Mythbusters is too funny! And his phone bill is fubar! LMAO!

Maybe they will treat a few people better where you work if everyone stands up. But then again, look at Wal-Mart. Some never learn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol. No... It's just fights back and forth... It wouldn't end until I stop. Which I don't plan on doing He split my days off this week. He does that when someone bothers him. So now I dunno whether I should take the shifts because I want the money, or call in sick one day and have a 2 day weekend anyway
    09-11-09 11:39 PM
    uhhh well mirror if you werent alive you would be uhhh whats the word? Oh yeah dead!

howdys everyone else! I'll be around but got stuff to do so I can make sure its all done at 5am when I get to leave
    Hiya Shi! I'm doing well....Have a wonderful time on your trip!
    09-11-09 11:41 PM
    I am sooooo not ********. I'm just feisty and happy!

Multi-tasking, you? Talking in your sleep doesn't count. lmao.
    You are so very ********! LOL! And talking in my sleep damn well does count so STFU! I am going through image withdrawls. LMAO! I have to go dig some up.

09-11-09 11:41 PM
    Hiya Shi! I'm doing well....Have a wonderful time on your trip!
    Thanks!! Pray it doesnt rain like a son of a gun when im driving to my bfs! And lets hope I have time to get ready at his house! haha I will have to drive 90 MPH
    09-11-09 11:45 PM
    uhhh well mirror if you werent alive you would be uhhh whats the word? Oh yeah dead!

howdys everyone else! I'll be around but got stuff to do so I can make sure its all done at 5am when I get to leave
    I would be sad if I were dead. I know some would dance with glee but I hope to make it through!

I hope you have a freaking blast Shi! I am excited for you!

09-11-09 11:46 PM
    You are so very ********! LOL! And talking in my sleep damn well does count so STFU! I am going through image withdrawls. LMAO! I have to go dig some up.

No YOU stfu! And, I am just me!
    09-11-09 11:47 PM
    I would be sad if I were dead. I know some would dance with glee but I hope to make it through!

I hope you have a freaking blast Shi! I am excited for you!

Well I would be sad to because when I look in the mirror I would have no reflection and it would be like the witch trials all over again. lol
    Thanks!! I am excited too! Oh I did accept your request on BBM and I talked to ATT guy I should be able to txt and do data but I prbly wont be by my phone but I'll let you know when I make it back into tx. I am so excited!! I leave in 5 hours!!!!
    09-11-09 11:51 PM
    Lol. No... It's just fights back and forth... It wouldn't end until I stop. Which I don't plan on doing He split my days off this week. He does that when someone bothers him. So now I dunno whether I should take the shifts because I want the money, or call in sick one day and have a 2 day weekend anyway

You sound just like me for the world. LOL! I will put myself out (shut up cj) for the sake of retaliation. LMAO! Not really a great thing. But not the worst thing either.

So with some of your free time, you getting ready for some Halloween pranks and costumes?

09-11-09 11:59 PM
    You sound just like me for the world. LOL! I will put myself out (shut up cj) for the sake of retaliation. LMAO! Not really a great thing. But not the worst thing either.

So with some of your free time, you getting ready for some Halloween pranks and costumes?

Put yourself out? OK..I will give one one free pass tonight. lmao

And haven't you seen Brad's Halloween costume yet? He is soooooo proud of it.

09-12-09 12:05 AM

Lol. Well I'm just getting back at him. If you let them treat you like crap, then they always will. It's like a puppy... If you let it crap on your couch and don't punish it, then you'll have a 10 year old dog, and some really stinky furniture.

Actually, I'm going as an Emo this year since it's so popular around here Lol. I'll probably just be silly stringing peoples cars I'll take some pics if I can
    09-12-09 12:13 AM
    No YOU stfu! And, I am just me!
    No. I insist you STFU first!

I know you are just you! And I you for it!

09-12-09 12:23 AM
    Well I would be sad to because when I look in the mirror I would have no reflection and it would be like the witch trials all over again. lol
    Thanks!! I am excited too! Oh I did accept your request on BBM and I talked to ATT guy I should be able to txt and do data but I prbly wont be by my phone but I'll let you know when I make it back into tx. I am so excited!! I leave in 5 hours!!!!
    No! We don't need any Witch Trials! That would not bode well for us at all.

I was going to ask if you were still showing me. I sent out half the requests then tried to upgrade to bbm 5 too damn many times before I got it to work. So I don't know who all got what so far! But if you still show me, we should be set!

What are you going to play most while you are there? Slots, Blackjack? Or everything? LOL!

09-12-09 12:34 AM
    No. I insist you STFU first!

I know you are just you! And I you for it!

LMAO! Where is Twisted when we need to tell someone to STFU?
    09-12-09 12:40 AM

That was hilarious! Since you gave me a pass tonight, I am so glad I decided not to finish this sign for your front door!

09-12-09 12:40 AM
    On BBM I would say. He needs to show up with his "Kneel Suckers" sign!

09-12-09 12:42 AM
    No! We don't need any Witch Trials! That would not bode well for us at all.

I was going to ask if you were still showing me. I sent out half the requests then tried to upgrade to bbm 5 too damn many times before I got it to work. So I don't know who all got what so far! But if you still show me, we should be set!

What are you going to play most while you are there? Slots, Blackjack? Or everything? LOL!

I just BBM you so If you dont get it by the time you see this tell me and I'll delete and re-add you. LOL pbrly alot of slots cause they are cheap lol and prbly Blackjack maybe idk guess we will see when we get there lol.
    09-12-09 12:43 AM
    That was hilarious! Since you gave me a pass tonight, I am so glad I decided not to finish this sign for your front door!

Oh Thank you! And since you are so darn sweet I will not ask you WTF you are doing here:
    09-12-09 12:43 AM
    Hi everybody!!!!!

09-12-09 12:46 AM
    Oh Thank you! And since you are so darn sweet I will not ask you WTF you are doing here:
    Why is it that I get warned for a couple of swear words, and you guys can post whatever the heck you like and it doesn't even get removed?
    09-12-09 12:47 AM
    On BBM I would say. He needs to show up with his "Kneel Suckers" sign!

09-12-09 12:48 AM
    Hi everybody!!!!!

hiya jef!!!!!
    09-12-09 12:49 AM
    Why is it that I get warned for a couple of swear words, and you guys can post whatever the heck you like and it doesn't even get removed?
    Because we are special

lmao
    09-12-09 12:51 AM
    Damned acid reflux will get you everytime! It's cheaper to do that, than to buy a hospital bed. LMAO!

What's up Shi? I'm jealous of your trip, sounds awesome!

Hello CJ! Hello Raven!

I miss u girls...

09-12-09 12:53 AM
13,138 ... 468469470471472 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD