Well folks! The bus runs early in the am! LOL! And my daughter may not want to walk, so I am going to call it a night! Goodnight Shi and anyone else! See ya'll in a few!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 01:01 AM
    Tie him to the top or the front or the back? loll. Nah just need a good idea haha. I am ok I can make it till later hopefully!
    Tie his arse to the back and see how fast he can run! LMAO! I am teasing. Hopefully the rest of the night will pass fairly quickly for you! I will see you in a few hours. Maybe you will still be awake!

08-25-09 01:05 AM
    Well folks! The bus runs early in the am! LOL! And my daughter may not want to walk, so I am going to call it a night! Goodnight Shi and anyone else! See ya'll in a few!

Good night!
    Tie his arse to the back and see how fast he can run! LMAO! I am teasing. Hopefully the rest of the night will pass fairly quickly for you! I will see you in a few hours. Maybe you will still be awake!

haha well I hope that fool is a fast runner lol. we shall see.
    08-25-09 01:07 AM
    Morning all. Just stopped in for a quick hi.
    08-25-09 04:27 AM
    Good night!

haha well I hope that fool is a fast runner lol. we shall see.
    Well. I got done and when I got out of the car there was nothing but a leash left. LMAO! Guess he wasn't fast after all. That reminds me of National Lampoon's Vacation!

Did you make it through work awake?

08-25-09 06:23 AM
    Morning all. Just stopped in for a quick hi.
    Good morning Jef with one F! I hope you are well today!

08-25-09 06:25 AM
    Everyone!

08-25-09 06:26 AM
    Well. I got done and when I got out of the car there was nothing but a leash left. LMAO! Guess he wasn't fast after all. That reminds me of National Lampoon's Vacation!

Did you make it through work awake?

HAHAHA! I forgot about that!! HAHAH!
    I'm still here. bearly awake lol.
    08-25-09 06:29 AM
    HAHAHA! I forgot about that!! HAHAH!
    I'm still here. bearly awake lol.
    You still at work? Did you atleast have a semi easy night? LOL! Cut anybody?

08-25-09 06:40 AM
    You still at work? Did you atleast have a semi easy night? LOL! Cut anybody?

Yep still at work. Like 15 mins so im getting anxious lol. Yeah it wasnt to busy just really tired. Nope not anyone to cut, thats ok the day has just started.
    08-25-09 06:43 AM
    Yep still at work. Like 15 mins so im getting anxious lol. Yeah it wasnt to busy just really tired. Nope not anyone to cut, thats ok the day has just started.
    Bwahahahaha! The day just got started! LMAO! Way to be positive! I like the way you think Shi! No wonder we get along!

08-25-09 06:59 AM
    what the day is young I'm sure I could find someone to cut

08-25-09 07:08 AM
    what the day is young I'm sure I could find someone to cut

LOL! When you are done send them my way. I have some tension I need to burn off!

I forgot to tell you. I made the "If you don't chew then f**k you" my ringtone. I was in the Japanese restaurant this weekend and it went off. There was a guy sitting with his wife and kids. He busted out laughing and hollered across the place to ask where I got it from! LMAO!

08-25-09 07:18 AM
    Morning Raven. I'm well. Eating lunch, which is left over dinner from last night, and quite tasty!

How are you??
    08-25-09 07:30 AM
    LOL! When you are done send them my way. I have some tension I need to burn off!

I forgot to tell you. I made the "If you don't chew then f**k you" my ringtone. I was in the Japanese restaurant this weekend and it went off. There was a guy sitting with his wife and kids. He busted out laughing and hollered across the place to ask where I got it from! LMAO!

haha will do!
    Omfg that's freakin amazing!!! Hahahaha!!!!

08-25-09 07:35 AM
    Morning Raven. I'm well. Eating lunch, which is left over dinner from last night, and quite tasty!

How are you??
    What's for lunch? LOL! I am glad you are well! I am doing great, thanks! Nothing much new going on here. Just lazing around so far.

08-25-09 07:40 AM
    haha will do!
    Omfg that's freakin amazing!!! Hahahaha!!!!

LOL! I tried to turn it off real quick even though the "f**k" is bleeped out. I searched and found a ringtone where Walker is talking about his dirty pee pants! LMAO! One where he was praying to Baby Jesus and talking about his baby einstien developemental toys! Bwahahaha! The other is where he says I pi*s excellence!

That's too funny! I see you made it through work! You crashing as soon as you get home?

08-25-09 07:50 AM
    Morning...

08-25-09 07:55 AM
    Morning...

Good morning Twisted! How is the mind reader this morning?

08-25-09 08:01 AM
    What's for lunch? LOL! I am glad you are well! I am doing great, thanks! Nothing much new going on here. Just lazing around so far.
    Dinner.

I cooked last night. Threw some chunks of mild italian sausage in a pan (two pans actually), and added some red / yellow / orange peppers, sweet and green onions, mushrooms, and large pieces of garlic. So tasty...

Next time I think I'll put the meat and garlic in and hold off the rest of the veggies, as they were pretty well done...

But it was tasty....
    08-25-09 08:03 AM
    What's going on TJ?
    08-25-09 08:05 AM
    Good morning Twisted! How is the mind reader this morning?

Feel like I've been hit by a freight train, it's great . And I do not read minds, that's you. But anyhow, how is your morning thus far?

08-25-09 08:07 AM
    What's going on TJ?
    Hiya my Jeep friend, how's life treatin you? Nothing going on yet, just relaxin this morning.

08-25-09 08:09 AM
    Dinner.

I cooked last night. Threw some chunks of mild italian sausage in a pan (two pans actually), and added some red / yellow / orange peppers, sweet and green onions, mushrooms, and large pieces of garlic. So tasty...

Next time I think I'll put the meat and garlic in and hold off the rest of the veggies, as they were pretty well done...

But it was tasty....
    You lost me at cook! LOL! A man that cooks... real food! I'm teasing. Sounds super tasty though. My sunflower seeds are wearing off, but I am too lazy to go fix a real me this early. LMAO!

08-25-09 08:14 AM
    Feel like I've been hit by a freight train, it's great . And I do not read minds, that's you. But anyhow, how is your morning thus far?

A freight train? LMAO @ great! I hear ya! If I can read your mind. Then you can do the same silly. LOL! It works like that.

My morning is really good so far! Thanks. You thinking of getting out of the bed and having more than cereal for breakfast this morning? LOL!

08-25-09 08:23 AM
13,138 ... 377378379380381 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD