hahaha, no didnt get lucky, i was a good boy for a change, but i did get a kiss lol
    08-30-09 10:25 PM
    yea she loves football and hockey, and she cant drink more then some guys i know haha
    08-30-09 10:27 PM
    Well that sounds good! You even found a girl that enjoys football...She scores points for that! Well, unless she chugged down a 12 pack and belched louder then all the guys. Then you may want to reconsider the second date!
    Damn Cj! That is when he is supposed to ask for the second date! LMAO! She will do that anyway. She will either do it in front of him and make him proud or hide it and make herself proud. LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hi, I'm new here. Everyone keeps telling me to do a search, but there's no search button on my Curve. Where do I download that?

Let me translate Raven's question for you Chad.

How did your date go? = Did you get lucky?

Shove off Cj! He can translate on his own. Ugh! LMAO!

08-30-09 10:29 PM
    Bwahahahaha! Not a lot of time with goats. But a ****eload of time with jackasses! LOL! Ugh! That was funny as crap!

Almost as funny as "Why don't we think things through?" LMFAO! I will be laughing about that night for a damned long time! We have had some super funny times for sure! don't ruin it this time. LOL!

LMAO...No...it was "Next time we have to think things through a little better". Then I at you because you were left with the repercussions of OUR actions, which, I might add have worked out nicely!

I tell ya...that was some funny stuff! I'm still laughing!

Ok...I'll behave this time...

lol
    08-30-09 10:32 PM
    Hi, I'm new here. Everyone keeps telling me to do a search, but there's no search button on my Curve. Where do I download that?

LOL! Hello Lsg! Welcome to the Roost. The search button? I just took and drewded one on my curve. Works perfectly. Use a sharpie so it stays!

How have you been? Long time, no see?

08-30-09 10:33 PM

Newbie alert Raven!

Wait a minute! You look familiar!

lmao....Hiya Brian! So nice to see you! How are ya?
    08-30-09 10:36 PM
    LOL! Hello Lsg! Welcome to the Roost. The search button? I just took and drewded one on my curve. Works perfectly. Use a sharpie so it stays!

How have you been? Long time, no see?

Now you can only imagine what she does when she can't find her shirt.
    Thank goodness for the sharpie economy pack!
    08-30-09 10:38 PM
    LMAO...No...it was "Next time we have to think things through a little better". Then I at you because you were left with the repercussions of OUR actions, which, I might add have worked out nicely!

I tell ya...that was some funny stuff! I'm still laughing!

Ok...I'll behave this time...

lol
    LMeverlovingAO! It did work out quite well. Though it could have turned into a freaking nightmare of biblical proportions. Well. Maybe not quite that bad. LOL! But bad nonetheless! I was like WTF am I supposed to do now? Bwahahahaha! Tears over laughing at that!

Awwwww! You love me!

08-30-09 10:40 PM
    Now you can only imagine what she does when she can't find her shirt.
    Thank goodness for the sharpie economy pack!
    Thank God for the new colors too! Now people don't think I never change my shirt. LMAO!

08-30-09 10:43 PM
    Hi Raven, Hi cj.

I am good. There is no such thing as a bad weekend. I haven't been here in way too long, so I wanted to swing by.

Have some fun, cause some damage
    08-30-09 10:43 PM
    Hiya folks! Can't stay for long, my battery is almost dead. But for the time being, how is everyone doing? I'm doing great! Just hanging out with a couple friends, plotting what we're gonna do while I'm on vacation. Seems like everybody is thinking the same, hit up Las Vegas and see how our luck goes. But since I'm the one paying for most of them, I'm not so sure if that's entirely what I wanna do. We'll see, I guess.

08-30-09 10:44 PM
    Thank God for the new colors too! Now people don't think I never change my shirt. LMAO!

As long as its just your outerwear. The world is not ready for hairy underwear.

08-30-09 10:46 PM
    hi SKULLY!!!!!! sounds fun
    08-30-09 10:46 PM

wtf?! hairy underwear?!
    08-30-09 10:48 PM
    hahaha, no didnt get lucky, i was a good boy for a change, but i did get a kiss lol
    you don't want a girl that will give it ahhh, nevermind. I am teasing!

Sounds like you two had fun! I am glad to hear it! I think you need more fun. You are still young yet.

08-30-09 10:48 PM
    Hi Raven, Hi cj.

I am good. There is no such thing as a bad weekend. I haven't been here in way too long, so I wanted to swing by.

Have some fun, cause some damage
    Gee, thanks!

Yeah, and you haven't come to visit....what's up with that? We missed you!

Oh, so you're looking for trouble! You found it!

Oh, you're Canadian...so you should love this one!
    08-30-09 10:50 PM
    Hiya folks! Can't stay for long, my battery is almost dead. But for the time being, how is everyone doing? I'm doing great! Just hanging out with a couple friends, plotting what we're gonna do while I'm on vacation. Seems like everybody is thinking the same, hit up Las Vegas and see how our luck goes. But since I'm the one paying for most of them, I'm not so sure if that's entirely what I wanna do. We'll see, I guess.

Yay! JJ is here!

Whaaaaaaat? Is this a driveby hello? Fine! Here's one for you!

lmao...We miss you JJ! Please come back and play!
    08-30-09 10:55 PM
    Lets see if Chad agrees...

This is the girl every man wants:

Gee, thanks!

Yeah, and you haven't come to visit....what's up with that? We missed you!

Oh, so you're looking for trouble! You found it!

Oh, you're Canadian...so you should love this one!
    Yes, I do like that
    08-30-09 10:57 PM

Hey Skullapeno We missed you, and your hot spicy Mexican (see I got it right that time) self! LOL! If you are paying for Vegas I have some vacation days I can take too! How are you otherwise? Ever get back to sleep last night?

08-30-09 10:59 PM
    Lets see if Chad agrees...

This is the girl every man wants:

Isn't that the girl every woman strives to be like?
    08-30-09 11:01 PM
    Yay! JJ is here!

Whaaaaaaat? Is this a driveby hello? Fine! Here's one for you!

lmao...We miss you JJ! Please come back and play!
    It's somewhat of a drive-hi. Til my phone dies and all. I miss you girls too, but you already knew that!

08-30-09 11:02 PM

Who the he!! has been telling tales out of school?? Who said it had any hair at all? LMAO! Crap. Someone has been spreading rumors... LOL!

08-30-09 11:05 PM
    It's somewhat of a drive-hi. Til my phone dies and all. I miss you girls too, but you already knew that!

Ahhhhhhh...we miss you too, but you already knew that!

How was your day today?
    08-30-09 11:09 PM
13,138 ... 411412413414415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD