Twisted gave me a hug and I choked on my dr pepper! I almost died!

oh night mirror even tho I almost DIED lol
    in a NCLW
    Awwww! That pic is so sweet! Thanks Shi Party Of one! LMAO@NCNLW! That always cracks me up.

LMAO! Tell him not to squeeze so tight next time! He doesn't know his own strength. LOL!

I am glad you survived. Else I would have had to take drastic measures!

My mirror must remain safe and unstangled! LOL! How are you today?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 10:02 AM

Bwahahahahaha! LMAO at these! A great laugh first thing in the morning. I can always count on you Shi! LOL!

*The U Outbid Me is hilarious and more than a little scary! LMAO!

*Jesus Christ It's A Lion Had me literally LOL. He was like let's get the frick out of here!

*Look At My Guns was damned funny as well. I am small and I have a T-shirt that says welcome to the gun show! LMAO! It usually gets a second look after people see how little I am. Bwahahaha!

They were all enough to greatly brighten my morning! Thanks again Shi! Hopefully we can chat some tonight and catch up. I hope you are well.

09-03-09 10:12 AM
    Dealing with stupid drama. Grown arse women saying ****e about me. You know my name must taste good cause its always in someones mouth.

09-03-09 10:19 AM
    I know I was LMAO all night when I was lookin at those pics lol. How are you?

09-03-09 10:20 AM
    Dealing with stupid drama. Grown arse women saying ****e about me. You know my name must taste good cause its always in someones mouth.

LMAO! Your name and mine too! Drama sucks to deal with, but some people really seem to thrive on it. I always say if they are talking about me, they are giving someone else a rest.

I can count on both hands how many people I care enough about to let something like that bother me. And a few of those could kiss my arse as well if it happened badly enough. LOL! I can pretty much write most anyone off at the drop of a hat if I feel like I need too.

Unfortunately there are sh*tstirrers everywhere! Send 'em my way. Between us both we could put a bad hurting on them. LOL! Without teeth they would talk like Cindy Brady. And we all know noone could understand her a*s! LMAO!

09-03-09 10:29 AM
    I know I was LMAO all night when I was lookin at those pics lol. How are you?

I bet so! I found a few yesterday I am waiting to break out! A lot of them will make you actually LOL. Then everyone looks like you are off!

I am great. Getting ready to head outside and do a crap load of yard work. Atleast the thermometers aren't boiling this week. LOL!

How is Mirror? Other than funky drama. Ugh!

09-03-09 10:32 AM
    LMAO! Your name and mine too! Drama sucks to deal with, but some people really seem to thrive on it. I always say if they are talking about me, they are giving someone else a rest.

I can count on both hands how many people I care enough about to let something like that bother me. And a few of those could kiss my arse as well if it happened badly enough. LOL! I can pretty much write most anyone off at the drop of a hat if I feel like I need too.

Unfortunately there are sh*tstirrers everywhere! Send 'em my way. Between us both we could put a bad hurting on them. LOL! Without teeth they would talk like Cindy Brady. And we all know noone could understand her a*s! LMAO!

right!! No one could friggin understand her haha. I always say if they are talking about me they are making me famous. Keep talkin bit*hes. LOL I seriously don't care I think its so freakin funny that people are STILL talking about me. BRING IT! Lmao!!

09-03-09 10:35 AM
    I bet so! I found a few yesterday I am waiting to break out! A lot of them will make you actually LOL. Then everyone looks like you are off!

I am great. Getting ready to head outside and do a crap load of yard work. Atleast the thermometers aren't boiling this week. LOL!

How is Mirror? Other than funky drama. Ugh!

Blech!! Yard work!! That blows some ****! Lol!! Drink water don't get dehydrated don't need your arse passed out dead on the lawn! I would be uber pis*ed and sad!

09-03-09 10:37 AM
    hello Raven Carol Shi and anyone else!

How is everyone today?

09-03-09 01:57 PM

How is everyone today?

Hiya Shelli and All!

I'm doing great! I hope everyone is having a good day
    09-03-09 03:59 PM
    09-03-09 04:54 PM
    09-03-09 05:49 PM
    Hello all! Took this pic, thought of you guys. Vacation rocks, not doing much yet.

09-03-09 08:01 PM
    Hello all! Took this pic, thought of you guys. Vacation rocks, not doing much yet.

Hello Jef minus one F! I must have missed the post where you spoke of your vacation.

So, tell us...where are you all going? Give us the juicy details already!
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 09-03-09 at 08:22 PM.
    09-03-09 08:18 PM
    Marcoooooooo!!!
    09-03-09 08:29 PM
    Blech!! Yard work!! That blows some ****! Lol!! Drink water don't get dehydrated don't need your arse passed out dead on the lawn! I would be uber pis*ed and sad!

It blows something alright! LMAO! I just got to sit down about an hour ago. Everyone needed food too. They should have ate the damn grass and saved me two jobs! LOL! But you will be happy to know that I made the yard my b*tch! Bwahahaha! How are you tonight?

09-03-09 08:35 PM

How is everyone today?

Hi Pinkalink! How are you? I just got in to sit down and catch up. I got your BBM and wasn't sure if I would wake you or not. LOL! But I am well. Thanks for asking. How are you doing?

09-03-09 08:39 PM
    Hey! Skully sighting in Vegas! He must be feeling lucky!
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 09-03-09 at 08:46 PM.
    09-03-09 08:40 PM
    Marcoooooooo!!!
    Polooooooo!

09-03-09 08:41 PM
    Hey Skully! If you read this....just remember:

09-03-09 08:42 PM
    Polooooooo!

It's about time. I thought I was going to have to play with myself.
    09-03-09 08:42 PM
    Skully...What happens in Vegas...stays in Vegas...but you might want to curb the alcohol intake so nothing like this happens

09-03-09 08:44 PM
    Hello Jef minus one F! I must have missed the post where you spoke of your vacation.

So, tell us...where are you all going? Give us the juicy details already!
    Bwahahaha!

09-03-09 08:53 PM
    It's about time. I thought I was going to have to play with myself.
    Is there something wrong with that? Because if there is then I never do that! LOL!

09-03-09 08:56 PM
    Is there something wrong with that? Because if there is then I never do that! LOL!

I know you don't...you told me what you do. By the way, have they banned you at Wal-mart yet?

lmao
    09-03-09 08:58 PM
13,138 ... 432433434435436 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD