You just left me out here?? WTH kind of BFF is that? LMAO! Leave me to run my arse off! LOL! I will remember that! Yes sir I will.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You took your inhaler didn't you? Yes you did...now stop your biotching!
    08-25-09 10:03 PM
    Hi ladies! How we doing tonight?

Hiya JJ! How are you doing tonight? Did you have a good day?
    08-25-09 10:05 PM
    I'll be pokin my head in and out for a while.

08-25-09 10:08 PM

Sorry, maybe that didn't come out right...

08-25-09 10:14 PM
    Hello Spicy Skullapeno ! We weren't sure if we would see you tonight! How are you?

I'm good but more importantly, are you feeling any better? Hope you get better soon!

08-25-09 10:17 PM
    You took your inhaler didn't you? Yes you did...now stop your biotching!
    See? Again. Your arse is going to feel mighty bereft when you are helping carry my LMAO! Ignore the smoker on the inside. He is lying to you!

08-25-09 10:17 PM
    I'm good but more importantly, are you feeling any better? Hope you get better soon!

I am fine! I have a full run of antibiotics and all soooo... I will be super. I haven't really felt bad. I just know (sadly) what to look for. LOL!

You seem slightly less frisky than earlier. LOL! It is drawing in on your bedtime I see. Have to get the beauty sleep!

08-25-09 10:22 PM
    Sorry, maybe that didn't come out right...

Bwahahahaha! No. I think it went in and came out exactly as you intended! LMAO!

08-25-09 10:24 PM
    I am fine! I have a full run of antibiotics and all soooo... I will be super. I haven't really felt bad. I just know (sadly) what to look for. LOL!

You seem slightly less frisky than earlier. LOL! It is drawing in on your bedtime I see. Have to get the beauty sleep!

Ok that's good! Great to know you're doing ok!

And yes, my pillow is fast approaching. I was actually come back in to say goodnight to you, CJ and everyone else. Goodnight everyone! Take care.

08-25-09 10:26 PM
    That's what you think.

lmaoooooooo
    Yeah. Let us act like you wouldn't blow up Ludwig with Pings if that were the case! Damn screen would be melted from all the incessant pinging! LMAO!

08-25-09 10:28 PM
    Bwahahahaha! No. I think it went in and came out exactly as you intended! LMAO!

Only if it was enjoyed on the receiving end.

08-25-09 10:33 PM
    Ok that's good! Great to know you're doing ok!

And yes, my pillow is fast approaching. I was actually come back in to say goodnight to you, CJ and everyone else. Goodnight everyone! Take care.

I am too evil to be anything but fine! LOL! Spicy Skullapeno Sleep well! I will TTYT.

08-25-09 10:35 PM
    What's going on losers! I just wanted to come in and say I took my non-restricted firearms license today and averaged a 99% More than enough to get my license. I'll be getting in the mail within 4 weeks
    08-25-09 10:39 PM
    What's going on losers! I just wanted to come in and say I took my non-restricted firearms license today and averaged a 99% More than enough to get my license. I'll be getting in the mail within 4 weeks
    Oh Sweet Baby Jesus! Really? Lord I am so glad you live in Canada!

LOL! I am teasing! So when are you going to get your gun? And what kind are you wanting?

08-25-09 10:46 PM
    howdy there folk!
    i'm reading Goosebumps, i loved those as a kid!
    08-25-09 10:59 PM
    Oh Sweet Baby Jesus! Really? Lord I am so glad you live in Canada!

LOL! I am teasing! So when are you going to get your gun? And what kind are you wanting?

Well I'm thinking a large caliber bolt action rifle. Not sure exactly what caliber or make. And a small caliber handgun Possibly a 12 gauge too if I have enough change floating around at the time
    08-25-09 11:05 PM
    howdy there folk!
    i'm reading Goosebumps, i loved those as a kid!
    Dang! I just aged. LOL! I read Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys! LOL!

Hello there NinjaBunny! How are you our thumper footed friend?

08-25-09 11:11 PM
    Well I'm thinking a large caliber bolt action rifle. Not sure exactly what caliber or make. And a small caliber handgun Possibly a 12 gauge too if I have enough change floating around at the time
    Damn! You gonna buy an arsenal all at one time?? LMAO! How many people have you pi*sed off? How have you been?

08-25-09 11:17 PM
    Damn! You gonna buy an arsenal all at one time?? LMAO! How many people have you pi*sed off? How have you been?

It's not really a matter of how many people I've pi$$ed off... It's how many people have pi$$ed me off I've been doing pretty good Keeping busy the past couple days actually. How about you?
    08-25-09 11:20 PM
    It's not really a matter of how many people I've pi$$ed off... It's how many people have pi$$ed me off I've been doing pretty good Keeping busy the past couple days actually. How about you?
    Well, that's true I guess! If you are busy I suppose you have stayed out of trouble?

I am doing great myself. Been busier myself and going hysterical while everyone has their head turned and stopping when they look! LMAO! Fools em everytime.

How long until you can actually hold and fire your own firearm? LOL!

08-25-09 11:43 PM
    Well, that's true I guess! If you are busy I suppose you have stayed out of trouble?

I am doing great myself. Been busier myself and going hysterical while everyone has their head turned and stopping when they look! LMAO! Fools em everytime.

How long until you can actually hold and fire your own firearm? LOL!

Lol. Busy is good I guess if you consider getting a gun license staying out of trouble It'll be 4 weeks before I can buy a non-restricted firearm (rifles and shotguns) I go for my restricted test on tuesday. They're a little harder to get because you need references and a back ground check, no police record. But the restricted license will let me buy the pistols
    08-25-09 11:48 PM
    It's when he's cleaning it that it's dangerous, hair trigger and all.

Good evening, I have finally settled in for a while before I go to pass out for the night.

08-25-09 11:50 PM
    It's when he's cleaning it that it's dangerous, hair trigger and all.

Good evening, I have finally settled in for a while before I go to pass out for the night.

Hello BK How are you doing tonight?
    08-25-09 11:51 PM
    If you're gonna become proficient, Brad, you're gonna need something you can afford to shoot.

Large bore rifles really only have one purpose, large game. You'll want something you can shoot regularly, but still packs a wallop.

Take a look around, check into a Moisin-Nagant, uses surplus Russian 7.62x54R ammo, about equivalent to US 30.06. They can usually be found for less than $100, the ammo can be bought inexpensively, and they are durable, accurate, and reliable.

08-25-09 11:55 PM
    I'm doing alright, Brad, just checking things out before I sack out.

08-25-09 11:56 PM
13,138 ... 380381382383384 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD