hey everyone, im good now, i got stung a total of 7 times when i was trying to close up the pool for winter, i started to have a hard time breathing and started to go into shock, luckly my fire station is only 2 blocks away and the guys stopped over and i got a shot
    09-14-09 06:16 AM
    Chad, I heard a little of what happened, but didn't know who it was till now. I'm very glad you are doing well!
    09-14-09 07:13 AM
    hey everyone, im good now, i got stung a total of 7 times when i was trying to close up the pool for winter, i started to have a hard time breathing and started to go into shock, luckly my fire station is only 2 blocks away and the guys stopped over and i got a shot
    We are so glad to hear you are ok because we love our Chad!

09-14-09 04:16 PM
    thanks CJ, i had sweet revenge a little while ago, gas and a lighter did the trick
    09-14-09 04:31 PM
    I am so late getting in here. LOL! I assume you are sleeping? How rich are you? Did you have fun? LMAO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I aint rich at all lol it was fun but I'm not the gambling type at all. The boys lost a bunch of money so we went to the bar and played quarters and drank lol I had 2 margaritas and a crap load of vodka sours and a sex on the beach and idk what else let's say I was like 35 sheets to the wind when I stumbled up to our room! It was alot of fun tho nice to go do something different. Oh and they never carded me at the bar. Made me kinda sad lol.

Your mommas surg is today right? BBM me later and let me know how it went. ILY IANCLW!!!! HUGGSS!!

09-14-09 05:29 PM
    good evening everyone, speaking of everyone, were are you guys?
    09-14-09 08:42 PM
    good evening everyone, speaking of everyone, were are you guys?
    Hi Everyone!

Sorry, things have been a little crazy lately...mainly for Raven. As some of you may know her mom did have surgery today. I was in contact with her shortly before and after the surgery was complete. Her mother was recovering without complications.
    It was an extremely emotional and long day for Raven. Please keep her and her family in your prayers during this difficult time.

Raven, I know you are resting. If I don't talk to you tonight I will talk to you tomorrow. I love you!

CJ
    09-14-09 11:22 PM
    Thanks Cj! Whew! I passed out cold last night and barely remember driving home. LOL! Sorry.

To everyone who had kind words, prayers, and thoughts for me and my family yesterday it meant more to me than you'll ever know. I was at the hospital for my mom's surgery for over 12 hours yesterday. And as Cj said, she is recovering without complications. I will pop back in and bbm some of you later with updates and more information.

Thanks again to you all for everything. For the 2 and 5 am talks! For the laughs, and for keeping me occupied!

I will see you all in a bit!

09-15-09 06:39 AM
    I aint rich at all lol it was fun but I'm not the gambling type at all. The boys lost a bunch of money so we went to the bar and played quarters and drank lol I had 2 margaritas and a crap load of vodka sours and a sex on the beach and idk what else let's say I was like 35 sheets to the wind when I stumbled up to our room! It was alot of fun tho nice to go do something different. Oh and they never carded me at the bar. Made me kinda sad lol.

Your mommas surg is today right? BBM me later and let me know how it went. ILY IANCLW!!!! HUGGSS!!

ILYINCNLW too Shi! I fell asleep like a rock last night around 9:30/10.

I am so glad you had an aweome time Shi Party Of One! I knew you would! And since you came back with your car and house you did better than me! Maybe you can fill me in on the rest of your adventures tonight. I hope you are well. Thanks Shi.

09-15-09 06:46 AM
    ILYINCNLW too Shi! I fell asleep like a rock last night around 9:30/10.

I am so glad you had an aweome time Shi Party Of One! I knew you would! And since you came back with your car and house you did better than me! Maybe you can fill me in on the rest of your adventures tonight. I hope you are well. Thanks Shi.

Wow you got knocked out early! Yes BBM me laters. and not a prob don't mention it.

09-15-09 06:53 AM
    Raven, glad everything went ok, ill be thinkin about you!

hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-15-09 07:15 AM
    Morning all.

Raven, I'm very happy to hear things went well. Please keep us updated.

*hugs*
    09-15-09 07:30 AM
    Raven, glad everything went ok, ill be thinkin about you!

hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Chadders! Every little bit helps! How are you today? All better from satan's bees?

09-15-09 02:02 PM
    Morning all.

Raven, I'm very happy to hear things went well. Please keep us updated.

*hugs*
    Thanks Jef with one F! I will.

How are you doing?

09-15-09 02:05 PM
    yea im doing better, i took out the bees haha
    09-15-09 02:08 PM
    Wow you got knocked out early! Yes BBM me laters. and not a prob don't mention it.

I will be calling for "Shi Party of One" tonight then! How are you feeling today?

09-15-09 02:12 PM
    yea im doing better, i took out the bees haha
    I read that! LOL! Good for you!

I mowed over a yellow jacket nest a few years ago and they tore me up! LMAO! I set the ground ablaze just like that! Sweet revenge indeed. I am glad you were alright. I am not allergic like you but I got stung enough to make me feel sick for days. I can only imagine how you felt. That is super scary.

09-15-09 02:16 PM
    the bees in my area are being weird in my area now, they are very agressive now. oh well, ill take them out
    09-15-09 02:19 PM
    hi everyone, just stopping in real quick to say hello

raven, im glad everything went well for your mom-i tried to bbm you-i know your busy so i guess you got it. but also this is to let you all know tonight about 6pm im shutting off my bb-so if i disappear of your list its not because i deleted you! LOL and i will stop in on occassion to say hello and see how everyone is

il talk to you soon.
    09-15-09 04:03 PM
    hi everyone, just stopping in real quick to say hello

raven, im glad everything went well for your mom-i tried to bbm you-i know your busy so i guess you got it. but also this is to let you all know tonight about 6pm im shutting off my bb-so if i disappear of your list its not because i deleted you! LOL and i will stop in on occassion to say hello and see how everyone is

il talk to you soon.
    Hey there Pinkalink! You still there?

I am a little later than normal getting in here. Sorry I missed you. And no. I didn't get your bbm. I have had bbm issues with the new berry and may have just now got the kinks out of it.

Come back when you can. Unless you are still hanging on to the berry (I would be too) We will see you soon either way!

09-15-09 11:00 PM
    Hi, lady, you still around?

09-15-09 11:09 PM

Ok...you are surely not referring to Raven or I...lmao....BS aka Ms Karen should be lurking and will respond soon.
    09-15-09 11:21 PM

Cj could be right Bk! Surely you have heard the nasty rumors about our Roost here?? LOL!

I am teasing! Pinkalink is already gone I think. But Cj and I are here. How are you tonight?

09-15-09 11:26 PM
    I will be calling for "Shi Party of One" tonight then! How are you feeling today?

Im good hows mirror?
    09-15-09 11:27 PM
    I'm pulling an all nighter on the way to chew some serious arse, otherwise, doing the best I can. How are ya'll this mornin'?

09-15-09 11:34 PM
13,138 ... 475476477478479 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD