Yes. Doing laundry anywhere besides the laundry mat is preferable. Ugh! The few times I have had to go, sucked arse for sure. LOL!

I saw you images in the I Love Thread too. They are all so cute! Looks like you hit the jackpot! LOL!

Where are you going this weekend? Somewhere super cool?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ding ding we have a winner! Lol I'm going to san anton with my step mom to see my bro play football.

08-27-09 07:44 AM
    ding ding we have a winner! Lol I'm going to san anton with my step mom to see my bro play football.

I'm a weiner! LOL! Yay me!

Is he an older brother? And who/what does he play for? Yeah. I'm nosy. LOL! But you knew that!

08-27-09 07:48 AM
    I'm a weiner! LOL! Yay me!

Is he an older brother? And who/what does he play for? Yeah. I'm nosy. LOL! But you knew that!

No I only have one sibling an that's him. He's my step bro he is 16 an knows it ALL. Lol he is a pain in my arse but I love him anyways..I think
    He plays highschool football.

08-27-09 07:51 AM
    No I only have one sibling an that's him. He's my step bro he is 16 an knows it ALL. Lol he is a pain in my arse but I love him anyways..I think
    He plays highschool football.

Ahhh! I see. I think it is great that even though he is a step brother you love him so much. I can tell you are proud!

Those high school football games are fun! My nephew played for his whole high school years! We used to go watch all the time!

Is that what he wants to do when he grows up? LOL! And I am shocked that he thinks he knows everything at 16! LMAO! My 11 year old thinks she does too! I am thinking about turning the household over to her and asking for allowance! LMAO!

08-27-09 08:04 AM
    Ahhh! I see. I think it is great that even though he is a step brother you love him so much. I can tell you are proud!

Those high school football games are fun! My nephew played for his whole high school years! We used to go watch all the time!

Is that what he wants to do when he grows up? LOL! And I am shocked that he thinks he knows everything at 16! LMAO! My 11 year old thinks she does too! I am thinking about turning the household over to her and asking for allowance! LMAO!

Idk he can prbly do whatever, he is really smart but has no common sense whatsoever haha. Poor kid. Yes they are fun. When he lived here I would go to every game but its hard now that I have to work an he is a few hours away. Lol right ask her for money! Lol

08-27-09 08:40 AM
    Idk he can prbly do whatever, he is really smart but has no common sense whatsoever haha. Poor kid. Yes they are fun. When he lived here I would go to every game but its hard now that I have to work an he is a few hours away. Lol right ask her for money! Lol

LOL! A lot of 16 year olds lack common sense. I guess it's part of the growing up thing! It super sucks you live away from a lot of the people you love the most! I hope you have lots of fun. You deserve it.

And LMFAO! I see you saw my post in the I love thread! Bwahahahaha!

08-27-09 08:47 AM
    yes but some of the stuff he does even 3 year olds know better. Yeah he moved with his dad not to long after I left. Guess he didn't want to live there if I wasn't around. Don't blame him lol
    Yes I seen that and I was like *face palm* oh dear sweet baby jesus! haha!

08-27-09 09:26 AM

Help!! I is stuck!!! Lol

08-27-09 09:48 AM
    yes but some of the stuff he does even 3 year olds know better. Yeah he moved with his dad not to long after I left. Guess he didn't want to live there if I wasn't around. Don't blame him lol
    Yes I seen that and I was like *face palm* oh dear sweet baby jesus! haha!

LMMFAO @ you using Baby Jesus!

That was pretty damn funny! I knew you would be all like when you read it! LOL!

Hopefully he will grow out of that as he gets older. You will have to teach him the panda way and pray for the best!

08-27-09 10:03 AM

Help!! I is stuck!!! Lol

Too cute! LOL! I am coming Shi party of one! Just as soon as I can get out too! I am getting a headache from trying to escape! LMFAO!

08-27-09 10:05 AM
    Hello all. Just an FYI that I'm actually fairly busy, and our work internet is blowing goats today, like 2 - 3 minute page load times. So I may or may not be back in a few hours, but I wanted to say hi since I've been AWOL.
    08-27-09 10:14 AM
    the panda way is the best way

Haha oh no! *face palm* were both stuck!! ack!!! *hands mirror some asprin* here go! Lol

08-27-09 10:28 AM
    Hello all. Just an FYI that I'm actually fairly busy, and our work internet is blowing goats today, like 2 - 3 minute page load times. So I may or may not be back in a few hours, but I wanted to say hi since I've been AWOL.
    Hi Jef! I noticed you were missing! Hopefully you will get a break soon! I hope you are well!

08-27-09 10:34 AM
    the panda way is the best way

Haha oh no! *face palm* were both stuck!! ack!!! *hands mirror some asprin* here go! Lol

I know it is the best way! Because bamboo is delicious! LOL!

Thanks for the aspirin! I can surely get out in a few to save you. Bwahahaha! Keep hope alive Shi Party Of One!

08-27-09 10:36 AM
    Ya'll know what time it is! I am hitting the sack again before I hit the floor! I feel like LMAO! Ugh! I will see ya'll in a bit!

08-27-09 10:41 AM
    MMM, bamboo yummyy! I hope you save me soon! Lol

08-27-09 10:42 AM
    good night mirror!

08-27-09 10:43 AM
    MMM, bamboo yummyy! I hope you save me soon! Lol

Ok! I have stabbed your kidnappers and released you from your jar! LOL! Run free pandalicious! Hurry! Now I can sleep knowing your are free and safe!

08-27-09 10:46 AM
    good night mirror!

You get some sleep too Shi Party Of One Mirror! I will TTYS! Get my daily dose of laughter!

08-27-09 10:47 AM
    I feel so special that you stabbed someone just for me!!! ::::::::runs as fast as my little panda legs can carry me::::::::

08-27-09 10:59 AM
    I feel so special that you stabbed someone just for me!!! ::::::::runs as fast as my little panda legs can carry me::::::::

Bwahahahaha!You are crazy! LMAO! I can't possibly hurt my mirror!

08-27-09 02:31 PM
    Wow Raven! It's about time you posted a pic! I love the tattoo! You are really cute! And I totally mean that it a NCLW!
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 08-27-09 at 04:36 PM.
    08-27-09 04:29 PM
    Wow Raven! It's about time you posted a pic! I love the tattoo! You are really cute! And I totally mean that it a NCLW!
    I didn't post it liar! LMAO! ! In a total lesbian way! LOL! Sweet Baby Jesus. Everyone will run from me now. Either that or see the tatts and worry about me stealing! Bwahahaha!

08-27-09 04:37 PM
    Hi Jef! I noticed you were missing! Hopefully you will get a break soon! I hope you are well!
    I am well, thanks for asking. I'll shoot you a PM. That's all I was going to do, but I can't help but browse the boards for a bit...
    08-27-09 05:00 PM
    I didn't post it liar! LMAO! ! In a total lesbian way! LOL! Sweet Baby Jesus. Everyone will run from me now. Either that or see the tatts and worry about me stealing! Bwahahaha!

ORLY? I wonder how someone got your pic and password and posted it? I'd be concerned!

Oh and, they ran away before the pic ...so what's the dif?
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 08-27-09 at 05:15 PM.
    08-27-09 05:12 PM
13,138 ... 388389390391392 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD