some he spent the night at the hotel with us and went to eat at IHOP with us too. Our waitor guy was creepy like he was on meth an told me I have pretty eyes I was like uhh thanks lol. I'm at my bfs waiting for him to get back from sonic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I am so happy you got to spend some time with him Shi! That is awesome!

And the waiter guy was all like "Shi Party Of One Is Uber Hot"!

Brother time and BF time? Like winning the lottery! LOL! Get your grub on! I will talk with you after while. Glad you had a good time.

08-30-09 06:12 PM
    some he spent the night at the hotel with us and went to eat at IHOP with us too. Our waitor guy was creepy like he was on meth an told me I have pretty eyes I was like uhh thanks lol. I'm at my bfs waiting for him to get back from sonic.

Sounds like you are having a very nice weekend! We have a Sonic nearby...never tried it there...is it good?
    08-30-09 06:35 PM
    Yes. I will be famished. He however will have had plenty to eat. Nooooo! LMAO! I am kidding! Just kidding. LOL!

That's what I am talkin' bout! LMAO
    08-30-09 06:36 PM
    no mirror, I'm more like uber ugly! Yes I won the lottery lol except I'm exhausted and worn out. I'm already ready to go to sleepy lol.

Yep cj I had a good weekend hopefully you did to. OMFG yes I LOVE sonic!!!!! <3 lol I like getting the steak toaster or a hamburger and Vanilla Sprite mmmm!

08-30-09 06:42 PM
    no mirror, I'm more like uber ugly! Yes I won the lottery lol except I'm exhausted and worn out. I'm already ready to go to sleepy lol.

Yep cj I had a good weekend hopefully you did to. OMFG yes I LOVE sonic!!!!! <3 lol I like getting the steak toaster or a hamburger and Vanilla Sprite mmmm!

Vanilla sprite? I've never heard of such a thing! lol Well that is good to know! I will definitely have to try it.
    And, yes, my weekend was good. Very productive....I accomplished a lot and had wonderful family time.
    08-30-09 06:52 PM
    Vanilla sprite? I've never heard of such a thing! lol Well that is good to know! I will definitely have to try it.
    And, yes, my weekend was good. Very productive....I accomplished a lot and had wonderful family time.
    yes it sounds weird and disgusting, but it actually tastes better than regular sprite I lub it lol. Awww glad you had a good weekend

08-30-09 06:58 PM

Never Uber ugly Shi Party of One. We have had this discussion. LOL! If I were a switch hitter and younger ......... LMAO! You are totally a hottie in a NCNLW of course!

08-30-09 09:08 PM
    That's what I am talkin' bout! LMAO
    LMFAO! That goat is too much! Did you pass out after we talked? Did I put you to sleeeeeeep? LOL!

08-30-09 09:13 PM
    uh thanks?......lol

08-30-09 09:15 PM
    LMFAO! That goat is too much! Did you pass out after we talked? Did I put you to sleeeeeeep? LOL!

Sweet Jesu! Like your goat impersonation or laugh could put me to sleep.
    08-30-09 09:28 PM
    hi everyone!
    08-30-09 09:45 PM
    uh thanks?......lol

Don't mention it! LMAO!

08-30-09 09:53 PM
    Sweet Jesu! Like your goat impersonation or laugh could put me to sleep.
    Bwahahaha! I thought I did pretty good. Why you gotta be like that? You were impressed. Don't lie!

08-30-09 09:56 PM
    going to sleep finally night everyone!

08-30-09 10:02 PM
    hi everyone!
    Hello Chadders! How's it going? How is your sister?

08-30-09 10:05 PM

Shi Party Of One! Sleep Well! I will talk to you tomorrow!

08-30-09 10:07 PM
    its goin good, my ear hurts, i was on the phone for 2 hours haha, my sister is doing okay today...she worked, then came home and is now in bed, she seemed to be okay a little while ago.
    08-30-09 10:09 PM
    hi everyone!
    Hey Chad! How was your weekend? Good, I hope!
    08-30-09 10:13 PM
    cj, it was good, last night was great, i went out on a date, went out to eat at a great restaurant, then to a bar after to watch the steelers football game
    08-30-09 10:15 PM
    Bwahahaha! I thought I did pretty good. Why you gotta be like that? You were impressed. Don't lie!

lmao...yes, I admit... it was impressive...almost like you hung around with them a lot. .
    I'm sitting here laughing about that time you were being sincere telling me how I was the bestest friend anyone could ever be blessed with, and I made a smart arse comment and you come back with "Why you gotta ruin a beautiful moment like that?" I still lmao over that!
    08-30-09 10:17 PM

Good Night crs...Sweet dreams! Have a great Monday!
    08-30-09 10:18 PM
    its goin good, my ear hurts, i was on the phone for 2 hours haha, my sister is doing okay today...she worked, then came home and is now in bed, she seemed to be okay a little while ago.
    LMAO! How did your date go? I am nosy. LOL! I am glad she is doing better. One day at a time will help her get strong enough to get through it.

08-30-09 10:18 PM
    cj, it was good, last night was great, i went out on a date, went out to eat at a great restaurant, then to a bar after to watch the steelers football game
    Well that sounds good! You even found a girl that enjoys football...She scores points for that! Well, unless she chugged down a 12 pack and belched louder then all the guys. Then you may want to reconsider the second date!
    08-30-09 10:22 PM
    lmao...yes, I admit... it was impressive...almost like you hung around with them a lot. .
    I'm sitting here laughing about that time you were being sincere telling me how I was the bestest friend anyone could ever be blessed with, and I made a smart arse comment and you come back with "Why you gotta ruin a beautiful moment like that?" I still lmao over that!
    Bwahahahaha! Not a lot of time with goats. But a ****eload of time with jackasses! LOL! Ugh! That was funny as crap!

Almost as funny as "Why don't we think things through?" LMFAO! I will be laughing about that night for a damned long time! We have had some super funny times for sure! don't ruin it this time. LOL!

08-30-09 10:23 PM
    LMAO! How did your date go? I am nosy. LOL! I am glad she is doing better. One day at a time will help her get strong enough to get through it.

Let me translate Raven's question for you Chad.

How did your date go? = Did you get lucky?

08-30-09 10:23 PM
13,138 ... 410411412413414 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD