lol
    When did I ever claim to be right?

Time to finish up my work I suppose... Later people.
    You claim the opposite Twisted! As do I! LOL! I hope you finally got all your work done and quit bbm'ing from 30ft. above the ground!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 06:17 AM
    Morning all. Time to hit the showers, just wanted to come in and say hello before I went. I'll be back around lunch time or so...
    Hello Jef with one F! I hope your day is going well so far. I suppose we will see you when you pop back in!

08-24-09 06:20 AM
    Maybe you will. Maybe you won't. I'm like a ninja...

...*trips over drum set and falls into china cabinet on the way out*...

Week is great, because I won't let it be any other way. How are you?
    08-24-09 06:50 AM
    Maybe you will. Maybe you won't. I'm like a ninja...

...*trips over drum set and falls into china cabinet on the way out*...

Week is great, because I won't let it be any other way. How are you?
    LMAO! I forgot to put away the drums after last night. Sorry!

Great attitude about the week and I am glad to hear it! I am awesomely great this morning! Thanks for asking! Storms last night knocked out the power and they just kept rolling through. But it was beautiful and nice to lay in bed and listen to!

08-24-09 06:57 AM
    I'm so jealous. I love storms. I remember last week we had two or three good ones rolling in, and they all missed us. I was upset. Then, we had a BIG one come through that couldn't possibly miss us, and the radar was all yellow and red, and it was a total let down. Heard like two thunder claps, and only one was good. The other was just some rolling thunder out in the distance...

ANYway, glad to hear your are awesomely great! I'm eating lunch now. Yummy!
    08-24-09 07:03 AM
    I'm so jealous. I love storms. I remember last week we had two or three good ones rolling in, and they all missed us. I was upset. Then, we had a BIG one come through that couldn't possibly miss us, and the radar was all yellow and red, and it was a total let down. Heard like two thunder claps, and only one was good. The other was just some rolling thunder out in the distance...

ANYway, glad to hear your are awesomely great! I'm eating lunch now. Yummy!
    I know what you mean. It has been like that all year until last night. Storms all over but never quite here. I think we have had one good line roll through. But last night was a complete surprise. One popped up and it just went on like that for atleast 3 hours. LOL! One after another. I went without power for a few hours after they stopped. I think we got atleast 3 inches of rain that we really needed! It was great all the way around!

What's for lunch and did you bring enough for the class? LOL!

08-24-09 07:22 AM
    No. Some baked chicken with BBQ swass and some extra brown sugar, plus a splash of hot sauce, and some left over mac n cheese.

It was a dinner I made last week, just leftovers. And I have an apple and a bananna, just not sure what I'm going to eat. I'm thinking bananna now and apple later.
    08-24-09 07:26 AM
    No. Some baked chicken with BBQ swass and some extra brown sugar, plus a splash of hot sauce, and some left over mac n cheese.

It was a dinner I made last week, just leftovers. And I have an apple and a bananna, just not sure what I'm going to eat. I'm thinking bananna now and apple later.
    Yummers! That sounds so good! I would do apple later too.

I am having doritos for breakfast, so I am jealous now. LOL! I am too lazy to cook this early so I put my daughter on the bus and start my nutritious breakfast and pretend it is some kind of pork product. Since she wishes she could have chips for breakfast, I have to sneak like some kind of convict! Bwahahahaha!

Enjoy your yummy chicken while I eat stinky nasty doritos. LMAO! Ugh.

08-24-09 07:33 AM
    Yippee! He likes me! He really likes me!
    Come here TJ!
    Hey hey hey, I don't like the looks of this! Don't make me bust out the big guns on ya Twist!

08-24-09 07:37 AM
    Hey hey hey, I don't like the looks of this! Don't make me bust out the big guns on ya Twist!

LOL! Easy Skullapeno ! We missed you last night! How are you today?

08-24-09 07:44 AM
    Rave, Doritos for brekkie are cool. Lord knows I've done worse. And I totally would share, except for the half continent between us, and the fact that it's gone.

But dinner tonight would be worth the trip.... I'd explain but I'm typing one handed.

Mmmmmmm, bananna.
    08-24-09 07:45 AM
    Rave, Doritos for brekkie are cool. Lord knows I've done worse. And I totally would share, except for the half continent between us, and the fact that it's gone.

But dinner tonight would be worth the trip.... I'd explain but I'm typing one handed.

Mmmmmmm, bananna.
    I've done worse too! LOL! It is a sad thing. Enjoy your fruit, and your dinner too!

08-24-09 07:49 AM
    LOL! Easy Skullapeno ! We missed you last night! How are you today?

Yeah a wild night Saturday wore me out yesterday! I'm good today! Just "working." lol, how are you Ranga?

08-24-09 07:53 AM
    Holy crap Raven... If you haven't been back to the "Love" thread, head on back there. I'm still all tingly. That was so freakin strange...
    08-24-09 07:54 AM
    Yeah a wild night Saturday wore me out yesterday! I'm good today! Just "working." lol, how are you Ranga?

I have no clue about this wild night you speak of! LOL! I am glad you are well. I hope you get lucky and find out about your vacation today!

I am super, thanks for asking! Hopefully you will be able to join us tonight after your hard labor today! LOL!

08-24-09 07:57 AM
    Good Morning Everyone!
    08-24-09 08:00 AM
    Holy crap Raven... If you haven't been back to the "Love" thread, head on back there. I'm still all tingly. That was so freakin strange...
    Just went and read! LOL! That is pretty good Jef with one F! Strange indeed!

08-24-09 08:03 AM
    What's so good about it???

Oh wait. Carol and Raven are here.

That is good!
    08-24-09 08:04 AM
    Just went and read! LOL! That is pretty good Jef with one F! Strange indeed!
    Seriously, I had a chill run through my body when I read that...

Awesome...

08-24-09 08:05 AM
    Good Morning Everyone!
    Cj! I think I am sick with the fever! I am seeing your smiley upside down! I am so scared I see dead people! LMAO!

Good morning Cj! I would ask how your morning is, but I already did on bbm so it would just be redundant! ! LOL!

08-24-09 08:06 AM
    What's so good about it???

Oh wait. Carol and Raven are here.

That is good!
    Wow! You are chipper this morning! LOL!

08-24-09 08:09 AM
    Seriously, I had a chill run through my body when I read that...

Awesome...

LOL! I can't believe you have never heard rain on a tin roof! Nothing like going to bed and having a good steady rain falling on the tin. It will put you dead to sleep everytime!

08-24-09 08:13 AM

Well, Good Morning JJ! And it was completely innocent!
    08-24-09 08:14 AM
    I'm always chipper. Why is this such a surprise???

If I'm not chipper, then something's wrong, and that's when my friends step in to pick me up...
    08-24-09 08:15 AM
    LOL! I can't believe you have never heard rain on a tin roof! Nothing like going to bed and having a good steady rain falling on the tin. It will put you dead to sleep everytime!
    Well we don't have many tin roofs out here...

And I'm sure I've heard it, but not anywhere where I could fall asleep...
    08-24-09 08:16 AM
13,138 ... 369370371372373 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD