there are also (fairly minor) complications.

She was taken off of the breathing tube, but the original feeding tube into her stomach was causing her to vomit. So they had to put her back on the breathing tube, put her under, and put a new tube past her stomach and into her intestines. So the breathing tube may have further damaged her throat. Her not swallowing means that they have to suck out her mouth every so often, but it's also not lubricating the tubes she has or had in her throat. And currently she's fighting an infection and a fever.

But (if I heard right from Lisa yesterday) her long term prognosis is pretty decent. The chemo / radiation could cause future organ issues (most likely the liver) and reproductive issues. But like Lisa said, that's a small price for beating the cancer that Mady had.
    Thank God she is doing better! The way children rebound and fight never ceases to amaze me.

And the Mom is correct. That is a small price to pay for her recovery. Medicine improves a lot everyday. Those two issues can be addressed at a later date when she is stronger, older, and completely healed. It may also happen that she won't have any issues at all as times passes! Miracles and blessings happen all the time. She very obviously has a fighting spirit and will do great!

Keep us updated Jef! I will continue to keep her and her family in my thoughts and prayers! She sounds like a trooper with awesome things in her future.

09-18-09 07:21 AM
    not sure kinda feel yuck right now and I'm sure I'll walk at least that tmrw so I prbly won't go today.

Ugh! I hope you aren't coming down with something. You should rest if you feel yuck. That way you don't feel worse and can feel better to be mirror marathon woman another day! I hope you feel better Shi.

09-18-09 07:25 AM
    Raven, I will keep the updates coming, and I'll keep your mom and her family in my thoughts as well...
    09-18-09 07:28 AM
    Ugh! I hope you aren't coming down with something. You should rest if you feel yuck. That way you don't feel worse and can feel better to be mirror marathon woman another day! I hope you feel better Shi.

my best friend Is sick so who knows. Thanks I'll be ok.

09-18-09 07:32 AM
    Raven, I will keep the updates coming, and I'll keep your mom and her family in my thoughts as well...
    Thanks on both counts Jef. Every little bit helps a lot!

09-18-09 07:33 AM
    g'morn everyone. I guess you missed the post I made (?) yest. Well I'm back on bbm and if you and Carol want to re-add me, great. If not-no prob. When I re-activated my bb Raven your name & carols were missing so I guess you guys deleted them being I was on the chocolate ph.

Let me know if you need my pin. I have both of your stored-if you want me to re-add you, just let me know thanks.

09-18-09 07:34 AM
    my best friend Is sick so who knows. Thanks I'll be ok.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks they need to share their cooties with everyone else! LMAO! J/K Surround yourself with perfect pandas and you will be ready to run 2 miles!

09-18-09 07:39 AM
    g'morn everyone. I guess you missed the post I made (?) yest. Well I'm back on bbm and if you and Carol want to re-add me, great. If not-no prob. When I re-activated my bb Raven your name & carols were missing so I guess you guys deleted them being I was on the chocolate ph.

Let me know if you need my pin. I have both of your stored-if you want me to re-add you, just let me know thanks.

Hello Pinkalink! I did delete! I thought you were no longer going to have your berry at all. Sorry about that. Since we exchanged the email addys I just assumed you you were no longer going to be able to bbm. PM me your pin and I will readd you.

What happened to your Chocolate? Or did you go through berry withdrawls? LOL! I know I would!

How are you doing?

09-18-09 07:47 AM
    Hello Pinkalink! I did delete! I thought you were no longer going to have your berry at all. Sorry about that. Since we exchanged the email addys I just assumed you you were no longer going to be able to bbm. PM me your pin and I will readd you.

What happened to your Chocolate? Or did you go through berry withdrawls? LOL! I know I would!

How are you doing?

hi Raven! I'm doing well thanks

Yes, I did go through withdrawls, LOL as much as I really like the Chocolate2 ph I just couldn't do it! Then I re-act'd the bb, and saw you and Carol missing I was like oh no! But, I fig'd that's why-that we would communicate thru email! But I'm back! LOL famous Jack nicholson line! Lmao!

I'm glad to hear mom is doing well and resting/recovering nicely-a slow process I'm sure, but def glad to hear all is going well. And I hope the biopsy's are good new also!

09-18-09 07:54 AM
    Raven, I had your pin stored, so I sent you a request

09-18-09 08:00 AM
    hi Raven! I'm doing well thanks

Yes, I did go through withdrawls, LOL as much as I really like the Chocolate2 ph I just couldn't do it! Then I re-act'd the bb, and saw you and Carol missing I was like oh no! But, I fig'd that's why-that we would communicate thru email! But I'm back! LOL famous Jack nicholson line! Lmao!

I'm glad to hear mom is doing well and resting/recovering nicely-a slow process I'm sure, but def glad to hear all is going well. And I hope the biopsy's are good new also!

The Shining was an awesome movie!

I am glad to hear you are doing well. Berry withdrawls suck for sure! I have had a few complete outages of services and start going nutty! LMAO! It is a sad thing indeed. If you are like me, it is one of the only things I spend money on to treat myself so I hang on to it! LOL!

Were you able to take your Chocolate back or are you keeping it too?

09-18-09 08:16 AM
    Raven, I had your pin stored, so I sent you a request

Got it!

09-18-09 08:19 AM
    I'm not sure why everyone thinks they need to share their cooties with everyone else! LMAO! J/K Surround yourself with perfect pandas and you will be ready to run 2 miles!

its hard to run with all the fat and everything floppin in my face! Lol

09-18-09 08:33 AM
    The Shining was an awesome movie!

I am glad to hear you are doing well. Berry withdrawls suck for sure! I have had a few complete outages of services and start going nutty! LMAO! It is a sad thing indeed. If you are like me, it is one of the only things I spend money on to treat myself so I hang on to it! LOL!

Were you able to take your Chocolate back or are you keeping it too?

yes indeed it was an awesome movie

Yes-berry withdrawls are nutty for me too when there's outages! LOL. And yes, its really the only thing I treat myself to as well, so now its staying! As for the Chocolate2, no I didn't have to return it, it was one of my ph's I had last year - as nuts as I am - i collected the 3 colors-black, red & ice blue & use to switch the color around when the mood struck! LOL! (I got them all free on upgrades that's why I was able to have all 3!) LOL so call me "off" lmao! But yea-thats what I did! So, now they just "hang" around as extras in case the kids need a back up

09-18-09 08:37 AM
    Got it!

YAY!

09-18-09 08:39 AM
    its hard to run with all the fat and everything floppin in my face! Lol

LMFAO! You ain't right! LOL! I don't have that issue. Sadly.

There is always duct tape! Bwahahaha!

09-18-09 08:40 AM
    ok! I've gotta get running and get stuff done! I'll ttyl!

have a good day everyone!

09-18-09 08:40 AM
13,138 ... 480481482483484 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD