Are you by any chance sitting on top of the and bbming?

lmao
    Ummmm. Maybe. ! Something wrong with that? LMAO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 06:40 PM
    only time i dont bottle up my emotions is if i get p*ssed off, then everyone around me knows about it haha

Even when I am p*ssed off I cry.
    08-31-09 06:49 PM
    only time i dont bottle up my emotions is if i get p*ssed off, then everyone around me knows about it haha
    Yep. That's me. I let everyone feel the wrath when it gets to that point! LOL! Ask Cj! I am teasing.

08-31-09 06:50 PM
    Even when I am p*ssed off I cry.
    Oooooh Girl! If I get to the point where I am so pis*ed I cry! It's on. For real. That is the danger zone for me. LOL!

08-31-09 06:54 PM
    i guess im used to dealing with bad stuff all the time with being involved in the fire department, to be honest, death and that stuff doesnt bother me that much anymore, i know i sound heartless
    08-31-09 06:57 PM
    cleaned out my car, layed around watched tv, and went to the store, now just back to bein lazy lol
    You should be lazy on your last day of vacay Chadders! That's what it's for! I am glad you enjoyed it!

08-31-09 06:57 PM
    Yep. That's me. I let everyone feel the wrath when it gets to that point! LOL! Ask Cj! I am teasing.

She isn't kidding! Take her word for it!
    08-31-09 07:01 PM
    i guess im used to dealing with bad stuff all the time with being involved in the fire department, to be honest, death and that stuff doesnt bother me that much anymore, i know i sound heartless
    Not heartless Chadders! You have to be able to compartmentalize those things to be able to do the job you do. If not, no normal person would ever be able to do it! And it is not always a bad thing to be able to do it in life matters either. Keeps you sane.

08-31-09 07:02 PM
    Not heartless Chadders! You have to be able to compartmentalize those things to be able to do the job you do. If not, no normal person would ever be able to do it! And it is not always a bad thing to be able to do it in life matters either. Keeps you sane.

I also deal with the sick and dying. Although I am pretty good at compartmentalizing, Raven is witness to the fact that it occasionally gets to me and hits me hard. When it does, that's when you tell yourself you are only human....and only hope that you have somehow made a difference.

And, that is why all my friends here on CB, along with this thread, is so important to me. It is an outlet. Among other things, It helps me get past those painful events. We can be silly, joke, get a little out of control...but above all laugh our arses off.
    08-31-09 07:13 PM
    yea CJ, at times it has got the best of me, then worst was when i was working on the ambulance and we got a call for a 2 year old that fell down steps, we get there are find out the f'in father threw the kid down the steps b/c she was "crying too much" i wanted to beat the sh*t out of the father, but the cops beat me to it, after that call i was shaken up for the rest of the night,

this place is great to relax and chill out, and makes me laugh like H*ll sometimes lol
    08-31-09 07:16 PM
    She isn't kidding! Take her word for it!
    Bwahahahahaha! Whatever!

08-31-09 07:35 PM
    Gotta love emo! Those moods hit me as well. But they always pass thank God. Ugh. Writing is an outlet for things you don't talk with people about. It is good for the heart and soul though.

I beg to differ! Emo is the worst emotion/state of mind to be in! I can't stand being around emo people!

08-31-09 08:05 PM
    I beg to differ! Emo is the worst emotion/state of mind to be in! I can't stand being around emo people!

Please tell me you are being a wise guy...lol.

Hiya JJ...how are you?
    08-31-09 08:09 PM

LOL! The emo generation came after I was way too old. I didn't know about it until I was searching for pics. From what I have read it does not seem bad. But I have not researched it thoroughly. Just really strong emotions whether love or something else yes?

Hi Skullapeno ! What's going on? How are you?

08-31-09 08:12 PM
    Please tell me you are being a wise guy...lol.

Hiya JJ...how are you?
    Hey CJ! I'm good, just drinking some beers, chilling out at home. How are you?

And no, I'm not being a wise guy. I honestly cannot stand people in an emo state of mind! Blech

08-31-09 08:13 PM
    LOL! The emo generation came after I was way too old. I didn't know about it until I was searching for pics. From what I have read it does not seem bad. But I have not researched it thoroughly. Just really strong emotions whether love or something else yes?

Hi Skullapeno ! What's going on? How are you?

Hi Ranga! From what I've experienced, emo people are some the most depressing people to be around.

08-31-09 08:19 PM
    Hey CJ! I'm good, just drinking some beers, chilling out at home. How are you?

And no, I'm not being a wise guy. I honestly cannot stand people in an emo state of mind! Blech

Dude! Pass the straw or I will be forced to tackle yer arse!

I'm fine, ty! Just relaxing!
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 08-31-09 at 08:39 PM.
    08-31-09 08:33 PM
    Hi Ranga! From what I've experienced, emo people are some the most depressing people to be around.

Honestly, I don't even know what the heck Emo is...it definitely came after my time...lol
    08-31-09 08:37 PM

I can tell you this, JJ...I am soooo not Emo

Now admit it...you love being around me.
    08-31-09 08:39 PM

I shall not admit to such gibberish!

08-31-09 08:43 PM
    I shall not admit to such gibberish!

Now you've hurt my heart! I am not sure I will recover!
    08-31-09 08:47 PM
    Now you've hurt my heart! I am not sure I will recover!

gets the AED out, sceams "CLEAR!!!!!" * now your better!
    08-31-09 09:16 PM

You found one of my bunny people!!! MINE! Where did you find him?

08-31-09 09:19 PM
    gets the AED out, sceams "CLEAR!!!!!" * now your better!
    OUCH! I said hurt my heart not STOPPED it! Darn you, Chad!
    08-31-09 09:20 PM
    You found one of my bunny people!!! MINE! Where did you find him?

Let me think....hmmmm...OH! I found them at...wait... Nope! Sorry, I can't remember.
    08-31-09 09:22 PM
13,138 ... 418419420421422 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD