Now there's an understatement!
    Damn me! See? All those folks that wanted me to change! I grew up and all that has helped me when the time came! Can you give me a little pat on the back Cj? Just a little one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-24-09 at 11:35 PM.
    08-24-09 11:31 PM
    Yeah, I get compensated for it, but it totally blew my b-day plans. Kinda po'd me.

What?????? Is it your birthday BK?
    08-24-09 11:33 PM
    Yeah, I get compensated for it, but it totally blew my b-day plans. Kinda po'd me.

Was it your Birthday or someone else's BK?

08-24-09 11:34 PM
    Watch your back, Raven.

08-24-09 11:35 PM
    Was it your Birthday or someone else's BK?

Mine. It was one of those snafu things.

08-24-09 11:36 PM
    Damn me! See? All those folks that wanted me to change! I grew up and all that has helped me when the time came! Can you give me a little pat on the back Cj? Just a little one?

Sure! You deserve it! But I can't find that smiley right now...would you settle for a hug and a noogie?
    08-24-09 11:38 PM
    Watch your back, Raven.

Oh! Trust me. I have been watching it very closely.

08-24-09 11:40 PM
    That'll give you a nasty crick in the neck.

08-24-09 11:43 PM

Happy Birthday BK!

Well Happy Birthday BK! Sorry we didn't know! We would have told you sooner!

That'll give you a nasty crick in the neck.

A bullet to the front of a head will do the same I'm sure! Or at the very least a nasty case of whiplash. LOL!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-25-09 at 12:17 AM.
    08-25-09 12:04 AM
    **stumbles in drunk, wobbles over to miss karen and pukes in her hair and on her brand new mary jane shoes... kicks her in her transvestite parts and walks out.**
    08-25-09 12:10 AM
    Wow, Shilah is a feisty drunk!

08-25-09 12:12 AM
    **stumbles back in**
    Hey yall! Im back I had to go clean up haha.

Yes bk, but im always feisty haha!
    08-25-09 12:15 AM
    **stumbles in drunk, wobbles over to miss karen and pukes in her hair and on her brand new mary jane shoes... kicks her in her transvestite parts and walks out.**
    LMFAO! Spit my drink @ mary jane shoes! Bwahahahaha! You are too damned funny! How are you tonight mirror?

08-25-09 12:25 AM
    Yeah, but I like when you're feisty, better than morose, lil bit!

08-25-09 12:27 AM
    LMFAO! Spit my drink @ mary jane shoes! Bwahahahaha! You are too damned funny! How are you tonight mirror?

Why thank you mirror. lol. I'm at work I could use a nap, but other than that I'm fine as canned cheese. How you be?
    08-25-09 12:28 AM
    Yeah, but I like when you're feisty, better than morose, lil bit!

Why thank ya. Have fun on your bday?
    08-25-09 12:29 AM
    Not really, today was more of a PITA than a party. Customer did everything possible to ruin my day.

But, I was able to get a decent chicken fried steak, baked, and a salad, and then had a free hot-fudge sundae for dinner. So not all bad.

08-25-09 12:34 AM
    Why thank you mirror. lol. I'm at work I could use a nap, but other than that I'm fine as canned cheese. How you be?
    Canned ? That is pretty darn good for sure! LOL! I guess they would frown on you sleeping at work.

I am doing super awesome! Thanks! Reading up on how to neuter animals in the comfort of your home. Need to save on the vet bill! Damn dog is going crazy! I think he has a death wish! LOL!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-25-09 at 12:42 AM.
    08-25-09 12:36 AM
    Not really, today was more of a PITA than a party. Customer did everything possible to ruin my day.

But, I was able to get a decent chicken fried steak, baked, and a salad, and then had a free hot-fudge sundae for dinner. So not all bad.

mmmm chicken fried steak. That sucks you didnt have a great day, hopefully tmrw will be better.
    Canned ? That is pretty darn good for sure! LOL! I guess they would frown on you sleeping at work.

I am doing super awesome! Thanks! Reading up on how to nueter animals in the comfort of your home. Need to save on the vet bill! LOL!

Yes canned cheese lol. Yes I've slept here before but I was on meds that made me really sleepy and I was sick and they made me work so I didnt care haha. Nuetering huh? Thats....interesting...lol.
    08-25-09 12:40 AM
    mmmm chicken fried steak. That sucks you didnt have a great day, hopefully tmrw will be better.

Yes canned cheese lol. Yes I've slept here before but I was on meds that made me really sleepy and I was sick and they made me work so I didnt care haha. Nuetering huh? Thats....interesting...lol.
    The vet won't barter! LMAO! What else can I do. Ugh! New dog needs neutering.

You could always act drugged up now and sleep. LOL! Well. Maybe that isn't the best thing to do.

08-25-09 12:46 AM
    The vet won't barter! LMAO! What else can I do. Ugh! New dog needs neutering.

You could always act drugged up now and sleep. LOL! Well. Maybe that isn't the best thing to do.

Well guess you dont want to trade uhh..."services" with him prbly wouldnt be a good idea..all the animals watching an all...that would be weird lol.
    And no my mirror, thats not the best idea you've had, but I still give you a pat on the back for it anyways.
    08-25-09 12:51 AM
    Well guess you dont want to trade uhh..."services" with him prbly wouldnt be a good idea..all the animals watching an all...that would be weird lol.
    And no my mirror, thats not the best idea you've had, but I still give you a pat on the back for it anyways.
    LMAO! Yeah. Too many animals watching for sure. I'll just have to hold out for a couple of weeks. LOL! Tie him up to a moving car er I mean love him. J/k LOL!

The idea sounded better in my head! I swear. But it would probably on ened up with you waiting half the night to take a mandatory drug test. Next time we need to plan ahead! LOL!

08-25-09 12:58 AM
    LMAO! Yeah. Too many animals watching for sure. I'll just have to hold out for a couple of weeks. LOL! Tie him up to a moving car er I mean love him. J/k LOL!

The idea sounded better in my head! I swear. But it would probably on ened up with you waiting half the night to take a mandatory drug test. Next time we need to plan ahead! LOL!

Tie him to the top or the front or the back? loll. Nah just need a good idea haha. I am ok I can make it till later hopefully!
    08-25-09 01:01 AM
13,138 ... 376377378379380 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD