so how have you been?
    09-07-09 04:30 PM
    so how have you been?
    Great! I had a three day weekend. I was on call, but only got called in once on Saturday. I got a lot accomplished around the house. I also spent some quality time with my daughter and even went out on a date Saturday night. My biggest thrill? Had to be that I learned how to change the blade on my edger. I know, I know, I am easily thrilled. lol
    09-07-09 04:46 PM
    We got much accomplished at home ourselves, CJ. Got to where we can park in the garage now, no hot-seat or scraping snow, don't ya know!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 05:45 PM
    We got much accomplished at home ourselves, CJ. Got to where we can park in the garage now, no hot-seat or scraping snow, don't ya know!

Always a good feeling when you get things accomplished! Nothing nicer then being able to pull the car into the garage! I did that a few years back when I got my new car. Florida sun and salt water is a b!tch on the paint. They built a new Publix...with a parking garage. I love it when it's raining and I have to shop. I kept completely dry!
    09-07-09 06:04 PM
    Oh yeah. That's quite handy, don't have many places doing that up here.

09-07-09 06:31 PM
    Yes I did.
    Liar! I get misty for no one!!

09-07-09 06:38 PM
    EVERYONE!

When the Roost is slow it must mean everyone is out having too much fun! I know my weekend has been crazy!

I hope everyone has a great Labor day! Raven, I hope you enjoy your family day. My daughter and I are having a "Girls Day"

I will talk to everyone later!

P.S And Skully? Get your hiney back here soon. We miss you!
    I am glad you and your daughter had some time together today and last night. My day didn't start off real well. But I did get a gut busting laugh in when the husband and neice flipped the conoe over right off the bank of the pond and both came out muddy filthy. LMAO! That alone was worth the price of admission.

One more hurdle this month after today. We will muddle through!

Did you get all your crap cleaned?

09-07-09 06:44 PM
    I went to find the perfect quote...but found so many...

When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares. ~Henri Nouwen

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. ~Albert Schweitzer

A true friend unbosoms freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably. ~William Penn

There is one friend in the life of each of us who seems not a separate person, however dear and beloved, but an expansion, an interpretation, of one's self, the very meaning of one's soul. ~Edith Wharton
    Why you are trying sooooo hard today to get me to grab the kleenex I have no clue. I shan't break. Not gonna happen. The day is almost done. The sun is setting in the sky as I type. LOL!

Thanks Cj. You know for what.

09-07-09 06:49 PM
    thanks i balled my eyes out hahaha
    09-07-09 07:01 PM
    Then she has accomplished her mission! LOL!

How are you tonight Chadders?

09-07-09 07:04 PM
    Liar! I get misty for no one!!

You're a liar. You know you needed a tissue!
    09-07-09 07:06 PM
    That's a lotta ballin' Chad !

09-07-09 07:11 PM
    Why you are trying sooooo hard today to get me to grab the kleenex I have no clue. I shan't break. Not gonna happen. The day is almost done. The sun is setting in the sky as I type. LOL!

Thanks Cj. You know for what.

I hope you have the ones with lotion.

No thanks necessary, that's what friends are for.
    09-07-09 07:18 PM

lol smartarse
    09-07-09 07:21 PM
    I am glad you and your daughter had some time together today and last night. My day didn't start off real well. But I did get a gut busting laugh in when the husband and neice flipped the conoe over right off the bank of the pond and both came out muddy filthy. LMAO! That alone was worth the price of admission.

One more hurdle this month after today. We will muddle through!

Did you get all your crap cleaned?

I hope you got pics! lol Canoeing is ok...as long as you and your partner can get in sync with the paddles.

I had a great time with my daughter. And the house is spotless!

And, yes, one more hurdle and we will get thru it fine!
    09-07-09 07:24 PM

lol smartarse
    better then a dumb one
    09-07-09 07:26 PM
    How about this view?

09-07-09 07:29 PM
    How about this view?

Nice BK! Now if you would ever take a pic with YOU in it!
    09-07-09 08:15 PM
    Hard to do behind the wheel, but I have posted my pics before, CJ. I've been fair about it.

09-07-09 10:29 PM
    last time i took a pic of me while i was driving i took out a stop sign haha
    09-07-09 10:37 PM
    I went back to pull the img code, but it wouldn't let me. Posted in the 'what do you look like' thread on June 19. I might have to take more later.

09-07-09 10:54 PM
    I hope you got pics! lol Canoeing is ok...as long as you and your partner can get in sync with the paddles.

I had a great time with my daughter. And the house is spotless!

And, yes, one more hurdle and we will get thru it fine!
    No pics! It happened too fast. LMAO! The laughing on the phone the other day? Magnify that by about 50! Bwahahaha! I couldn't stand up straight for laughing so hard. I will have to give you details in a day or so! You will be in tears! LOL!

Great time and a spotless house? It's almost like Ed McMahon is alive and handing out checks again yes?

09-07-09 11:19 PM
    Ok, I went in via Bolt, sorry it's sideways.

09-07-09 11:22 PM
    I hope you have the ones with lotion.

No thanks necessary, that's what friends are for.
    The economy does not allow for tissues with lotion. So my nose runs away. LMAO! Way to make a gal feel glamerous Cj! LOL!

09-07-09 11:30 PM
    OMFG why did I drink so much ugghhh im still feeling it.
    09-07-09 11:36 PM
13,138 ... 447448449450451 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD