I know! Weird huh? LOL! I am fine as wine, thanks. How are you Twisted? Back in your cell yet or no?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Weird, no. Its just the drug I dropped in your drink when you weren't looking . And fine as wine? What kind of wine? Any particular one? Lol

I am great. Thanks for asking. It gives me a tingly sensation to know you care lol
    Unfortunetly I never left my cell. Chicken Parm was served for dinner. I over are so I had to put off my City Hall/PD take over for another night. WD can wait another day .

Last edited by TwistedTJ; 08-23-09 at 01:47 AM.
    08-23-09 01:44 AM
    Weird, no. Its just the drug I dropped in your drink when you weren't looking . And fine as wine? What kind of wine? Any particular one? Lol

I am great. Thanks for asking. It gives me a tingly sensation to know you care lol
    Unfortunetly I never left my cell. Chicken Parm was served for dinner. I over are so I had to put off my City Hall/PD take over for another night. WD can wait another day .

If it's the drug you dropped in my drink.. Thank you sir may I have another? LOL!

I gave you the tingly sensation on purpose. It is pleasurable yes? Your enjoyment is on my top ten list. LOL!

Chicken Parmesan! That stuff will kill you! No wonder you couldn't get out to complete the mission! Now you need a nurse to make you better!

I however accomplished my mission and am flying high off the adrenaline. Or the drug you gave me! Either one... I like it!

08-23-09 01:54 AM
    If it's the drug you dropped in my drink.. Thank you sir may I have another? LOL!

I gave you the tingly sensation on purpose. It is pleasurable yes? Your enjoyment is on my top ten list. LOL!

Chicken Parmesan! That stuff will kill you! No wonder you couldn't get out to complete the mission! Now you need a nurse to make you better!

I however accomplished my mission and am flying high off the adrenaline. Or the drug you gave me! Either one... I like it!

*mixes another drink, adds mystery drug* here you are!

My enjoyment made your top 10? I'm not sure if I should be or either way, the tingly sensation is most pleasurable lol

Chicken parm doesn't kill, but depending on how that nurse looks, I may take one just in case.

And finally, its not the adrenaline, its that drug I've been giving you. But it's good to see at least one of us accomplished our objective. One step closer to WD

08-23-09 02:02 AM
    Ummm yeah! He may be a little LOL! Nothing says fun like and over turned boat.

I feel the same about that as I do the one's who rebuild in tornado alley too! It just seems to me you would get tired of being devastated and hurt over and over.

Funny enough. I heard the governement was thinking of building a plant in tornado alley that was going to house certain diseases and testing facilities. They would have stuff like small pox and the plague stored "safely" in the building. LMAO! Let a Cat. 5 run slam into that! Do you ever wonder if the world has gone nutty? LOL!

I am glad you got some sleep though. I got a few hours myself. I am still going strong right now though I wish I wasn't. LOL!

Yeah he is just a bit! Lol. He was a commercial fisherman for a while though so he's use to go out there in all kinds of weather.

I know what you mean. I understand that they have memories there and everything but to rebuild your home just to have it destroyed again? I wouldn't want to go throuhg losing everything twice (or three times or four)

Holy crap! Really? If that's not the brightest idea our government has had, I don't know what is.

Thanks. Glad to here that you got some too. I know what you mean though. I'm hoping to crash out soon myself, but don't see it happening just yet.
    08-23-09 02:11 AM
    Yeah he is just a bit! Lol. He was a commercial fisherman for a while though so he's use to go out there in all kinds of weather.

I know what you mean. I understand that they have memories there and everything but to rebuild your home just to have it destroyed again? I wouldn't want to go throuhg losing everything twice (or three times or four)

Holy crap! Really? If that's not the brightest idea our government has had, I don't know what is.

Thanks. Glad to here that you got some too. I know what you mean though. I'm hoping to crash out soon myself, but don't see it happening just yet.

Hello Kasi, good to see you. How are you doing tonight?

08-23-09 02:13 AM
    Let's try it this way! Ugh! I hate WAP sometimes!

Yummers! Good drink! LOL! Though you didn't have to drug me. LOL

The top 10 list? I could not tell you where you placed because I didn't want to "stroke" your ego to much! Then you would "come" to expect it! Bwahahaha!

The nurse is pretty cute! She will take very good care of you. I promise.

We are one step closer. LOL! Next time I will get to full on dinner and you can take care of it. We have to accomplish it before we both die!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-23-09 at 02:34 AM.
    08-23-09 02:26 AM

No. Losing everything just once would be awful enough. Atleast for me. Stuff can be replaced. But some stuff like old pictures, marriage licenses, etc. Not so much.

Yeah. The government just keeps making awesome decisions. LMAO! Crap. Sometimes I think that stupidity has to be a requirement to run for most offices. LOL! I heard about that frm several different news stations and sat there like ! What is there to do? Ugh!

I am waiting to crash too! I suppose it will come when it comes. Then hopefully we can both get a long good sleep!

08-23-09 02:33 AM
    Let's try it this way! Ugh! I hate WAP sometimes!

Yummers! Good drink! LOL! Though you didn't have to drug me. LOL

The top 10 list? I could not tell you where you placed because I didn't want to "stroke" your ego to much! Then you would "come" to expect it! Bwahahaha!

The nurse is pretty cute! She will take very good care of you. I promise.

We are one step closer. LOL! Next time I will get to full on dinner and you can take care of it. We have to accomplish it before we both die! [/color]

What happened with wap?

Anyhow, I didn't really drug that drink. Or any of them for that matter. It's only a placebo

Ummmmm. LMAO

Plaease expedite the nurse, I'm workin on approval from the wife now. lol

We shall definetly accomplish this before our extinction. All objectives are still within reach. Though I was giving this some deep thought and have come up with an idea. If we are going to dominate the world, we should really just have some weak minded normal people taking care of the objectives while we sit back, watch, and enjoy the success of our plan.

08-23-09 02:37 AM
    What happened with wap?

Anyhow, I didn't really drug that drink. Or any of them for that matter. It's only a placebo

Ummmmm. LMAO

Plaease expedite the nurse, I'm workin on approval from the wife now. lol

We shall definetly accomplish this before our extinction. All objectives are still within reach. Though I was giving this some deep thought and have come up with an idea. If we are going to dominate the world, we should really just have some weak minded normal people taking care of the objectives while we sit back, watch, and enjoy the success of our plan.

It wouldn't let me post it with your post quoted. I tried about 10 times. LMAO!

The placebo affect is common. We will use it on the weak minded normal people. Which I might add is a very good idea you had! With thinking like that we will hit our goal in no time!

The wife will approve the nurse. Because she may be cute, but I think she is a nun! The last time I needed care the husband would only allow a monk! Go figure! No fun at all! LMAO!

BTW, is your daughter getting excited about Monday yet? Or could care less? LOL!

08-23-09 02:50 AM
    It wouldn't let me post it with your post quoted. I tried about 10 times. LMAO!

The placebo affect is common. We will use it on the weak minded normal people. Which I might add is a very good idea you had! With thinking like that we will hit our goal in no time!

The wife will approve the nurse. Because she may be cute, but I think she is a nun! The last time I needed care the husband would only allow a monk! Go figure! No fun at all! LMAO!

BTW, is your daughter getting excited about Monday yet? Or could care less? LOL!

Both are excited about Monday. Son is a little nervous but ready.

A cute nun how could you be so cruel to me? After all I've done for you.

08-23-09 02:54 AM
    Both are excited about Monday. Son is a little nervous but ready.

A cute nun how could you be so cruel to me? After all I've done for you.

That's good they are excited! Better than crying anyway! LOL!

Maybe I will call and have them trade the cute nun out for her twin who works as a dominatrix part time. I was just trying to make it easier to get the wife's approval! LOL!

You will have to owe me one!

08-23-09 02:58 AM
    Well folks. I am going to call it a night!

Twisted and Kasi, and to any lurkers!

Shi - I hope you are having an awesome time. I missed talking to you tonight!

See ya'll in a few!

08-23-09 03:02 AM
    That's good they are excited! Better than crying anyway! LOL!

Maybe I will call and have them trade the cute nun out for her twin who works as a dominatrix part time. I was just trying to make it easier to get the wife's approval! LOL!

You will have to owe me one!

A dominatrix? I think the tingly sensation is returning lol
    You yell when its time for me to repay my debt to you.

Yeah, my son was crying a little about it a couple nights ago but he hasn't since then. He'll be alright. My daughter is so excited to return. It's pretty much all she's been talking about.

08-23-09 03:03 AM
    Hello Kasi, good to see you. How are you doing tonight?

I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. Sorry I kind of spaced out there for a bit.

No. Losing everything just once would be awful enough. Atleast for me. Stuff can be replaced. But some stuff like old pictures, marriage licenses, etc. Not so much.

Yeah. The government just keeps making awesome decisions. LMAO! Crap. Sometimes I think that stupidity has to be a requirement to run for most offices. LOL! I heard about that frm several different news stations and sat there like ! What is there to do? Ugh!

I am waiting to crash too! I suppose it will come when it comes. Then hopefully we can both get a long good sleep!

Yep, one time would be enough for me too.

That is insane! Our government is freakin' crazy!

Well folks. I am going to call it a night!

Twisted and Kasi, and to any lurkers!

Shi - I hope you are having an awesome time. I missed talking to you tonight!

See ya'll in a few!

Good night Kanga!
    08-23-09 03:09 AM
    A dominatrix? I think the tingly sensation is returning lol
    You yell when its time for me to repay my debt to you.

Yeah, my son was crying a little about it a couple nights ago but he hasn't since then. He'll be alright. My daughter is so excited to return. It's pretty much all she's been talking about.

Oh. I won't let you forget! LOL! I shall remind you very often!

You will be hearing too much silence Monday! You will be sitting there trying to figure out what to do with yourself! LOL! Idle hands are the 's playground!

08-23-09 03:17 AM
    Yep, one time would be enough for me too.

That is insane! Our government is freakin' crazy!

Good night Kanga!
    Insane is putting it lightly! LOL!

Thanks Kasi. Goodnight again to you. I hope you find sleep soon!

08-23-09 03:22 AM
    Rooster's! How is everyone today?

08-23-09 11:12 AM
    Rooster's! How is everyone today?

Ummm...I have so many names for you....oh, ok...Raven! I'd ask how you are but I already know. Are we having a bbm marathon again today?
    08-23-09 12:54 PM
    Ummm...I have so many names for you....oh, ok...Raven! I'd ask how you are but I already know. Are we having a bbm marathon again today?
    Yeah! I have a few for you too! LOL! Don't we always have a bbm marathon? Funny how it works for us when it won't for others, yes? Get your game face on! I'm ready.

08-23-09 01:23 PM
    Quiet, I'm thinking!!!

08-23-09 01:39 PM
    Quiet, I'm thinking!!!

Shhhhh. *whispers* Hello Dangerous Twisted. How are you, and what are you thinking about?

08-23-09 01:50 PM
    Shhhhh. *whispers* Hello Dangerous Twisted. How are you, and what are you thinking about?

Well gOoD aFtErNoOn Raven. I'm not really thinkin. Smelt smoke and thought it was me thinking again and then realized there was even more smoke when I started thinking about the first smell of smoke. Therefore the firdt dmoke couldn't be from me thinking... lol

08-23-09 01:55 PM
    Well gOoD aFtErNoOn Raven. I'm not really thinkin. Smelt smoke and thought it was me thinking again and then realized there was even more smoke when I started thinking about the first smell of smoke. Therefore the firdt dmoke couldn't be from me thinking... lol

I know what you mean! Like last night. I thought I knew what you were thinking. But you thought I knew. So we both knew what each other knew but were unaware that either us knew that we both knew! See? I feel your pain! LOL! How are you feeling today?

08-23-09 02:40 PM
    Quiet, I'm thinking!!!

Hiya TJ! Just do what Raven and I do....we type what we are thinking right in this thread! Yeah...it get's us in trouble occasionally, but we love the danger, comedy and excitement of it all!
    08-23-09 02:41 PM
    Hello CJ, good afternoon. Doing well?

Raven, how am I feeling? Well great as always. And you?

08-23-09 02:56 PM
13,138 ... 364365366367368 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD