It's been pretty cool here these past couple days. Getting lots of rain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So you have gotten wet. LOL! It has been in the high 90's here for almost 3 weeks. Super hot. Fly some cool up here when you get
    P!nkalink's plane.

I will reward you greatly!

08-23-09 12:12 AM
    Hey everyone!

We got a lot of rain in the past two days because of the hurricane right off the coast. They said on the news today that some places have gotten almost two months worth of rain in the past 24 hours because of it.
    Hey Kasi! How goes it with you today?

I know I have probably missed it, but what state do you live in? I am anticipating Hurricane Bill to lay a little whoop a** on us as well if it skims up the coast! That is a ****e load of rain.

08-23-09 12:14 AM
    So you have gotten wet. LOL! It has been in the high 90's here for almost 3 weeks. Super hot. Fly some cool up here when you get
    P!nkalink's plane.

I will reward you greatly!

Pfft, you're not worthy of my coolness! lol

08-23-09 12:14 AM
    I'm lost. LOL! What would I owe you a dollar for? I don't remember betting?!

Oh, you can't see it. The devil pic you posted it my avatar.
    08-23-09 12:15 AM
    Hello Kasi!

And good night to all. it's that time...
    08-23-09 12:16 AM
    Pfft, you're not worthy of my coolness! lol

That isn't what I heard?!? LOL!

08-23-09 12:16 AM
    Oh, you can't see it. The devil pic you posted it my avatar.
    Oh you made it?? LOL!

08-23-09 12:19 AM
    That isn't what I heard?!? LOL!

Hmm, just what have you heard? lol

08-23-09 12:19 AM
    Hello Kasi!

And good night to all. it's that time...
    Goodnight Jef with one F! Sleep well.

08-23-09 12:21 AM
    Well folks, I must make my way to bed now! It's been fun! Will talk to you all tomorrow! Goodnight!

08-23-09 12:22 AM
    Good night Jef!

Hey Kasi! How goes it with you today?

I know I have probably missed it, but what state do you live in? I am anticipating Hurricane Bill to lay a little whoop a** on us as well if it skims up the coast! That is a ****e load of rain.

It goes well.

I live in Southeastern PA. We're already getting the rain from Hurricane Bill; have been since last night. According to the weatherman it is suppose to rain until very late tomorrow night/early Monday morning.
    08-23-09 12:22 AM
    Hmm, just what have you heard? lol

It should not be a secret if I heard it from you!

08-23-09 12:24 AM
    Well folks, I must make my way to bed now! It's been fun! Will talk to you all tomorrow! Goodnight!

Goodnight Skullapeno ! Sleep well!

08-23-09 12:26 AM
    Good night Skull!
    08-23-09 12:29 AM
    Good night Jef!

It goes well.

I live in Southeastern PA. We're already getting the rain from Hurricane Bill; have been since last night. According to the weatherman it is suppose to rain until very late tomorrow night/early Monday morning.
    I am glad you are well Kasi! Rain like that will make any house and roof leak. Ugh! I hope you get a break from it soon. We got a lot of rain (not as much as you) and some bad storms here off of it so far. The beach down in Carolina right below me had to save over 50 ******s because they wanted to surf in a hurricane.
    How is your house and all holding up under all that rain?

08-23-09 12:33 AM
    La la la la la...

08-23-09 12:42 AM
    I am glad you are well Kasi! Rain like that will make any house and roof leak. Ugh! I hope you get a break from it soon. We got a lot of rain (not as much as you) and some bad storms here off of it so far. The beach down in Carolina right below me had to save over 50 ******s because they wanted to surf in a hurricane.
    How is your house and all holding up under all that rain?

Gotta love idiots like that. They're warning everyone not to go out surfing unless you are very experienced down at the Jersey Shore. It's holding up fine. We haven't had any issues with the roof leaking from too much rain yet. I'm just glad we don't live along the Neshaminy Creek. Every time it rains this bad all the houses along there get flooded out.
    08-23-09 12:42 AM
    La la la la la...

You come to play Twisted?

08-23-09 12:50 AM
    Gotta love idiots like that. They're warning everyone not to go out surfing unless you are very experienced down at the Jersey Shore. It's holding up fine. We haven't had any issues with the roof leaking from too much rain yet. I'm just glad we don't live along the Neshaminy Creek. Every time it rains this bad all the houses along there get flooded out.
    Ugh! Nothing like a death wish huh? Then everyone cries when there are no life guards to save them. Go figure.

A flooded house would suck on ice. I always wonder why people rebuild over and over in ares like that. Hoepfully you and your's will stay safe.

Did you get any sleep today or last night? I know we were both up pretty damned late. LOL!

08-23-09 12:53 AM
    Ugh! Nothing like a death wish huh? Then everyone cries when there are no life guards to save them. Go figure.

A flooded house would suck on ice. I always wonder why people rebuild over and over in ares like that. Hoepfully you and your's will stay safe.

Did you get any sleep today or last night? I know we were both up pretty damned late. LOL!

Yeah, I know! One of our friends asked if we wanted to go out fishing. Said it was perfect weather for it. We looked at him like he was crazy, (I think he may be).

I don't understand it either. They're constantly having to fix up their homes because every couple of months their downstairs has water damage.

Yes I did. I fell asleep a little after 5:30 and was back up around 10.
    08-23-09 01:06 AM
    You come to play Twisted?

In a bit if your still awake.

08-23-09 01:26 AM
    Yeah, I know! One of our friends asked if we wanted to go out fishing. Said it was perfect weather for it. We looked at him like he was crazy, (I think he may be).

I don't understand it either. They're constantly having to fix up their homes because every couple of months their downstairs has water damage.

Yes I did. I fell asleep a little after 5:30 and was back up around 10.
    Ummm yeah! He may be a little LOL! Nothing says fun like and over turned boat.

I feel the same about that as I do the one's who rebuild in tornado alley too! It just seems to me you would get tired of being devastated and hurt over and over.

Funny enough. I heard the governement was thinking of building a plant in tornado alley that was going to house certain diseases and testing facilities. They would have stuff like small pox and the plague stored "safely" in the building. LMAO! Let a Cat. 5 run slam into that! Do you ever wonder if the world has gone nutty? LOL!

I am glad you got some sleep though. I got a few hours myself. I am still going strong right now though I wish I wasn't. LOL!

08-23-09 01:30 AM
    In a bit if your still awake.

How could I resist?

08-23-09 01:31 AM
    How could I resist?

You can't . How are you tonight?

08-23-09 01:34 AM
    You can't . How are you tonight?

I know! Weird huh? LOL! I am fine as wine, thanks. How are you Twisted? Back in your cell yet or no?

08-23-09 01:36 AM
13,138 ... 363364365366367 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD