Yeah, that'ss the idea for the hand gun I know the large rifle ammunition is expensive. That's why it would be a once in a while kind of gun. I'm looking at getting a 9mm pistol which is pretty cheap to feed. As for the 12 gauge, I'm still unsure how much money it would cost me for ammunition
    08-26-09 12:09 AM
    i'm doing good...and you?
    08-26-09 12:13 AM
    Hi, Alexa, did you see what I posted in the look like thread?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 12:22 AM
    yes...i did....yikes!
    08-26-09 12:25 AM
    Lol. Busy is good I guess if you consider getting a gun license staying out of trouble It'll be 4 weeks before I can buy a non-restricted firearm (rifles and shotguns) I go for my restricted test on tuesday. They're a little harder to get because you need references and a back ground check, no police record. But the restricted license will let me buy the pistols
    LOL! I think (God help me) that you are a lot more mature than what you put out here! You can handle it. You will have to let me know what you get! I love guns. I own rifles, shotguns, and handguns. Spooky yes? LOL!

08-26-09 12:49 AM
    i'm doing good...and you?
    I am glad you are good! I am doing great too. Winding down for the night. LOL!

08-26-09 12:52 AM
    LOL! I think (God help me) that you are a lot more mature than what you put out here! You can handle it. You will have to let me know what you get! I love guns. I own rifles, shotguns, and handguns. Spooky yes? LOL!

Lol. I am very mature Especially around things I know can hurt others. I'm not a ****** driver, unlike a few people I know... I wouldn't be irresponsible with firearms either.
    08-26-09 12:57 AM
    yes...i did....yikes!
    So do you qualify? I think not.

08-26-09 01:06 AM
    Lol. I am very mature Especially around things I know can hurt others. I'm not a ****** driver, unlike a few people I know... I wouldn't be irresponsible with firearms either.
    I know you are BS! That's why I said it. I certainly don't run around town sticking smileys and crap everywhere! LMAO! It is down time for a lot of us here to act silly and blow off stress. Well. Maybe one or two smileys on the bridges. That's it. LOL! Damn firing squad.

08-26-09 01:23 AM
    I know you are BS! That's why I said it. I certainly don't run around town sticking smileys and crap everywhere! LMAO! It is down time for a lot of us here to act silly and blow off stress. Well. Maybe one or two smileys on the bridges. That's it. LOL! Damn firing squad.

Lol That's what I use CB for. Relax a bit, take it easy Check this out. I don't know what it'll look like on wap though.

REALTOR.ca - Property Details 446501000800800

Build a nice rifle range up north? Maybe a small cabin
    08-26-09 01:37 AM
    Omfg Mirror You Crack Me Up I Lub You! Haha!!!
    08-26-09 01:50 AM
    Omfg Mirror You Crack Me Up I Lub You! Haha!!!
    LMAO! I love you in a non commital lesbian way too mirror! You have made me laugh too damn hard tonight. LOL!

08-26-09 02:04 AM
    LMAO! I love you in a non commital lesbian way too mirror! You have made me laugh too damn hard tonight. LOL!

OMFG I JUST SPIT DR PEPPER ALL OVER MY DESK HAHAHA OMFG you freaking kill me hahah!!
    08-26-09 02:07 AM
    Lol That's what I use CB for. Relax a bit, take it easy Check this out. I don't know what it'll look like on wap though.

REALTOR.ca - Property Details 446501000800800

Build a nice rifle range up north? Maybe a small cabin
    Very sweeeet Bs! Looks like you know what you want! Just have to work on getting it! Looks like an awesome place for sure!

08-26-09 02:13 AM
    OMFG I JUST SPIT DR PEPPER ALL OVER MY DESK HAHAHA OMFG you freaking kill me hahah!!
    I think it is the other way around Shi party of one! LMAO!

08-26-09 02:28 AM
    I think it is the other way around Shi party of one! LMAO!

No mirror party of 1 lol!!!
    08-26-09 02:30 AM
    No mirror party of 1 lol!!!
    What would happen if we got served together? Could we be party of two? Or Shiraven your damned table is ready? LMAO!

08-26-09 02:38 AM
    What would happen if we got served together? Could we be party of two? Or Shiraven your damned table is ready? LMAO!

Well my mirror. 1+1=2. So yes we would be party of 2. Im so glad I could teach you math today.
    Shiraven LMAO!! Be like you crazy bi*ches your f***in table is ready get your arses over there and eat so you can stop terrorizing us!! LMAO!
    08-26-09 02:40 AM
    Well my mirror. 1+1=2. So yes we would be party of 2. Im so glad I could teach you math today.
    Shiraven LMAO!! Be like you crazy bi*ches your f***in table is ready get your arses over there and eat so you can stop terrorizing us!! LMAO!
    LMAO! Thanks for the math lesson! You may have to tell me again tomorrow though. I forget a lot of stuff that is unpleasant. I just refuse to believe it! LOL!

I would have to cut thier arses if the talked to us like that! I swear I am tired of people's ****e! LOL! We would eat free forever!

08-26-09 02:53 AM
    LMAO! Thanks for the math lesson! You may have to tell me again tomorrow though. I forget a lot of stuff that is unpleasant. I just refuse to believe it! LOL!

I would have to cut thier arses if the talked to us like that! I swear I am tired of people's ****e! LOL! We would eat free forever!

HAHA wow I thot my memory was shot lmao!! WHOOO FREE FOOD! No wonder your my friend.
    oh..
    GO TO BED!
    Crazy b*tch! lol
    08-26-09 02:55 AM
    Nighter All! See you in a few! LOL!

08-26-09 03:00 AM
    Nighter All! See you in a few! LOL!

Finally! lol nighter night night crazy haha!
    08-26-09 03:03 AM
    Hello again Shi!

Hello Raven and CJ when you two show up. I'll be back at lunch, work to do.
    08-26-09 04:35 AM
    Hello again Shi!

Hello Raven and CJ when you two show up. I'll be back at lunch, work to do.
    hello for the billionthish time lol
    08-26-09 04:37 AM
    Let's try this in honor of Raven. I hope the WAP one works...

08-26-09 05:12 AM
13,138 ... 381382383384385 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD