Uh-huh! LMAO! It is always a fun night in The Roost!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yes, but I am . I miss my JJ.
    08-22-09 10:31 PM
    Oh for F***k's sakes Raven. Would you REALLY open a link he posted? I sure the **** wouldn't. He is the type to link it to a virus.
    Wisen up! I know I've taught you better! lol
    Wow you're quick Actually it's "let me google that for you" link, with a somewhat unpleasant message for Carol
    08-22-09 10:32 PM
    My parents told me not to apply there... I guess I'm supposed to have my career plans all figured out by now ... I still got no idea... I've been looking online for something interesting that I'd want to do the rest of my life, but I can't find anything. Then I get crabbed out because me not knowing what I want to do = me being lazy...
    Dang BS. You are young yet. I would not expect you to know what you want to do with the rest of your life right now.

There isn't a thing in the world wrong with you taking another job until you know. You have to eat and make money somehow.

I'm sorry it is hard for you. I wish they were more understanding and supportive enough to let you find your own way. Not a thing in the world wrong with working different jobs until you decide on a career.

08-22-09 10:35 PM
    My parents told me not to apply there... I guess I'm supposed to have my career plans all figured out by now ... I still got no idea... I've been looking online for something interesting that I'd want to do the rest of my life, but I can't find anything. Then I get crabbed out because me not knowing what I want to do = me being lazy...
    Brad, what about going to college?
    08-22-09 10:35 PM
    That looks just like you

Yes it does! And she can multitask with that schnoz...if you know what I mean
    08-22-09 10:39 PM
    Yes, but I am . I miss my JJ.
    I miss Skullapeno too! Where is he tonight?? Maybe we should send out the Skullapeno signal?!? You think?

08-22-09 10:39 PM
    Dang BS. You are young yet. I would not expect you to know what you want to do with the rest of your life right now.

There isn't a thing in the world wrong with you taking another job until you know. You have to eat and make money somehow.

I'm sorry it is hard for you. I wish they were more understanding and supportive enough to let you find your own way. Not a thing in the world wrong with working different jobs until you decide on a career.

Well they thing I should go to college for accounting and just do that. If I can't find something I like, then I might aswell just pick some random career and go with that.... Doesn't make much sence to me, but whatever.

Brad, what about going to college?
    I've been. Twice... Not at their expense though, so I don't get why they're on my back.

Welcome to Career Cruising I used this site in highschool, and I still use it. You can do a questionare thing and have it tell you what jobs you'd most be suited for. I had gunsmith come in the top 3, which is interesting because I love guns aswell... But there isn't many jobs with guns in Canada.
    08-22-09 10:41 PM
    I miss Skullapeno too! Where is he tonight?? Maybe we should send out the Skullapeno signal?!? You think?

Skulllllllly! We need you!

Like that? lol
    08-22-09 10:42 PM
    Make me!
    You asked for it LOL!

08-22-09 10:44 PM
    Well they thing I should go to college for accounting and just do that. If I can't find something I like, then I might aswell just pick some random career and go with that.... Doesn't make much sence to me, but whatever.

I've been. Twice... Not at their expense though, so I don't get why they're on my back.

Welcome to Career Cruising I used this site in highschool, and I still use it. You can do a questionare thing and have it tell you what jobs you'd most be suited for. I had gunsmith come in the top 3, which is interesting because I love guns aswell... But there isn't many jobs with guns in Canada.
    Twice? Have you gotten your AA degree?
    08-22-09 10:47 PM
    Skulllllllly! We need you!

Like that? lol
    Hopefully that will work! LMAO! We shall see!

08-22-09 10:47 PM
    You asked for it LOL!

I'm like TJ...you don't scare me!
    08-22-09 10:48 PM

Ugh. Hard advice to give Bs! But there comes a time when you have to do what you feel you need to regardless of what your parents want. They want the best for you. But you must do what you think is best for you. You are old enough to do that now.

You have to fail or succeed on your own terms at times. You will know soon enough what you want to do. Not everyone wants to be a white collar career person.

08-22-09 10:53 PM
    Twice? Have you gotten your AA degree?
    AA degree? I don't think our colleges work like that I took a few machinist courses working towards our tickets. I also took the pre-apprenticeship cooks program which got me that job I have now...
    08-22-09 10:55 PM
    Ugh. Hard advice to give Bs! But there comes a time when you have to do what you feel you need to regardless of what your parents want. They want the best for you. But you must do what you think is best for you. You are old enough to do that now.

You have to fail or succeed on your own terms at times. You will know soon enough what you want to do. Not everyone wants to be a white collar career person.

If I could just win the friggin lottery, I wouldn't have this problem
    08-22-09 10:56 PM

I'm like TJ...you don't scare me!
    Last time you were all like don't hurt me! Denial is not just a river in Egypt! LMAO!

08-22-09 10:57 PM
    Yes it does! And she can multitask with that schnoz...if you know what I mean
    LMFAO! You are soooo nasty minded. Ick. LOL!

08-22-09 11:03 PM
    If I could just win the friggin lottery, I wouldn't have this problem
    I know right? Me too! LOL!

08-22-09 11:05 PM
    Hello my beautiful ladies! That excludes you BS, since you're obviously an ugly chick! lol

08-22-09 11:15 PM
    Hello my beautiful ladies! That excludes you BS, since you're obviously an ugly chick! lol

Well, hello JJ! lol
    08-22-09 11:17 PM
    Well, hello JJ! lol
    Hi CJ! Let me take that rose from ya!

08-22-09 11:21 PM

Hello Hello spicy hot Skullapeno! Fancy seeing you here! How are you tonight?

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-22-09 at 11:25 PM.
    08-22-09 11:23 PM

I will end your life...
    08-22-09 11:24 PM
    Ok, Raven...Skully in the roost! Here's the plan... We attack him...hold him down and cover him with Fun, yes?
    08-22-09 11:24 PM
    Hello Hello spicy hot Skullapeno! Fancy seeing you here! How are you tonight?

Hiya Ranga! I'm great! Hot some beers in me, feeling good!

08-22-09 11:27 PM
13,138 ... 360361362363364 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD