ahh I see. Yes I am hope you are

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL! I am doing good, thanks Shi! Being lazy still so far. Did you have a good night at work?

09-05-09 07:36 AM
    LOL! I am doing good, thanks Shi! Being lazy still so far. Did you have a good night at work?

it was allright. Ya me to its kinda yuck an rainyish outside I'm watching the bridget jones diary movie. Ricky bobby is on tonight on TBS! Its on at 6 here so I guess that would be 7 your time lol

09-05-09 07:40 AM
    Oops! The wine messed me up, dammit! It was meant for Jef.
    Whatever. It was the Wild Irish Rose. LMAO!

09-05-09 07:43 AM
    it was allright. Ya me to its kinda yuck an rainyish outside I'm watching the bridget jones diary movie. Ricky bobby is on tonight on TBS! Its on at 6 here so I guess that would be 7 your time lol

it looks like crap outside here too! Ugh. I hate dreary days.

I have never seen Bridget Jones' Diary. I have heard it was good and hilarious. And you know where my arse will be sitting at 7:00 tonight! LMAO! I do love me some Ricky Bobby.

Are you going to have company this weekend?

09-05-09 07:51 AM
    it looks like crap outside here too! Ugh. I hate dreary days.

I have never seen Bridget Jones' Diary. I have heard it was good and hilarious. And you know where my arse will be sitting at 7:00 tonight! LMAO! I do love me some Ricky Bobby.

Are you going to have company this weekend?

its ok not really paying alot of attention to it. Spongebob will be on in a few mins lol. I love me some ricky bobby too

09-05-09 07:55 AM
    Hey Raven said to tell everyone "Elvis has left the building" LOL....she had to get to bed, she is uber tired!
    What could I do? LOL! Raven couldn't run with the big dogs. She was tired enough to talk about herself in the third person! Bwahahaha!

You held down the fort though! LMAO! I will be bringing my a-game tonight.

09-05-09 07:58 AM
    its ok not really paying alot of attention to it. Spongebob will be on in a few mins lol. I love me some ricky bobby too

Yay for Spongebob! LMAO! I get a kick out of that too. Mr. Krabs kills me with a whale for a daughter. Obviously someone skipped biology!

Have you ever watched Courage The Cowardly Dog on Cartoon Network? That is freaking hilarious too! I think a lot of those cartoons are really aimed at adults. I love Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends! I don't want to grow up! LOL!

09-05-09 08:03 AM
    Yay for Spongebob! LMAO! I get a kick out of that too. Mr. Krabs kills me with a whale for a daughter. Obviously someone skipped biology!

Have you ever watched Courage The Cowardly Dog on Cartoon Network? That is freaking hilarious too! I think a lot of those cartoons are really aimed at adults. I love Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends! I don't want to grow up! LOL!

yeah I know I love spongebob he's my homie
    I like potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-05-09 08:07 AM
    yeah I know I love spongebob he's my homie
    I like potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO @ Potatos!!! My daughter used to have Gary the snail as a stuffed animal. Everytime you touched it, it would "meow". Drove me nuts. LOL! It disappeared suspiciously! Bwahahaha!

09-05-09 08:14 AM
    I forgot to ask you if you ever decided on or got a new phone. I ordered a new one last night. I guess I will be handing my old Berry down to my daughter. She is excited and I am hoping I will like the new one. Change makes me nervous! LMAO!

I know you were looking at some pretty cool phones!

09-05-09 08:18 AM
    you know I said I like potatoes cuz that guy on the fosters home cartoon said it lol. Which phone did you get? No I haven't got a new phone yet.

09-05-09 08:21 AM
    I forgot to ask you if you ever decided on or got a new phone. I ordered a new one last night. I guess I will be handing my old Berry down to my daughter. She is excited and I am hoping I will like the new one. Change makes me nervous! LMAO!

I know you were looking at some pretty cool phones!

09-05-09 08:21 AM
    you know I said I like potatoes cuz that guy on the fosters home cartoon said it lol. Which phone did you get? No I haven't got a new phone yet.

I noticed that! LOL! I am shocked again that we like the same things! That was a good as the guy running around screaming chocolate milk 5,000 times in one episode. ROTFL!

I ordered the 8520 "Gemini" Curve. I read a lot of the reviews and some call it a low end "ghetto" curve! I thought it looked awesome. The memory and processor speed really outdoes my curve now. But I have grown attatched to mine. So I am excited and wary at the same time.

I swore I wouldn't get my daughter a cellphone until she was dating and/or driving. But the first day of school she missed the bus and called home. I tried to call back and it took me 25 to 30 minutes for them to answer. I was super pi*sed. LOL! So here we are. I am dropping the data package and all for her because she is only 11. We shall see how well it turns out quickly enough.

Have you decided on one and are waiting for an upgrade, or are you still undecided?

09-05-09 08:30 AM
    ya let her just have to call at first then she can get whatever later on. That's cool I'm jealous lol. I still don't know really lol I take forever to decide and I gotta pay some stuff off first lol

09-05-09 08:38 AM
    lmao! I know right! Stop whinning about it and it'll take 1/2 the time to do it! LOL

Yes! I'm sure I saved quite a pretty penny no having to pay $20 copay each therapy session by diy! That makes me
    Lmao!

As for the lawn mowing, my older son takes care of it! TG! But I know what you mean about having to deal with it-before my son did it, I used to take care of it--and it blows! So I feel your pain there!

wow! You jave the 3 little pigs flu by you already? Sheesh! Not I haven't rec'd anything from the school or hs here about it yet. But I'm sure we prob will the board of ed has to cover their fat bottoms! LOL

Btw-the panda is adorable there Shi!

I bet it did make you happy to save the money
    P!nkalink! Especially since most of the time they want you to go to PT 3 or 4 times a week for a few months! It's outrageous. Ugh.

I don't have a son to mow the yard. I tried to get my 11 year old daughter to do it, but she acted like she couldn't push the push mower. I swear I don't think she was putting forth enough effort! LMFAO! And the rider she would probably drive it over the donkeys and cows across the street! I am teasing of course. Maybe.

Mentioning the papers on the swine flu, yesterday I got an automated call from school. They will be sending a packet of stuff home with the kids Tuesday (which my daughter will be opting out of school that day) explaining more. Nothing like scaring the kiddies. LOL! She, along with hundreds of other kids are praying for the schools to start shutting down.

Let us it doesn't happen! LOL!

09-05-09 08:44 AM
    ya let her just have to call at first then she can get whatever later on. That's cool I'm jealous lol. I still don't know really lol I take forever to decide and I gotta pay some stuff off first lol

Crap! Don't be jealous. LOL! The only reason I could afford it is because I had to open a new line on my account. If I hadn't needed to do that, I would have been waiting a damned long time to get a new berry.

I saw one there that you had mentioned. The name escapes me now. But it was uber awesome. I will try to recall the name of it. I hate when that happens. Grrrrr.

09-05-09 08:53 AM
    Crap! Don't be jealous. LOL! The only reason I could afford it is because I had to open a new line on my account. If I hadn't needed to do that, I would have been waiting a damned long time to get a new berry.

I saw one there that you had mentioned. The name escapes me now. But it was uber awesome. I will try to recall the name of it. I hate when that happens. Grrrrr.

lol ohh I see. Lemme know if you remember it lol

09-05-09 09:05 AM
    The only thing you'll really be lacking on the 8520 is the flash, Raven, the power of it will blow you away by comparison to the one you've had.

Glad to hear you're moving up.

09-05-09 10:08 AM
    good morn/afternoon Raven Carol Shi and everyone else!
    And you too my favorite green fonted jalapeno hope your enjoying Vegas! Win big!

I'm doing well today. I just got done having the kids help me with chores around the house! YAY! So now they can have their time to go out and play!
    ::: holds open front door and kicks their arses out ::: LMAO!

Omg Raven! Already they are talking school closing because of the 3 little piggies flu! I will say a prayer for you it doesn't happen! Lmao!

As for your lawn, I can fed ex my son to you overnight, have him mow, and then you can send him back fed ex the same day! LMFAO!!! Does that sound like a plan for you?! LOL

09-05-09 12:12 PM
    hello everyone!
    09-05-09 01:16 PM
    hello everyone!
    Hello Chadders! How are you today? Sorry I missed you last night!

09-05-09 02:20 PM
    The only thing you'll really be lacking on the 8520 is the flash, Raven, the power of it will blow you away by comparison to the one you've had.

Glad to hear you're moving up.

Hey BK! How are you today?

I don't really use the camera anyway. So it won't be a loss. The times I do use it I have never needed the flash.

I have had memory issues with my Curve ever since I have had it and the signal doesn't help in my lead house! I am hoping it will run like the wind! LOL!

09-05-09 02:32 PM

LMAO! Was it a Samsung something? Damn me! LOL! I will start pulling my hair out. Ugh.

09-05-09 02:35 PM
    im doing good how about you?, im working 7pm to 7am for the next few nights, i hate staying up all night unless im with a hott chick hahaha
    09-05-09 02:41 PM

LMAO! Was it a Samsung something? Damn me! LOL! I will start pulling my hair out. Ugh.

09-05-09 02:42 PM
13,138 ... 441442443444445 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD