I didnt even know you quoted me till I hit reply to thread WTF. I am ok. I got a jurry summons in the mail. : /

how are you?
    09-17-09 11:37 PM
    hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
    Chadders!! We miss you too! I think so far we plan on having the Roost back on track by the weekend. I have been busy with my mom and her surgery/recovery and Cj has been super busy at work! We need a party in here! How are you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 11:38 PM
    I didnt even know you quoted me till I hit reply to thread WTF. I am ok. I got a jurry summons in the mail. : /

how are you?
    Ugh! Jury Duty! Hopefully you will get lucky like I did. The day before I was supposed to serve the trial got called off. They force you to do it! LMAO! I have only been called once. I know some people have been called 5 or 6 times.

I am doing good. My mom had a real rough patch yesterday and we were waiting on biopsy results too. So I have just been dragging arse and barely getting by. I think things are beginning to start on an upswing though. Hopefully. it's been a damned long week for sure. I am looking forward to trying to get back to normal.

You having company this weekend? And has you arse talked to you yet? It has been a while since I asked last! LOL!

09-17-09 11:49 PM
    Ok If you want to talk BBM me, I cant see any current conversations in here for some freaking reason. If not good night I will talk to you later.
    09-17-09 11:55 PM
    I know, Right? The same thing happened to me...afterwards I had no strength...
    Damn me! It took me a good three weeks before I could do more than I was in for 3 days. Ugh! Someone should really switch to better bulbs on a less seedy side of town! LOL!

09-17-09 11:56 PM

how are you?
    Hiya Shi! I love the new avatar! Good to see you!
    09-17-09 11:59 PM
    hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi Chad....sorry I missed you...How are you?
    09-18-09 12:00 AM

how are you?
    Tell them your nine months pregnant...it worked for me.
    09-18-09 12:04 AM
    now that computer F'd everything up I can see on WAP. IDK WTFBBQ that was about.

Anyways.......

Yes mirror I hope I get out of it to, I don't want to freakin be on it for 6 weeks or whatever I got ****e to do! Sorry to hear bout your momma hope she gets better. Nope no company but its the reunion this weekend and I can't wait! Be uber fun! As long as I don't see anybody I don't like...like my x's...ugh lol
    No my fat arse hasn't said anything but your suffocating me! Lol

Hi cj! I figured since summer is over I would change it. I am good I have a good lunch for tonight

How's ms CJ? I love the name CJ. I had a dog named CJ and I loved that dog till he died in our house fire If I ever got a girl german sheppard I would name her JC in honor of him.

09-18-09 12:10 AM
    Tell them your nine months pregnant...it worked for me.
    I know I'm fat but I don't think I quite look like 9 months! Lol

09-18-09 12:12 AM
    Hey Cj!!! I found a Tuzki Bailout Plan!

A gift for you!

09-18-09 12:21 AM
    now that computer F'd everything up I can see on WAP. IDK WTFBBQ that was about.

Anyways.......

Yes mirror I hope I get out of it to, I don't want to freakin be on it for 6 weeks or whatever I got ****e to do! Sorry to hear bout your momma hope she gets better. Nope no company but its the reunion this weekend and I can't wait! Be uber fun! As long as I don't see anybody I don't like...like my x's...ugh lol

Hi cj! I figured since summer is over I would change it. I am good I have a good lunch for tonight

How's ms CJ? I love the name CJ. I had a dog named CJ and I loved that dog till he died in our house fire If I ever got a girl german sheppard I would name her JC in honor of him.

I'm good...all things considered. I am having a slight reaction to receiving the flu vaccine. Flu like symptoms....general malaise...but I am fighting it darn it! I read it only lasts a couple of days. So I should be good by the weekend.
    09-18-09 12:22 AM
    Hiya Shi! I love the new avatar! Good to see you!
    What new avatar? I never get to see them! Ugh! Can someone post it so I can see? Please?

09-18-09 12:27 AM
    Damn CJ! My co-worker here had that and she got pretty sick. It didn't do anything to me but pi$$ me off, that they poked me with a needle lol!

09-18-09 12:29 AM
    I know I'm fat but I don't think I quite look like 9 months! Lol

You are NOT fat!!!

09-18-09 12:37 AM
    Hey Cj!!! I found a Tuzki Bailout Plan!

A gift for you!

OMG..he is so cute...The hospital has three stories...that may come in handy tomorrow!

Thank you Raven! I love it!
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 09-18-09 at 12:43 AM.
    09-18-09 12:37 AM
    You are NOT fat!!!

is that you uhh kissing me? LOL JK yeah I won't be once this diet stuff pays off.

09-18-09 12:41 AM
    is that you uhh kissing me? LOL JK yeah I won't be once this diet stuff pays off.

Noooooooooooo...You haven't lived until Raven kisses you in a NCNLW! Trust me, I know!
    09-18-09 12:46 AM

Anyways.......

LMAO! Yeah I doubt Jury Duty is as fun as Pauly Shore made it look! Boring as ****e for sure.

Thanks for the words about my mom. I am hoping that is the worst it will get. She was doing better today when I went over. So it is looking a lot better. Thank God!

Your reunion should be uber fun! And you can always act like you don't even see the x's. LOL! That is what I would do anyway! Free food and fun! Could it get much better? How many people are expected? I have no extended family. So when we sit down for dinner at night we have a reunion! LMAO!

09-18-09 12:47 AM
    Noooooooooooo...You haven't lived until Raven kisses you in a NCNLW! Trust me, I know!
    oh jebus wow lmao uhhh ok lol!!

09-18-09 12:49 AM
    LMAO! Yeah I doubt Jury Duty is as fun as Pauly Shore made it look! Boring as ****e for sure.

Thanks for the words about my mom. I am hoping that is the worst it will get. She was doing better today when I went over. So it is looking a lot better. Thank God!

Your reunion should be uber fun! And you can always act like you don't even see the x's. LOL! That is what I would do anyway! Free food and fun! Could it get much better? How many people are expected? I have no extended family. So when we sit down for dinner at night we have a reunion! LMAO!

Well its not a family reunion. The town does it and its the 9th year this year. They block off like at least 9 blocks of downtown and have concerts and food and carnival rides and all sorts of stuff. Nice to do everyone is always there. Prbly be 10,000 people at least there's always a crap load of people!!

09-18-09 12:52 AM
    Damn CJ! My co-worker here had that and she got pretty sick. It didn't do anything to me but pi$$ me off, that they poked me with a needle lol!

LMAO! Run like the wind Forrest! No wait. Wrong line!

Don't Jump Cj!! That would be too sad! Check for holes first. If there aren't any holes then ride the wind bullseye! Wait! Damn me. Wrong line again...... Nevermind.

You are welcome BFF!

09-18-09 12:52 AM

I poked about 100 people yesterday giving the vaccination. But, I have silk needles.
    09-18-09 12:55 AM

LMAO! I actually had to do a double take to make sure I didn't post the wrong one! Bwahahaha! I almost got a little nervous! With your will power it will work, but you were never fat.

09-18-09 12:57 AM
    I poked about 100 people yesterday giving the vaccination. But, I have silk needles.
    silk huh? Never seen one of them lol

09-18-09 12:58 AM
13,138 ... 478479480481482 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD