im doing good how about you?, im working 7pm to 7am for the next few nights, i hate staying up all night unless im with a hott chick hahaha
    LMAO @ with a hot chick.

I am doing good. Thanks. I think I caught up on my sleep atleast. Taking a lazy day.

Do they change your schedule all the time or just this time?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-09 02:45 PM
    it changes all the time, our schedule is out for 6 weeks at a time, im usually on daylight, but there is a guy on vacation so im working his night shifts, its not so bad, not all that busy, and i get to be on crackberry all night lol
    09-05-09 02:48 PM
    good morn/afternoon Raven Carol Shi and everyone else!
    And you too my favorite green fonted jalapeno hope your enjoying Vegas! Win big!

I'm doing well today. I just got done having the kids help me with chores around the house! YAY! So now they can have their time to go out and play!
    ::: holds open front door and kicks their arses out ::: LMAO!

Omg Raven! Already they are talking school closing because of the 3 little piggies flu! I will say a prayer for you it doesn't happen! Lmao!

As for your lawn, I can fed ex my son to you overnight, have him mow, and then you can send him back fed ex the same day! LMFAO!!! Does that sound like a plan for you?! LOL

Hello
    P!nkalink! LMAO! Kicking the kiddies out! I know that need for sure! I make mine watch "Mommy Dearest" then tell her what to do. Holding a wire hanger helps too! Bwahahaha! I am only joking.

Yes. They are already discussing plans about what will happen if they have to shut down the school for an extended period of time. Ugh.

Fedex him on down. He can do that for me. I'll pay him and cook dinner before sending him back. LOL!

How is your day going today?

09-05-09 03:00 PM
    it changes all the time, our schedule is out for 6 weeks at a time, im usually on daylight, but there is a guy on vacation so im working his night shifts, its not so bad, not all that busy, and i get to be on crackberry all night lol
    6 weeks! Wow! I guess you can't claim you didn't read the new schedule wrong when you miss work. LOL! Nice of you to pick his shifts up though.

CB all night? Woot! I suppose we will be seeing you tonight? And hopefully it will be an easy night for you!

09-05-09 03:13 PM
    yep ill be on here all night, i get to work around 6:30, and i make it a priority to have TBL, the pouch and the grave yard shift threads up and running by 7 haha
    09-05-09 03:30 PM
    I'm just passing by to say Hi! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
    09-05-09 04:02 PM
    A gift for my BFF!
    09-05-09 04:04 PM
    yep ill be on here all night, i get to work around 6:30, and i make it a priority to have TBL, the pouch and the grave yard shift threads up and running by 7 haha
    You're a busy man Chadders! LOL! We like having you here for sure!

09-05-09 04:10 PM
    I'm just passing by to say Hi! I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
    LMAO! Why do you keep disappearing? I say let the grass take over and say you are going green and au naturale. LOL! I will call you later!

09-05-09 04:18 PM
    A gift for my BFF!
    LOL! Thanks Cj! I love him! ! He is uber cute!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 09-05-09 at 04:30 PM.
    09-05-09 04:22 PM
    Sweet Jesu! Raven! What have you been up to? And what have you done to Twisted?

lmao..wasn't sure if you had this one!
    09-05-09 04:32 PM
    LMAO! Why do you keep disappearing? I say let the grass take over and say you are going green and au naturale. LOL! I will call you later!

Ok...call me! But not after 8. I going out...if ya catch my drift!
    09-05-09 04:37 PM
    LOL! Thanks Cj! I love him! ! He is uber cute!

You are quite welcome. I am awesome, aren't I?

lol
    09-05-09 04:53 PM
    Hello
    P!nkalink! LMAO! Kicking the kiddies out! I know that need for sure! I make mine watch "Mommy Dearest" then tell her what to do. Holding a wire hanger helps too! Bwahahaha! I am only joking.

Yes. They are already discussing plans about what will happen if they have to shut down the school for an extended period of time. Ugh.

Fedex him on down. He can do that for me. I'll pay him and cook dinner before sending him back. LOL!

How is your day going today?

lmao @ Mommy Dearest and wire hangers!!!!

OK! its a deal then for the lawn--he"ll deff be up for the dinner part, he eats enough for 3

my day went well thanks! i had some errands to take care of at the mall-return some stuff and get correct sizes, blah blah....and what not! get miss rosie carrots a couple of rabbit chew toys! YAY

how are you and your day going?
    09-05-09 06:00 PM
    Hi mirror. Uggh I much rather be sleeping. My step mom asked if I wanted to go have dinner at their house tonight so I was like ughhh fine lol didn't feel to good earlier I just wanna sleeeeep why oh why can't I sleeeeep? Lol I will be back around when I get back home. ttyl

09-05-09 06:12 PM
    omfg I knew something was up!!! I go out to my dads and went out to the shop and was talkin an he held up a pink pin stripe and asked me if this would look good on a red car they are working on and I was like well crap no looks gay and I noticed he had a tripod set up and I was like what is that for? And he was like for a customer his wife is in canada and he's suppose to show up here in a few mins and I was like whatever that's a bunch of crap you are lying!!! And he was like no I'm not and I was like uh huh surrre. He was like someone open the back door and they pushed it open and my car sat there and omg it was beautiful it was my car!!!! they repainted it black and got it tinted and got a new grill and has a pink stripe its so freakin pretty omg I almost cried I'm so excited!!!!
    Update:
    I went outside to the shop an fell and almost twisted my ankle. I am a hot mess lol.

09-05-09 08:42 PM
    woohoo congrats shi!
    09-05-09 10:07 PM
    thanks chad!

09-05-09 10:26 PM
    omfg I knew something was up!!! I go out to my dads and went out to the shop and was talkin an he held up a pink pin stripe and asked me if this would look good on a red car they are working on and I was like well crap no looks gay and I noticed he had a tripod set up and I was like what is that for? And he was like for a customer his wife is in canada and he's suppose to show up here in a few mins and I was like whatever that's a bunch of crap you are lying!!! And he was like no I'm not and I was like uh huh surrre. He was like someone open the back door and they pushed it open and my car sat there and omg it was beautiful it was my car!!!! they repainted it black and got it tinted and got a new grill and has a pink stripe its so freakin pretty omg I almost cried I'm so excited!!!!
    Update:
    I went outside to the shop an fell and almost twisted my ankle. I am a hot mess lol.

WOW Shi! How great is that! I am very happy for you! We want pics!
    09-05-09 10:27 PM
    woohoo congrats shi!
    Hiya Chad! How are you this evening?
    09-05-09 10:27 PM
    im doing alright, im trying to stay awake, i look like a mess, i look like a zombie haha
    09-05-09 10:33 PM
    im doing alright, im trying to stay awake, i look like a mess, i look like a zombie haha
    Ok..we need to keep you awake. Hmmmmmm..ok, I got it! I am listening to a song....tell me the next verse! Ready?

Go out and smash it
    Like Oh My God
    Jump off that sofa
    Let's get get OFF

Your turn!
    09-05-09 11:03 PM
    Ok..we need to keep you awake. Hmmmmmm..ok, I got it! I am listening to a song....tell me the next verse! Ready?

Go out and smash it
    Like Oh My God
    Jump off that sofa
    Let's get get OFF

Your turn!
    my brain is in standby mode, someone hit the mute key to turn back on
    09-05-09 11:06 PM
    my brain is in standby mode, someone hit the mute key to turn back on
    09-05-09 11:08 PM
    I will in just a min! Lol I just got home and am uploading the pics on my comp!

09-05-09 11:14 PM
13,138 ... 442443444445446 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD