Breakfast!

Here comes the bride!!

Sideways!

Bubble bath!
    08-28-09 06:59 AM
    hahaha No I didnt. She went to doc and he fixed her back, told her to go home and Ice it and she freakin came back to work and now its messed cuz she worked instead.
    I will post some for you.
    you would have to have a rocket or some ****e in your engine or back or nitrus or somethin lol!
    A messed up back sucks for sure. Ugh! It's usuallt the women that don't listen and do the opposite! I know I do. LOL! Hopefully she will get better so you don't have to stay again if you don't want to.

I could get there if the traffic and stupid people would get off the road. LOL! I could possibly have access to a nascar racecar. I have a guy friend that works for Hendricks racing. Maybe he could sneak me in and out! LMAO!

I will look forward to seeing more Tare pandas!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 07:03 AM
    Hey Shi Party Of One. I forgot to ask what all you found on amazon for Tare Pandas?

08-28-09 07:05 AM
    A messed up back sucks for sure. Ugh! It's usuallt the women that don't listen and do the opposite! I know I do. LOL! Hopefully she will get better so you don't have to stay again if you don't want to.

I could get there if the traffic and stupid people would get off the road. LOL! I could possibly have access to a nascar racecar. I have a guy friend that works for Hendricks racing. Maybe he could sneak me in and out! LMAO!

I will look forward to seeing more Tare pandas!

Yeah she didnt listen. OOOOO nascar lol
    Hey Shi Party Of One. I forgot to ask what all you found on amazon for Tare Pandas?

Uhh, pillow, stuffed animal, shirt, pencil holder thingy keychain thats all I really remember I want a big gigantic stuffed animal of it.
    08-28-09 07:08 AM

Breakfast!

Here comes the bride!!

Sideways!

Bubble bath!
    I really love the sideways and bubble bath ones! I hope you have a memory card in your berry! LOL! So you can load up!

08-28-09 07:08 AM

Chillin in water

Panda fries

astronot (I cant spell)

Im chillin in my room

In coffee cup

on computer

party panda!!
    08-28-09 07:13 AM
    I really love the sideways and bubble bath ones! I hope you have a memory card in your berry! LOL! So you can load up!

I like the bubble bath lol.
    Yep I have a 8 gig
    08-28-09 07:14 AM
    Yeah she didnt listen. OOOOO nascar lol

Uhh, pillow, stuffed animal, shirt, pencil holder thingy keychain thats all I really remember I want a big gigantic stuffed animal of it.
    Ooooooh! Lots of stuff! Finding a life size stuffed one would be freaking awesome! LOL! I collect sheep stuff. Mostly black sheep (go figure LOL) and I saw a huge serta matress sheep in a window of a matress shop and thought about creating a diversion so I could steal it!

Bwahahaha! I didn't. Simply because it would be hard to explain to all the hardcore b*tches in jail that I was in there for trying to steal a stuffed animal! LMFAO!

08-28-09 07:17 AM

Chillin in water

Panda fries

astronot (I cant spell)

Im chillin in my room

In coffee cup

on computer

party panda!!
    OMG! LOL! All of those are sweet. It is too cute how they are just always kind of laying there. Like here I am! Squish me with hugs! LOL!

08-28-09 07:23 AM
    Ooooooh! Lots of stuff! Finding a life size stuffed one would be freaking awesome! LOL! I collect sheep stuff. Mostly black sheep (go figure LOL) and I saw a huge serta matress sheep in a window of a matress shop and thought about creating a diversion so I could steal it!

Bwahahaha! I didn't. Simply because it would be hard to explain to all the hardcore b*tches in jail that I was in there for trying to steal a stuffed animal! LMFAO!

Black sheep huh? lol! Awww to bad you didnt get it
    yeah be in jail and there like what you do
    "I stole a matress"
    LMFAO!
    08-28-09 07:23 AM
    OMG! LOL! All of those are sweet. It is too cute how they are just always kind of laying there. Like here I am! Squish me with hugs! LOL!

Yes they just laze around because they are uber adorable and lazy.
    hahaha squish me with hugs loL!
    08-28-09 07:25 AM
    I like the bubble bath lol.
    Yep I have a 8 gig
    Awesome! I bet you sit there and search, and everytime you find a new one you are like OMG, another one OMG, another OMG! LOL! I do that when I am searching for images!

BTW, I had to go back and look at the Miss. Karen post. I am still laughing my F'n arse off over that! LOL!

08-28-09 07:28 AM
    Awesome! I bet you sit there and search, and everytime you find a new one you are like OMG, another one OMG, another OMG! LOL! I do that when I am searching for images!

BTW, I had to go back and look at the Miss. Karen post. I am still laughing my F'n arse off over that! LOL!

I know im like OMG YAYY ANOTHER ANOTHER MORE MORE! ahahhaha!

Yeah I know cuz im good like that.

08-28-09 07:32 AM
    Black sheep huh? lol! Awww to bad you didnt get it
    yeah be in jail and there like what you do
    "I stole a matress"
    LMFAO!
    I know right? I figure I will run across a good deal for one on ebay! LOL!

I would never get out if I went to jail. LMAO! I can't keep my mouth shut long enough to stay out of trouble. No time off for good behavior for me. I would be fighting every day. The whole sheep/matress deal would seal my fate! Bwahahaha!

08-28-09 07:35 AM
    I know right? I figure I will run across a good deal for one on ebay! LOL!

I would never get out if I went to jail. LMAO! I can't keep my mouth shut long enough to stay out of trouble. No time off for good behavior for me. I would be fighting every day. The whole sheep/matress deal would seal my fate! Bwahahaha!

You would be in jail for forever! dont do it!!!
    08-28-09 07:37 AM
    I know im like OMG YAYY ANOTHER ANOTHER MORE MORE! ahahhaha!

Yeah I know cuz im good like that.

You are good like that! I have to hand it to you. That was funny as he!!.

And OMG! The wine glass one is my favorite so far I think! Especially the one with two in the glass! That one is adorable!!

08-28-09 07:39 AM
    You are good like that! I have to hand it to you. That was funny as he!!.

And OMG! The wine glass one is my favorite so far I think! Especially the one with two in the glass! That one is adorable!!

Hahah!
    They are wineo's lol
    08-28-09 07:42 AM
    You would be in jail for forever! dont do it!!!
    Yeah. I have to break out my self control. I don't have much and hate using it. LMAO! I don't wanna be anybody's b*tch! Hahahaha!

08-28-09 07:45 AM
    Hahah!
    They are wineo's lol
    LOL! Now you need to find the one that has a sign that says "will lay almost anywhere for food or alcohol" LMAO!

08-28-09 07:47 AM
    Yeah. I have to break out my self control. I don't have much and hate using it. LMAO! I don't wanna be anybody's b*tch! Hahahaha!

LOL you wouldnt be good at being anyones b*tch! lol
    08-28-09 07:48 AM
    LOL! Now you need to find the one that has a sign that says "will lay almost anywhere for food or alcohol" LMAO!

Hahah! that would be too funny! I wonder if there is one.... lol!
    08-28-09 07:49 AM
    LOL you wouldnt be good at being anyones b*tch! lol
    *Never For Money* anyway! LOL!

08-28-09 07:50 AM
    Hahah! that would be too funny! I wonder if there is one.... lol!
    Hmmmmmm. Must use google to see if I can find Shi Party Of One a sign holding Tare Panda!

08-28-09 07:51 AM
    Cj has been uncharacteristically quiet today! I am becoming suspicious . LMAO! There is an evil plot being planned. Somewhere!

08-28-09 09:16 AM
    Testing colors!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-28-09 at 09:32 AM.
    08-28-09 09:23 AM
13,138 ... 396397398399400 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD