I know and its nothing bad I promise just not gonna say on CB because of the comments and I dont want to listen to it lol. Usually dont get up to early I have to rush to get ready and out the door because I hate getting up.
    I can understand that Shi. No fun being lectured to by a few because of things a lot do not understand.

I will definately be up around 2 today. I am keeping my daughter out of school so I was up all night to sleep all day.

You BBM me when you are ready anytime after that. I will get to you ASAP after that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 02:56 AM
    LMAO! Probably as many hits on youtube as you will get before we are done! ! LOL! I take it back.

Everyone doesn't know Twisted. And I won't tell anybody. I promise.

LOL!

With that, I am saying goodnight to the Roost. I must begin my cleanup here at work before I go home. So goodnight to everyone in here still.
    09-08-09 02:56 AM
    I can understand that Shi. No fun being lectured to by a few because of things a lot do not understand.

I will definately be up around 2 today. I am keeping my daughter out of school so I was up all night to sleep all day.

You BBM me when you are ready anytime after that. I will get to you ASAP after that.

You keeping her because of the Obama thing?
    09-08-09 02:59 AM
    And your poison of choice would be? I'm sure delivery could be arranged, Raven.

or

LMAO! Well. I guess since I am almost spitting distnace to the moonshine capital of the world I will have some of that and save on shipping! LOL!

09-08-09 03:00 AM
    You keeping her because of the Obama thing?
    At this point I am. The confusion in the school district here is outrageous. So.... here we sit on principal.

09-08-09 03:09 AM
    With that, I am saying goodnight to the Roost. I must begin my cleanup here at work before I go home. So goodnight to everyone in here still.
    Twisted! Thanks for coming to play! I will TTYS!

09-08-09 03:14 AM
    At this point I am. The confusion in the school district here is outrageous. So.... here we sit on principal.

ahh I see.
    09-08-09 03:16 AM
    Well folks! Time to hit the bed at a run! LOL! See ya'll in a bit!

09-08-09 03:20 AM
    goodnight
    09-08-09 03:28 AM
    Hello Roosters!! How is everyone today? Still dragging? Up to late? LOL!

09-08-09 12:10 PM
    Hello Roosters!! How is everyone today? Still dragging? Up to late? LOL!

I see you dancing over there! Electric slide?

09-08-09 02:18 PM
    I see you dancing over there! Electric slide?

LOL! We'll go with that. I have no dancing rythm. So I will call it the Electric Slide and fake it until I make it!

How are you today BK? On the open road?

09-08-09 02:27 PM
    Not one of my better days. As I explained in TBL, I'm in Papa Bear mode. It brings out my, uh, less pleasant side.

09-08-09 02:48 PM
    Not one of my better days. As I explained in TBL, I'm in Papa Bear mode. It brings out my, uh, less pleasant side.

Ahhhh. I don't go to TBL so I miss anything said there. Sorry. You alright?

09-08-09 05:44 PM
    Yep, sorry I was unclear, and if people will stop calling I can finish the post.

Oldest daughter, who is due to have surgery to take out the nursery, has had a serious downturn in marriage. He got pretty physical with her this morning. And he keeps hounding her incessantly. She's decided enough is enough.

Working on arrangements now, to see how things are going to go, but it ain't pretty.

09-08-09 06:20 PM
    wow BK, i wish the best of luck for the both of you....such a same that guys like that give us a bad rep
    09-08-09 08:51 PM
    Yep, sorry I was unclear, and if people will stop calling I can finish the post.

Oldest daughter, who is due to have surgery to take out the nursery, has had a serious downturn in marriage. He got pretty physical with her this morning. And he keeps hounding her incessantly. She's decided enough is enough.

Working on arrangements now, to see how things are going to go, but it ain't pretty.

Damn Bk. When it rains it pours. Sorry to hear all that. Sadly worrying about the kids never ends even when they are grown and gone.

I hope things take an upturn soon. Let me know if you need anything. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers for sure.

09-08-09 09:18 PM
    wow BK, i wish the best of luck for the both of you....such a same that guys like that give us a bad rep
    Hello Chadders! Good to see you. And those of us old enough and wise enough may be jaded but we also know that all men are not equal.

How are you tonight?

09-08-09 09:22 PM
    im good, just being very lazy lol
    09-08-09 09:27 PM
    how about you?
    09-08-09 09:28 PM
    im good, just being very lazy lol
    Lazy is good sometimes! You are off the crazy schedule then?

09-08-09 09:34 PM
    yep im off tomorrow, and im workin 11am to 7pm thursday and friday, then off the weekend
    09-08-09 09:37 PM
    Ok, I'm back in and around. Got settled in for the night in Tonkawa, Ok. Thought about pushing an extra hour, but said fuggit.

Sometimes, enough is just that.

Besides, I don't have to get up early, either. That's good, I only got about 90 minutes sleep last night, too.

09-08-09 09:37 PM
    yep im off tomorrow, and im workin 11am to 7pm thursday and friday, then off the weekend
    Yay! I bet you are glad! And off the weekend to boot? You got a hot date lined up!

09-08-09 09:56 PM
    actually yea im going out friday and saturday night
    09-08-09 09:58 PM
13,138 ... 452453454455456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD