A freight train? LMAO @ great! I hear ya! If I can read your mind. Then you can do the same silly. LOL! It works like that.

My morning is really good so far! Thanks. You thinking of getting out of the bed and having more than cereal for breakfast this morning? LOL!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've been out of bed. And I had eggs and sausage for breakfast. So I think the answer to your question is yes . Want some?

08-25-09 08:30 AM
    Morning my pretties! lol, how is everyone doing today? Umm freaking great! Bout to go on lunch so I'll see you guys in a bit.

08-25-09 08:59 AM
    I've been out of bed. And I had eggs and sausage for breakfast. So I think the answer to your question is yes . Want some?

He!! yes I want some. LOL! I am always up for pork products! Yummers! Did you save me some?

08-25-09 09:10 AM
    He!! yes I want some. LOL! I am always up for pork products! Yummers! Did you save me some?

No, but I'll make some fresh. Lol

08-25-09 09:22 AM
    Morning my pretties! lol, how is everyone doing today? Umm freaking great! Bout to go on lunch so I'll see you guys in a bit.

Good morning Spicy Skullapeno Freaking great? LOL! You are still frisky I see. Enjoy your big a** Starbucks coffee! I hope you didn't sign over your check for it! LMAO!

08-25-09 09:31 AM
    Good morning Spicy Skullapeno Freaking great? LOL! You are still frisky I see. Enjoy your big a** Starbucks coffee! I hope you didn't sign over your check for it! LMAO!

Lol, I'm always frisky! And no, I didn't have to sign over my whole check! Well, maybe half of it but who cares right? Lmao

08-25-09 09:45 AM
    No, but I'll make some fresh. Lol

Dang! That is awesome Twisted! Cooked fresh just for me? I feel like I am at McDonalds! LOL!

08-25-09 09:46 AM
    Lol, I'm always frisky! And no, I didn't have to sign over my whole check! Well, maybe half of it but who cares right? Lmao

Always frisky indeed! All that coffee and red bull! It's a wonder you don't walk around with wood all day! And by wood I mean 2x4's for your deck. LMAO!

08-25-09 09:53 AM
    Always frisky indeed! All that coffee and red bull! It's a wonder you don't walk around with wood all day! And by wood I mean 2x4's for your deck. LMAO!

Hahaha, that's the funniest ish I've seen in the longest! Thanks for that Ranga! Put a huge smile on my face! See--> lol

08-25-09 09:59 AM
    Hahaha, that's the funniest ish I've seen in the longest! Thanks for that Ranga! Put a huge smile on my face! See--> lol

Always more than welcome Spicy Skullapeno ! LOL! I am glad to put that smile on your face!

08-25-09 10:06 AM
    See ya'll on the flip side!

Shi. You take care! I hope you feel better quickly. I will check with you later.

08-25-09 10:13 AM
    Hiya my Jeep friend, how's life treatin you? Nothing going on yet, just relaxin this morning.
    Life sucks, but it's WAY better than the alternative, so I'll take it.
    You lost me at cook! LOL! A man that cooks... real food! I'm teasing. Sounds super tasty though. My sunflower seeds are wearing off, but I am too lazy to go fix a real me this early. LMAO!
    I love to cook. And I love sunflower seeds, in the shell. Have a bag in my Jeep for the ride home...
    Too easy. Just way too easy..

08-25-09 11:09 AM
    Life sucks, but it's WAY better than the alternative, so I'll take it.

I love to cook. And I love sunflower seeds, in the shell. Have a bag in my Jeep for the ride home...

Too easy. Just way too easy..

I get the shelled ones. The ones in the shell are a lot of work for a little reward! LOL!

It was breakfast! LOL!

08-25-09 02:42 PM
    I get the shelled ones. The ones in the shell are a lot of work for a little reward! LOL!

It was breakfast! LOL!

Gotta throw that last part on there huh.
    Last edited by TwistedTJ; 08-25-09 at 02:51 PM.
    08-25-09 02:48 PM
    Gotta throw that last part on there huh.
    That's because I was talking to Jef with one F! Had it been you I would have omitted the sign.

08-25-09 02:57 PM
    That's because I was talking to Jef with one F! Had it been you I would have omitted the sign.

I'm still thinking if thats good or bad...

I believe I'm going to take over a liquor store or 5 tonight as part of WD. It could come in handy.
    08-25-09 03:59 PM
    I'm still thinking if thats good or bad...

I believe I'm going to take over a liquor store or 5 tonight as part of WD. It could come in handy.
    Uh-huh! I hear you. Liquor stores would be nice. Then we could get drunk and ! LOL!

08-25-09 05:25 PM

It was breakfast! LOL!
    I like to eat the shell-on ones on the softball field while coaching, or while driving the Jeep with the windows off. Then I have all kinds of time... The shelled ones would last me like 5 minutes...

And why the heck would I while I'm here? No one else does!

You still said you like porking produce... Or something like that...
    08-25-09 07:05 PM
    I like to eat the shell-on ones on the softball field while coaching, or while driving the Jeep with the windows off. Then I have all kinds of time... The shelled ones would last me like 5 minutes...

And why the heck would I while I'm here? No one else does!

You still said you like porking produce... Or something like that...
    LOL! I was teasing you Jef. And it was "I like pork products. Not porking produce.

08-25-09 07:39 PM
    Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a nice evening!

I need to vent...Raven, you will get a good laugh out of this!

So, I had to go up to Walmart. Would you care to know why? Don't answer. It doesn't matter, I am going to tell ya anyway!

Amelia came home from school and informed me her teacher said for every day they do not bring in the required supplies, they will have to "DONATE" a dollar to the Mission Charities. Do the math. That's a wad of cash. lol

So, as I get mad and swear....ummm....I mean pray for God to give me patience...I head up to Walmart to get what she needed.

Did I ever tell you Walmart makes me ? Well, it does. I hate the Walmart near me. It is not a Super Walmart...it is a SUPER old and dirty Walmart. Seriously....the aisles are barely wide enough for the cart to go down. WTF is up with that? On top of that...every kid and their parent were in there getting their school supplies...Standing their with their cart trying to find 6 red folders. Ok...I won't rant on about my other reasons...but, trust me, there are plenty.

Oh, and...I kept the receipt. This way when I send in my $500 tuition for September I will know how much I will be deducting to help them buy the supplies they need to run that private school.

Pffft!
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 08-25-09 at 08:41 PM.
    08-25-09 08:30 PM
    Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a nice evening!

I need to vent...Raven, you will get a good laugh out of this!

So, I had to go up to Walmart. Would you care to know why? Don't answer. It doesn't matter, I am going to tell ya anyway!

Amelia came home from school and informed me her teacher said for every day they do not bring in the required supplies, they will have to "DONATE" a dollar to the Mission Charities. Do the math. That's a wad of cash. lol

So, as I get mad and swear....ummm....I mean pray for God to give me patience...I head up to Walmart to get what she needed.

Did I ever tell you Walmart makes me ? Well, it does. I hate the Walmart near me. It is not a Super Walmart...it is a SUPER old and dirty Walmart. Seriously....the aisles are barely wide enough for the cart to go down. WTF is up with that? On top of that...every kid and their parent were in there getting their school supplies...Standing their with their cart trying to find 6 blue folders. Ok...I won't rant on about my other reasons...but, trust me, there are plenty.

Oh, and...I kept the receipt. This way when I send in my $500 tuition for September I will know how much I will be deducting to help them buy the supplies they needed to run that private school.

Pffft!
    LMAO! Ugh! Pray for patience and a giving spirit! LOL!

Is it still considered donating if it is forced?? Seems to me Baby Jesus would frown on that! Just sayin'. LOL! Maybe you should bring that up during your next visit! Bwahahaha!

Did you get all 6 red folders or 5 red and one blue? How many Hail Mary's would it be if you told them to get their blue sharpies out? ROTFL!

Always something! LOL!

I have a funny story for you too! I am not sure if I have Pnuemonia again or not! How hilarious is that? LOL! Wading through ****e constantly! We both need a vacay!

08-25-09 08:42 PM
    LOL! I was teasing you Jef. And it was "I like pork products. Not porking produce.

I am so glad you clarified that. I thought it read you like to be "porked by products".
    08-25-09 08:44 PM
    LMAO! Ugh! Pray for patience and a giving spirit! LOL!

Is it still considered donating if it is forced?? Seems to me Baby Jesus would frown on that! Just sayin'. LOL! Maybe you should bring that up during your next visit! Bwahahaha!

Did you get all 6 red folders or 5 red and one blue? How many Hail Mary's would it be if you told them to get their blue sharpies out? ROTFL!

Always something! LOL!

I have a funny story for you too! I am not sure if I have Pnuemonia again or not! How hilarious is that? LOL! Wading through ****e constantly! We both need a vacay!

OMG! You didn't tell me this morning when we talked on BBM! When did you get sick? Get to the Dr's tomorrow. I mean it.

Yes we need a vacay...but for now we need some laughter! Hey...let's do something to get Skully's arse in here! I have the perfect idea! Think it will work?
    08-25-09 08:49 PM
    I am so glad you clarified that. I thought it read you like to be "porked by products".
    See? It's comments like that, that make me want to cut you! LMAO!

08-25-09 08:52 PM
    OMG! You didn't tell me this morning when we talked on BBM! When did you get sick? Get to the Dr's tomorrow. I mean it.

Yes we need a vacay...but for now we need some laughter! Hey...let's do something to get Skully's arse in here! I have the perfect idea! Think it will work?
    I have been sick for about a week with my breathing and chest pain. I didn't tell you because I just got my arse chewed on BBM by you just now ! LMAO! I shall live!

If that doesn't work to get Skullapeno in here I don't know what will! I will have to look in my box of tricks next! LOL!

08-25-09 09:00 PM
13,138 ... 378379380381382 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD