Hello, everyone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 12:59 AM
    LMAO! I actually had to do a double take to make sure I didn't post the wrong one! Bwahahaha! I almost got a little nervous! With your will power it will work, but you were never fat.

bwhahahahhahaha! am too!

09-18-09 01:00 AM
    Well its not a family reunion. The town does it and its the 9th year this year. They block off like at least 9 blocks of downtown and have concerts and food and carnival rides and all sorts of stuff. Nice to do everyone is always there. Prbly be 10,000 people at least there's always a crap load of people!!

Holy crap that is a ton of people!! It is my worst nightmare come true! LOL! J/k

That sounds like our Oktoberfest here. Only with a crapload less people. Hopefully you will have a great time and enjoy it!

09-18-09 01:03 AM
    Just be glad you don't live in Carthage, Mo. during August, when they have the Marion Days Festival at the Vietnamese Baptist Seminary, and a town of 13,000 gains a temporary population of 50000 Vietnamese worshippers. The noise is incredible!

Shilah you hit the 12k post. I fumbled and your post came in first.

09-18-09 01:10 AM
    Holy crap that is a ton of people!! It is my worst nightmare come true! LOL! J/k

That sounds like our Oktoberfest here. Only with a crapload less people. Hopefully you will have a great time and enjoy it!

I'm sure I will

09-18-09 01:14 AM
    Good Night everyone!

Oh and Raven? Thanks for burning my retinas with that lovely large bold black font. It was quite a treat.

lmaooooooo
    09-18-09 01:19 AM
    Noooooooooooo...You haven't lived until Raven kisses you in a NCNLW! Trust me, I know!
    Loose Lips Sink Ships Cj! LMAO!

09-18-09 01:24 AM
    Hello, everyone!

Hello Bk! How's it going tonight?

09-18-09 01:28 AM
    Good Night everyone!

Oh and Raven? Thanks for burning my retinas with that lovely large bold black font. It was quite a treat.

lmaooooooo
    Pfffffft! Like I have ever been one to consider someone else's comfort level! Be for real. LMAO! Glad you enjoyed it Skankatini! Goodnight Cj! Sleep well and feel better!

09-18-09 01:31 AM
    I got 12? How I do that lol

Night CJ!

09-18-09 01:36 AM
    Just be glad you don't live in Carthage, Mo. during August, when they have the Marion Days Festival at the Vietnamese Baptist Seminary, and a town of 13,000 gains a temporary population of 50000 Vietnamese worshippers. The noise is incredible!

Shilah you hit the 12k post. I fumbled and your post came in first.

No thank you!! Too damn many people for sure! I can't tolerate people. LOL! I tend to go anti-social in large groups of people and strangers. All those people sucking up all the oxygen and spreading filthiness! Bwahahaha! I am teasing. Kind of......

I live close to a major Nascar racetrack! The population here during the race goes from Deliverance to Where's Waldo in 24 hours! It's lunacy!

09-18-09 01:43 AM
    I got 12? How I do that lol

Night CJ!

Yayyyyy Shi Party of One! Atleast none of us were on BBM this time fussing about who was going to get it! Cj and I usually try to avoid it and let someone else have it.

09-18-09 01:47 AM
    bwhahahahhahaha! am too!

I would not become a switch hitter in a NCNLW for a fat chick! LOL! Just sayin'

Yes. It is past my bedtime! Bwahahaha!

09-18-09 01:53 AM
    Yayyyyy Shi Party of One! Atleast none of us were on BBM this time fussing about who was going to get it! Cj and I usually try to avoid it and let someone else have it.

Yall fight about whos gonna get it? lol
    I would not become a switch hitter in a NCNLW for a fat chick! LOL! Just sayin'

Yes. It is past my bedtime! Bwahahaha!

lmao night!
    09-18-09 01:58 AM
    Nighters Roosters! See you in a few!

09-18-09 01:58 AM
    Yall fight about whos gonna get it? lol

lmao night!
    LMAO! We caught each other a while back stopping posting when it got close so others could get it. When we finally noticed that is what we were doing then we would fuss about who was going to HAVE to get it if posting came to a standstill. LOL! So we all would try to hold out and not post until someone else came along. We finally started blitz posting really fast so it would be anyone's chance.

Yes I know how off it sounds! LMAO! Just all a little part of the fun!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 09-18-09 at 02:10 AM.
    09-18-09 02:07 AM
    [size=4][b][font=bbalphaserif][color=black]LMAO! We caught each other a while back stopping posting when it got close so the other's would get it. When we finally noticed that is what we were doing then we would fuss about who was going to HAVE to get it if posting came to a standstill. LOL! So we all would try to hold out and not post until someone else came along. We finally started blitz posting really fast so it would be anyone's chance.

Yes I know how off it sounds! LMAO! Just all a little part of the fun! [size=4][b][font=bbalphaserif][color=black]

Oh geez louise lol
    09-18-09 02:10 AM
    Didn't mean to miss the goings-on, I laid down, posted a couple of times, then woke up a while ago with the BB stuck in my pit.

09-18-09 03:09 AM
    Didn't mean to miss the goings-on, I laid down, posted a couple of times, then woke up a while ago with the BB stuck in my pit.

in your pit? Thats kinda gross lol
    09-18-09 03:10 AM
    Morning y'all.

I'm going to be making a new thread about a benefit, and I want any and all input you guys can provide. And I'm only soliciting in here as it's not for me, but for little Mady.

Finally, I hope everyone is well!
    09-18-09 04:57 AM
    Oh geez louise lol
    Sometimes you gotta snatch the enjoyment whenever you can! LMAO!

How are you this morning Shi Party of One?

09-18-09 06:28 AM
    Sometimes you gotta snatch the enjoyment whenever you can! LMAO!

How are you this morning Shi Party of One?

same as earlier best mirror in all the land.

09-18-09 06:30 AM
    Morning Raven. How's mom?
    09-18-09 06:32 AM

You must have been tired! I am hoping/assuming you meant your arm pit! Bwahahaha! I am teasing you. I hope your morning is going well BK.

09-18-09 06:33 AM
    Morning y'all.

I'm going to be making a new thread about a benefit, and I want any and all input you guys can provide. And I'm only soliciting in here as it's not for me, but for little Mady.

Finally, I hope everyone is well!
    Jef with one F! That is very nice of you to do. Hopefully CB will let it stand and be helpful. I am not sure what input you may be looking for?? But I am sure we can give feedback/opinions if you need or want them. The whole situation is tragic for sure.

09-18-09 06:37 AM
13,138 ... 479480481482483 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD