haha you are to funny mirror!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL! Thanks Shimirror! So are you! My ribs were hurting by the time I went to bed! You are damn funny for sure!

08-26-09 07:51 AM
    No, I'll do it. I like cooking!

...*whips up food for everyone*...

Steak, sausage, bacon, corned beef hash, eggs (over easy and scrambled, even omlettes cooked to order), toast, and cinnamon rolls.
    As if I wasn't already hungry enough, now I go and read this crap. Wtf...Stop growling stomach before I beat you.

08-26-09 07:52 AM
    As if I wasn't already hungry enough, now I go and read this crap. Wtf...Stop growling stomach before I beat you.

Hello Danger! How are you? Get any sleep yet?

08-26-09 07:55 AM
    Kk, 8:00, back to work.

I'll find you all later!
    08-26-09 07:58 AM
    Kk, 8:00, back to work.

I'll find you all later!
    Have a good day at work Jef with one F! We will see you later!

08-26-09 08:00 AM
    Yes you will Raven!
    08-26-09 08:03 AM
    Hello Danger! How are you? Get any sleep yet?

Morning. How are you? Sleep? What's that? Oh, I know, its that stuff I am thinkin I really don't need to much of. I slept for about 2.5hrs so far. Hungry now, have to go slaughter me a pig to fill the void.

Danger? Hmm, do I even want to ask? Probably not.

08-26-09 08:03 AM
    Morning. How are you? Sleep? What's that? Oh, I know, its that stuff iakm thinkin I really don't need to much of. I slept for about 2.5hrs so far. Hungry now, have to go slaughter me a pig to fill the void.

Danger? Hmm, do I even want to ask? Probably not.

You know you are dangerous and evil! You hold your coworkers for ransom! LMAO! If that doesn't scream Danger, I don't know what does!

Save some bacon for me. It is my favorite and you do owe me. I can't recall what for. But I do remember you owing me something. LMAO! Maybe after some sleep I will recall!

Are you cooking breakfast for all or just your own selfish self? LOL!

08-26-09 08:09 AM
    You know you are dangerous and evil! You hold your coworkers for ransom! LMAO! If that doesn't scream Danger, I don't know what does!

Save some bacon for me. It is my favorite and you do owe me. I can't recall what for. But I do remember you owing me something. LMAO! Maybe after some sleep I will recall!

Are you cooking breakfast for all or just your own selfish self? LOL!

Well, the ransom thing...I told the kid to watch his back. Then I walked in and he was on his phone with his back to me in the chair. A roll of duct tape was literally screaming at me. Yeah, you saw what happened next. I couldn't believe his woman refused to pay the nickle ransom. I pulled him and the chair around the warehouse with a forklift before finally letting him go. He's tried to get me back, but I'm not allowing that to happen

I don't recall what I owe you for either, didn't I already pay you for the other night j/k Sure I'll share, I'll just have to slaughter a second pig cause the first is all mine

08-26-09 08:16 AM
    did someone say bacon?!??!!!!!!

08-26-09 08:18 AM
    Morning everyone! How we doing today?

08-26-09 08:21 AM
    Morning everyone! How we doing today?

Good morning Spicy Skullapeno! I am great today. How are you? Well rested and ready to perform er, work hard? LOL!

08-26-09 08:29 AM
    did someone say bacon?!??!!!!!!

Mmmmmmm! Yes they did! You want some? Twisted is killing pigs as we speak! LOL!

08-26-09 08:31 AM
    Mmmmmmm! Yes they did! You want some? Twisted is killing pigs as we speak! LOL!

yes please!!!!!!!!

08-26-09 08:34 AM
    Well, the ransom thing...I told the kid to watch his back. Then I walked in and he was on his phone with his back to me in the chair. A roll of duct tape was literally screaming at me. Yeah, you saw what happened next. I couldn't believe his woman refused to pay the nickle ransom. I pulled him and the chair around the warehouse with a forklift before finally letting him go. He's tried to get me back, but I'm not allowing that to happen

I don't recall what I owe you for either, didn't I already pay you for the other night j/k Sure I'll share, I'll just have to slaughter a second pig cause the first is all mine

No. You couldn't let that happen! Him making you his would be sad for sure! LOL!

If it happens I hope your wife will pay your ransom. LOL! If not you are in deep ****e!

Hurry up with the pigs! We are starving here. LMAO!

08-26-09 08:34 AM
    yes please!!!!!!!!

Why am I not surpised that my mirror loves bacon as much as I do?

One pound of hot bacon coming up for Shi party of one! LMAO!

08-26-09 08:39 AM
    I LOVE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    Mmmmm thanks mirror!! Your the best!!!

08-26-09 08:41 AM
    No. You couldn't let that happen! Him making you his would be sad for sure! LOL!

If it happens I hope your wife will pay your ransom. LOL! If not you are in deep ****e!

Hurry up with the pigs! We are starving here. LMAO!

My wife pay for me. Haha, she'd probably celebrate instead. Maybe even pay them NOT to release me. I'd be on my own.

Pigs are done, I'm eating. Don't know where everyone else is, but if y'all don't show, I'll make sure there is no waste.

08-26-09 08:41 AM
    Good morning Spicy Skullapeno! I am great today. How are you? Well rested and ready to perform er, work hard? LOL!

I'm good Ranga! Thanks for asking! And yes, I am well rested to umm perform! I at least got enough energy to carry wood around all day. lmao

08-26-09 08:45 AM
    I LOVE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    Mmmmm thanks mirror!! Your the best!!!

Then that makes you the best too! LoL! God made pig delicious! Bwahahaha! Oh Lord. I need sleep! The silliness is coming on full force now.

08-26-09 08:46 AM
    Then that makes you the best too! LoL! God made pig delicious! Bwahahaha! Oh Lord. I need sleep! The silliness is coming on full force now.

God did a darn good job! I like to hear the pig squeel when I crunch on the bacon!!! Hahaha!!!!

08-26-09 08:48 AM
    I'm good Ranga! Thanks for asking! And yes, I am well rested to umm perform! I at least got enough energy to carry wood around all day. lmao

It is damn hot over here now. Not sure why? Maybe too much wood in the hearth! LOL!

I am glad you are well. Hopefully Starbucks will stimulate your ability to cope with carrying wood for so long! Bwahahaha!

08-26-09 08:52 AM
    God did a darn good job! I like to hear the piq squeel when I crunch on the bacon!!! Hahaha!!!!

It squeals when you kill it. I do believe you are suppose to cook it before you start eating. It shouldn't be able to squeal by then.

08-26-09 08:53 AM
    My wife pay for me. Haha, she'd probably celebrate instead. Maybe even pay them NOT to release me. I'd be on my own.

Pigs are done, I'm eating. Don't know where everyone else is, but if y'all don't show, I'll make sure there is no waste.

Not pay for you? Surely not! LOL! Maybe she would offer atleast some dusty skittles and warm gummy bears to get you back!

We are here for the pig! Shi party of one and I would very much like bacon Twisted! Thanks for murdering innocent tasty animals for all our enjoyment! You did an awesome job! LOL!

08-26-09 08:56 AM
    God did a darn good job! I like to hear the pig squeel when I crunch on the bacon!!! Hahaha!!!!

Yes God did! He rocked that pig out! LOL!

Bwahahahaha @ squeal!! You are ! I am so proud!

08-26-09 08:58 AM
13,138 ... 383384385386387 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD