I'm am a bit intoxicated..but just dandy!
    That's good to hear CJ! OK, game on. You all know how to find me...
    08-28-09 11:02 PM
    Wap screwing up on me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 11:02 PM
    Finally...where the heck have you been, Biotch?
    I was smiley shopping. I didn't know we were that close to 10,000 already!! You got it!

Drinks on the house!

08-28-09 11:05 PM
    I hope not. Only if Raven gets all excited again.

Drooling! I meant drooling! Get yer minds outta the gutter, people!
    You know what? I read this. And I thought to myself, self then I thought surely I was mistaken. Cj surely is not abusing me yet again. LMAO!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-28-09 at 11:25 PM.
    08-28-09 11:08 PM
    Ok..Raven, JJ, and TJ...we are waiting!
    I waited on yer arse all evening. So shut it! LOL!

08-28-09 11:11 PM
    All of a sudden, I was posting and there was a total flub-up, wasn't sure why it started doing that.

08-28-09 11:12 PM
    Hello all! Just popping in to say hello, waiting for the guys to finish their game so I can get in on the next one.
    Hi Jef with one F! I am late, but saying hi anyway! I hope you are well and having fun!

08-28-09 11:12 PM
    Ok..Raven, JJ, and TJ...we are waiting!
    LMFAO! I just noticed that your smiley bears a strong resemblence to Mr. Kotter!

08-28-09 11:15 PM
    that's what happen to me. I try to stay strong...but sometimes I just can't keep it together. It hurts too much. I am told that makes me human.
    I am so thankful for my friends, who make me laugh, and who always have an ear for me...ready to listen.
    I knew you loved me you fat filthy liar. LOL!

08-28-09 11:16 PM
    Yeehah, I'm doing the roller coaster highway!

08-28-09 11:22 PM
    Dunno, why - was I lopsing wap.

Bk! Congratulations on post 10,000!

BK, I want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU! Thank you for starting this thread. I have made so many friendships here...ones that mean so much to me. At times, I have truly laughed myself to tears. There is always someone ready to give a hug or cheer me up. I am blessed and I love you all.

Raven, BK dedicated this thread to you because you are such a special person. You are genuine, caring and loving to everyone that visits. You are my best friend and I know our friendship will last our life time. I love you!
    08-28-09 11:24 PM
    im at my mom's friend's house, bored to death.
    08-28-09 11:24 PM
    That's sad Alexa.

I'm glad I've been a part of this thread, CJ, helping pull our friend up from the anonymous masses and into the mainstream of OT.

You, too have been a big part of this, and I am happy to call ya'll friends.

08-28-09 11:33 PM
    I AM SO TIRED
    *falls on ground dead*
    08-28-09 11:33 PM
    What's going on pouch *******? Haven't been in here for a few days
    08-28-09 11:34 PM
    I AM SO TIRED
    *falls on ground dead*
    Oh, you silly panda, nibble on this salsa filled bamboo!

08-28-09 11:35 PM
    YOUR FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE I GO!!!!!
    08-28-09 11:36 PM
    Oh, you silly panda, nibble on this salsa filled bamboo!

this panda is more tired than silly
    mmm salsa
    08-28-09 11:37 PM
    YOUR FOLLOWING ME EVERYWHERE I GO!!!!!
    You think that's wierd? Wait till I show up at your work
    08-28-09 11:38 PM
    You think that's wierd? Wait till I show up at your work
    oh F***!!!
    ughhh
    08-28-09 11:41 PM
    Bk! Congratulations on post 10,000!

BK, I want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU! Thank you for starting this thread. I have made so many friendships here...ones that mean so much to me. At times, I have truly laughed myself to tears. There is always someone ready to give a hug or cheer me up. I am blessed and I love you all.

Raven, BK dedicated this thread to you because you are such a special person. You are genuine, caring and loving to everyone that visits. You are my best friend and I know our friendship will last our life time. I love you!
    Well smack my arse and call me candy. You had it Cj, then it changed again?

I knew you loved me. In a total lesbian way. It's ok. I am secure enough to appreciate the fact that you hate for me to go, but love to watch me leave. I am not uncomfortable with that at all.

Truth be told. I walk by more than I need to just because I know you enjoy it so much.

Bwhahahahaha! Thanks Cj. You know you are a life long friend to me as well. You were here almost right after this thing got started. I have come here pis*ed, tired, hurt, worried, torn, and down and have left better each time. You are the biggest part of that.

I have cried laughing more times than I can count. I have scared the dog and my daughter in the wee hours of the morning literally giggling and outright laughing at some of the utter ****e that has graced this thread.

It has been an awesome ride for sure. And I am thankful for all the people I have met and gotten to know through it. You all know who you are, and I suppose I have to add Miss. Karen as well or she will cry and go cut herself. LOL!

May it continue for as long as it can. And may more come to join in the fun.

Remember.... If you don't chew then f**k you!

Now ? Get to posting! LOL!

08-28-09 11:45 PM
    Hey Miss. Karen! I just posted about you and here you are! Scary how that happens so frequently. One would think you lurk. LOL!

How goes it BS? You doing alright?

08-28-09 11:50 PM
    That's sad Alexa.

I'm glad I've been a part of this thread, CJ, helping pull our friend up from the anonymous masses and into the mainstream of OT.

You, too have been a big part of this, and I am happy to call ya'll friends.

Bwahahahaha @ the anonymous masses! I don't recall being quite that anonymous. But we shan't quibble over semantics. We both are very happy to call you a friend as well.

I am glad you started the thread. I have enjoyed it fully near to everyday. Thank you for that. ! Hopefully we will all be around for a long time to enjoy it even more! Thanks again BK! If you had not started it. We would not be here now.

08-28-09 11:57 PM
    Hey Miss. Karen! I just posted about you and here you are! Scary how that happens so frequently. One would think you lurk. LOL!

How goes it BS? You doing alright?

Actually I haven't even been lurking the past few days Been very busy with work and gun license classes. Work tommorrow and Sunday too, then my last exam on Tuesday How about you losers? Keeping out of trouble?
    08-28-09 11:58 PM
    I AM SO TIRED
    *falls on ground dead*
    Wake up Shi Party Of One!!! How are you doing tonight? Miss. Karen didn't fall on you again did she?

08-29-09 12:08 AM
13,138 ... 399400401402403 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD