Whatever! I thought we had a huge conversation about this Cj! Ludwig is pristine and has never been ill used! LMAO! Me and Baby Jesus know it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey, whatever helps you sleep.

ill used...no. Well used...
    08-27-09 10:59 PM
    You better not be toying with me!
    Girl please! I might joke about someone dying. But I would never joke about this!! It is serious business! LMAO! I will get you one! Afterwards you'll be all like Cross my fingers! LOL!

08-27-09 11:00 PM
    Girl please! I might joke about someone dying. But I would never joke about this!! It is serious business! LMAO! I will get you one! Afterwards you'll be all like Cross my fingers! LOL!

So it will make us all like....??????
    08-27-09 11:03 PM
    Hey, whatever helps you sleep.

ill used...no. Well used...
    Pfffft! Like that would mess my sleep up. LOL! It is only well used because you keep pinging the ever loving ****e out of me! Damn! LOL! It is you who has made him well used.

08-27-09 11:03 PM
    So it will make us all like....??????
    From your lips to God's ears!! Light two candles for that baby! LOL!

08-27-09 11:06 PM
    From your lips to God's ears!! Light two candles for that baby! LOL!

I will, if my body has stopped shaking by then.

We are so bent.
    08-27-09 11:12 PM
    I will, if my body has stopped shaking by then. lmao

We are so bent.
    Why would you ever want that to stop! Damn. I would rather tell someone I had Tourette's Syndrome, then stop that!

Just sayin'! Too few and far between. LMFAO!

08-27-09 11:15 PM
    LMFAO...too funny, Raven!

Well, I am off to bed...thanks for the laughs!

Good Night All!
    08-27-09 11:18 PM
    Why would you ever want that to stop! Damn. I would rather tell someone I had Tourette's Syndrome, then stop that!

Just sayin'! Too few and far between. LMFAO!

Yeah..."Too many and close together" is more like it and how we roll...and roll...and roll...and roll...lmao
    08-27-09 11:23 PM
    LMAO! Have you been shopping for images BK? Too funny!

Well, I started messing around one evening and stumbled into how to capture images off of the web, and then coordinate with making links and posting images, and it just exploded, but it took a while.

I had almost no computer experience coming into the BB world, so things like that were totally foreign to me. Once I figured it out, it grew fast.

Now I'm by no means into as many images and gifs as you ladies, but I've advanced quite a bit in the last 2 months.

So I'm no longer riding the

08-27-09 11:24 PM
    Is there anyone out there that wants to chat I have 6 hours of work left and I can barely hold my eyes open if so give me a shout 31B3FB81

08-27-09 11:25 PM
    LMFAO...too funny, Raven!

Well, I am off to bed...thanks for the laughs!

Good Night All!
    Cj! Fun as always! Sleep well! I will TTY in the morning!

08-27-09 11:30 PM
    Besides, Raven, there are times when I posted in the early days, I wondered if anyone wanted to talk. Kinda felt like this guy:

Then again, after the jalape�os, I may feel this way tomorrow.

Last edited by BergerKing; 08-27-09 at 11:33 PM.
    08-27-09 11:31 PM
    Yeah..."Too many and close together" is more like it and how we roll...and roll...and roll...and roll...lmao
    Roll off a F'n cliff doing that and nobody is going to give a ****e! LMAO!

08-27-09 11:35 PM

AHEM.
    I declare
    Mirror is a crazy b*tch.
    that is all.
    08-27-09 11:40 PM
    Hi crs! Heading to bed...but I wanted to give you this...I found it earlier....lol!
    08-27-09 11:43 PM
    Well, I started messing around one evening and stumbled into how to capture images off of the web, and then coordinate with making links and posting images, and it just exploded, but it took a while.

I had almost no computer experience coming into the BB world, so things like that were totally foreign to me. Once I figured it out, it grew fast.

Now I'm by no means into as many images and gifs as you ladies, but I've advanced quite a bit in the last 2 months.

So I'm no longer riding the

Ahhh! You gave up the short bus! Yay! I had to get Cj and Pinkalink to show me how to do images and all months back. Now I am an addict! LMAO! You can find some pretty good images out there for sure! Makes me LMAO everytime I smiley shop!

08-27-09 11:44 PM
    Hi crs! Heading to bed...but I wanted to give you this...I found it earlier....lol!
    *in british accent* What a kind soul you are, thank you. /BA
    haha.
    Ouch that looks like it hurts just a tad.
    08-27-09 11:46 PM
    Besides, Raven, there are times when I posted in the early days, I wondered if anyone wanted to talk. Kinda felt like this guy:

Then again, after the jalape�os, I may feel this way tomorrow.

I would never intentionally make anyone feel that way without letting them know I wanted them to feel that way. There are some here that can attest to that. LOL! Sorry if I did! I try to make everyone feel welcome when they come to play here! And lay off the jalepenos! Those things'll kill you! LOL!

08-27-09 11:51 PM
    Ahhh! You gave up the short bus! Yay! I had to get Cj and Pinkalink to show me how to do images and all months back. Now I am an addict! LMAO! You can find some pretty good images out there for sure! Makes me LMAO everytime I smiley shop!

Well, the biggest problem was figuring out the posting images. I had fits trying to figure out posting images, how they got in the forums, and all of the intricacies of it.

I started studying the codes, checking different things, and one exelant posted some info when we were doing color classes. When I figured out how to work the vB codes, it got easier. Figured out Photobucket, and then accidentally discovered a shortcut working with Mike, and developed a fast way of posting multiple pics from Photobucket much more quickly than going in and copying the codes.

08-27-09 11:57 PM

AHEM.
    I declare
    Mirror is a crazy b*tch.
    that is all.
    I am hearing that a lot lately! LMAO! Why am I a crazy bitc* Shi Party Of One? Whyyyyyyy??

08-27-09 11:57 PM
    I would never intentionally make anyone feel that way without letting them know I wanted them to feel that way. There are some here that can attest to that. LOL! Sorry if I did! I try to make everyone feel welcome when they come to play here! And lay off the jalepenos! Those things'll kill you! LOL!

Naw, never had that problem with you, that wasn't the inference.

08-28-09 12:00 AM
    I am hearing that a lot lately! LMAO! Why am I a crazy bitc* Shi Party Of One? Whyyyyyyy??

I think you already know the answer to that one.
    08-28-09 12:01 AM
    Is there anyone out there that wants to chat I have 6 hours of work left and I can barely hold my eyes open if so give me a shout 31B3FB81

Hello Eric! Not sure if anyone has taken you up on your offer, but you are more than welcome to hang around here if you like! It doesn't get boring around here too often! You are welcome to stay as long as you like!

08-28-09 12:05 AM

UGH!! Get miss karens fat arse off me!!! I'm getting squished!!!
    08-28-09 12:05 AM
13,138 ... 392393394395396 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD