Hello CJ, good afternoon. Doing well?

Raven, how am I feeling? Well great as always. And you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i am super fantastic Twisted! Thanks! I will be playing later you gonna come with?

08-23-09 04:00 PM
    Hello CJ, good afternoon. Doing well?

Raven, how am I feeling? Well great as always. And you?

Crazy weekend, but I am doing very well, TJ...thanks for asking! Maybe we will see you later tonight!
    08-23-09 04:13 PM
    Back from the parent's homestead. Waiting on Cj to perform an exorcism. Twisted contemplating an exorcism?? Anyone not haunted in the house tonight?

Skullapeno? You haunt free tonight?

08-23-09 09:04 PM
    Back from the parent's homestead. Waiting on Cj to perform an exorcism. Twisted contemplating an exorcism?? Anyone not haunted in the house tonight?

This look vaguely familiar?
    Grab the holy water and help me for goodness sakes!
    08-23-09 09:45 PM
    This look vaguely familiar?
    Grab the holy water and help me for goodness sakes!
    LMFAO! I am en route with the as we type! Hold on Cj! Hold on! LOL!

Sweet Jesu! You ever wonder what you did to deserve... Nevermind. We were angels!

08-23-09 09:48 PM

Sweet Jesu! You ever wonder what you did to deserve... Nevermind. We were angels!

And to think...I used to wish the egg had split. WTF was I thinking?

Oh, and while you have the holy water...BS aka Ms Karen could use a shower in it
    08-23-09 09:49 PM

We are angels...and for the non-believers...here we are!
    08-23-09 09:51 PM

Oh, and while you have the holy water...BS aka Ms Karen could use a shower in it
    Girl please! You must have been in the head! I had brother and spent my time praying that the egg would NOT split! LOL!

And they could pump Holy Water out of a fire hose and it would not be enough to wetten Miss. Karen's fat tainted arse! LOL!

08-23-09 09:54 PM
    We are angels...and for the non-believers...here we are!
    Look! Our angelic little baby pictures!! See? Awwwww. LOL!

08-23-09 10:03 PM

I had to come back to this. I am thinking that that smiley pic reminds me of someone I know! Right when I have it, the name escapes me. But it is right on the tip of my tongue. Wait! No. That isn't it. It is someone whom's name escapes me easily for one reason or another. Damn me. Well. When I figure it out I will let you know! LOL!

08-23-09 10:13 PM

I'm thinking after Skullapeno's night, he is lol
    Last edited by -FeistyCJ-; 08-23-09 at 10:22 PM.
    08-23-09 10:17 PM
    I had to come back to this. I am thinking that that smiley pic reminds me of someone I know! Right when I have it, the name escapes me. But it is right on the tip of my tongue. Wait! No. That isn't it. It is someone whom's name escapes me easily for one reason or another. Damn me. Well. When I figure it out I will let you know! LOL!

I know, right? I hate when that happens!
    08-23-09 10:20 PM
    Hey Raven!! When you visit, I will sign us up for that synchronized swimming class you asked me about! Sound good?
    08-23-09 10:31 PM
    I'm thinking after Skullapeno's night, he is lol
    Yeah. He played poker then poke her. Or poked her then played poker. Or he multitasked and did both at the same time. Either damn way he is sleeping the sleep right now! LOL!

08-23-09 10:35 PM
    I know, right? I hate when that happens!
    I remembered who it was!

08-23-09 10:38 PM
    Yeah. He played poker then poke her. Or poked her then played poker. Or he multitasked and did both at the same time. Either damn way he is sleeping the sleep right now! LOL!

I know JJ and I have an open relationship and all...but if you could refrain from rubbing it in my face, I would greatly appreciate it! lmao
    08-23-09 10:38 PM
    I remembered who it was!

I'm not sure...Wait...Maybe not. lmao
    08-23-09 10:41 PM
    Hey Raven!! When you visit, I will sign us up for that synchronized swimming class you asked me about! Sound good?
    Well I have to learn to swim first. Then we will worry about making it pretty! LMAO! I would drown and die and you would be the only left! Can't have that! LOL!

08-23-09 10:41 PM
    Well I have to learn to swim first. Then we will worry about making it pretty! LMAO! I would drown and die and you would be the only left! Can't have that! LOL!

Then I suppose is out of the question. lol Well, that's ok, we can just lay by the pool and let my SEXY pool boy service...oops, I mean SERVE us.
    08-23-09 10:45 PM
    I know JJ and I have an open relationship and all...but if you could refrain from rubbing it in my face, I would greatly appreciate it! lmao
    Ummm. I guess now would not be the time to point out that you have a slight lazy eye? No? Ok. Well, I am sure Skullapeno went to bed cold and alone. better?

08-23-09 10:46 PM

Noooooooooo! You can't drown! Do you know what it would cost me to fly your a$$ back to Virginia for burial?
    08-23-09 10:48 PM
    I'm not sure...Wait...Maybe not. lmao
    You don't want to know? Even if you don't know, you still don't want to know? LOL!

08-23-09 10:49 PM
    Ummm. I guess now would not be the time to point out that you have a slight lazy eye? No? Ok. Well, I am sure Skullapeno went to bed cold and alone. better?

No. I prefer to imagine he went to bed like this:

lmao!
    08-23-09 10:50 PM
    You don't want to know? Even if you don't know, you still don't want to know? LOL!

Hey! I have an BBM me with it.
    08-23-09 10:53 PM
    Noooooooooo! You can't drown! Do you know what it would cost me to fly your a$$ back to Virginia for burial?
    Silly by then care will be in affect and they may actually pay YOU to fly me back!

It's a win/win scenario! I took Dale Carnegie's course on How To Win Friend's And Influence People! Bwahahahaha!

08-23-09 10:54 PM
13,138 ... 365366367368369 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD