So my planned shock effect was successful, Yes?
    It worked like a charm! I have to avert my eyes when I scroll past! LMAO! Ugh! I think you should have it blown up into a nice mural size and put it on your living room wall! Then you can name the nasty focker! LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-09 11:08 AM
    im alright, im thinkin its gonna be a lazy day for me, how have you been?
    I am glad to hear you are well! It will be a lazy day for me as well. LOL! Getting ready to go nap now to subsidize my 2 hour nap last night! I am good as well. Thnaks for asking.

Anything exciting happen on your end since you were here last time?

08-29-09 11:11 AM
    nope, i had a week vacation this week, i just messed around at home, went out with friends, and found out my sisters b/f is major f'in moron, he got caught with weed and other drugs, he lied to my sister and the rest of my family saying that he didnt do it, and he is brainwashing my sister so that she doesnt leave him, ive been talkin to her, i think she starting to get the point that she dont need that crap in her life
    08-29-09 11:15 AM
    yes CJ it worked good haha

Screw the appliances mirror! Lol

08-29-09 11:17 AM
    nope, i had a week vacation this week, i just messed around at home, went out with friends, and found out my sisters b/f is major f'in moron, he got caught with weed and other drugs, he lied to my sister and the rest of my family saying that he didnt do it, and he is brainwashing my sister so that she doesnt leave him, ive been talkin to her, i think she starting to get the point that she dont need that crap in her life
    I bet you are happy for the vacation! Very nice.

And Geez about your sister. It is very hard to watch someone you love making a huge mistake. Sometimes they have to make the mistake and learn from it. And it is very hard to watch them doing it. It is difficult to understand why everyone can see clearly what the problem is, but the other person is totally blind. You risk being hurt and ignored if you point it out to them. It is a tangled web indeed.

I feel for you Chadders! I swear I hope she listens to you and everyone around her. I am glad you are there for her. Because whatever her decision is, she will need someone to fall back on.

08-29-09 11:35 AM
    yes CJ it worked good haha

Screw the appliances mirror! Lol

LMFAO! You're right. Besides, the filthy bast*rds would probably roll up out of there with them right after the cookiehhhs and teddy grahams anyway. Can't win for losing! LOL!

08-29-09 11:38 AM
    yea, i know she doesnt do drugs, which is good, but just that she's still with her b/f when he treats her like crap i dont understand, but its her decision
    08-29-09 11:38 AM
    yea, i know she doesnt do drugs, which is good, but just that she's still with her b/f when he treats her like crap i dont understand, but its her decision
    That's what I was talking about. It is hard and I am sorry you, her, and your family have to watch her cling to someone who is absolutely no good for her. Be there to listen, offer advice, and a shoulder. She will most likely make the right decision as long as you all continue to support her.

08-29-09 11:42 AM
    her friends keep talkin to her too, so i hope that helps b/c her b/f hates all her friends, because he wants her to spend time with him and him only, now thats f'ed up
    08-29-09 11:49 AM
    her friends keep talkin to her too, so i hope that helps b/c her b/f hates all her friends, because he wants her to spend time with him and him only, now thats f'ed up
    That is indeed F'd up Chadders. It is also a classic sign of an abuser. Either verbal or physical. He is trying to shut her whole world down, so she feels he is all she has. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know how everything is going occassionally. Have faith that she will do the right thing in the end.

08-29-09 11:56 AM
    thanks! he knows how much i "dislike" him, he knows that if he lays a hand on her that there will be **** to pay
    08-29-09 12:10 PM
    thanks! he knows how much i "dislike" him, he knows that if he lays a hand on her that there will be **** to pay
    Ahhh! You sound like my older brother. He used to beat the ever loving ****e out of me when we played as kids. LOL! But nobody and I mean NOBODY else could touch me. He is still that way today as am I. Although I have never had trouble taking care of business on my own.

You love her so much. She will make the right decision. And maybe you can sneak in a small beating in the end just for the hades of it!

08-29-09 12:16 PM
    Woot! I made it alive and without puking! Go me go me go me!

08-29-09 12:20 PM
    Woot! I made it alive and without puking! Go me go me go me!

Yay Shi Party Of One! LOL! Doing the happy dance! I hope you have a blast Shi!

08-29-09 12:25 PM
    Second Verse, Same As The First! Boo-Yah Baby! Ok. LOL! See you all in a few!

08-29-09 12:31 PM
    good night mirror

08-29-09 12:47 PM
    good night mirror

Indeed! Thanks Mirror.

08-29-09 12:50 PM
    recap on the day so far:
    Got here and my bro drove over here to meet us at the hotel.
    We go to a place called clear springs to eat fish and whatnot. I walk in an there is a friggin dead stuffed beaver with a hat and a t-shirt on. I know wtf haha.
    We were going out an my step mom trips on the damn curb! She falls down scrapes her knee, hand and makes her finger bleed. *face palm*
    Then my bro is gonna show us his school. So we go and he drives scary I'm hanging onto the door handle like its my teddy bear! So we see his school. Its freakin 3 stories high! The first floor is like underground almost its crazy huge! Now that he had to leave to go get ready for the game I'm not car sick as bad! Haha! We are going to super target now! Woot!

08-29-09 03:17 PM
    recap on the day so far:
    Got here and my bro drove over here to meet us at the hotel.
    We go to a place called clear springs to eat fish and whatnot.

Hi Shi Party Of One! With a name like Clear Springs the fish had to be awesome.

I walk in an there is a friggin dead stuffed beaver with a hat and a t-shirt on. I know wtf haha.
    Bwahahahaha! I LMAO @ this! Scenes of the movie Deliverance and Dueling Banjos crowded my brain! LOL! I hope to God you have seen it, so the humor is not wasted! I swear. Just when you think it can't get anymore redneck somebody comes and ups the ante! LOL!

We were going out an my step mom trips on the damn curb! She falls down scrapes her knee, hand and makes her finger bleed. *face palm*
    Then my bro is gonna show us his school. So we go and he drives scary I'm hanging onto the door handle like its my teddy bear! So we see his school. Its freakin 3 stories high! The first floor is like underground almost its crazy huge! Now that he had to leave to go get ready for the game I'm not car sick as bad! Haha! We are going to super target now! Woot!

I am glad your stepmom is ok and that you aren't carsick! A three story school is freaking huge. We could fit all of our's in that. LOL! Damned spoiled kids act like they need room or something.

I can just picture you white knuckled grabbing the door handle. LMAO! I have a tendency to shove my foot through the floor board pressing the non existant brake. He got your adrenaline pumping anyway! You drive next time! LOL!

I am glad you are having fun so far!

08-29-09 03:38 PM
    no I have not seen that movie but trust me I was like uhhh wtf is a beaver doing in here? Haha!
    I had fried shrimp, it was really good

Yes I was like I have a front seat to DANGA! Haha I was grabbing it going please don't kill me haha my step mom was in the back otherwise I would have puked haha.
    We went to super target and I bought some boxer shorts and a tank top ( I LOVE pj's) and some ******n 70's lookin flip flops. Uber fabulous! I think we may go swiming at the pool lol

08-29-09 04:14 PM
    we just got back to the hotel and walked over to sonic. Yes WALKED lmao!

08-29-09 04:22 PM
    swiming was fun! They had a juccizi too

08-29-09 05:13 PM
    And if you haven't seen that scene, here, you'll see what she means.

08-29-09 08:07 PM
    swiming was fun! They had a juccizi too

When we were young, if we wanted a jacuzzi, we had beans for lunch.

08-29-09 08:08 PM
    that's nasty Jim

08-29-09 08:16 PM
13,138 ... 406407408409410 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD