LMAO. Sweet!

I'm ready for the weekend but it's suppose to rain here all weekend.

LMAO! I love watching the lightening. There is something about it that makes it mesmerizing to sit and watch. I'm doing ok, just waiting to get tired enough to go to sleep.
    We have awesome lightning here in Fla! Well, tornados and hurricanes too! lol
    But I do love the lightning....inside, of course...lol...especially at night.
    08-22-09 01:40 AM
    I beg your forgiveness! What can I do to make things right, TJ?
    Hmmm.

Ok, I'll just forgive you this one time!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 01:40 AM
    You all suck!
    Yes but its YOUR job.
    08-22-09 01:41 AM
    You all suck!
    08-22-09 01:41 AM
    Yes but its YOUR job.
    lmaoooooooooo. Hi crs....Good one!
    08-22-09 01:42 AM
    LMAO! I love watching the lightening. There is something about it that makes it mesmerizing to sit and watch. I'm doing ok, just waiting to get tired enough to go to sleep.
    I like the lightening too! The thunder scares the dog. LOL! But the whole thing is relaxing I think. You sound like me for the world! Every night I wait, and wait, and wait to get tired. Then I may sleep for a few hours or just 1 or 2. Sucks for sure. You take anything to help you sleep?

08-22-09 01:43 AM
    lmaoooooooooo. Hi crs....Good one!
    Hi! Thanks lol he asked for that one.
    08-22-09 01:44 AM
    You all suck!
    You do what?? Hey there BS! How are you tonight?

08-22-09 01:45 AM
    Hmmm.

Thank you! TJ, Thank You! I get a second chance! I shall not mess up again!
    08-22-09 01:45 AM
    Hmmm.

I would not have done that Twisted! She never learns. She will just pi*s you off again in about 30 seconds. LOL! I am teasing. Kind of!

08-22-09 01:47 AM
    I'm doing good Almost time for bed, so I thought I'd come in and leave my comment
    08-22-09 01:48 AM
    I'm doing good Almost time for bed, so I thought I'd come in and leave my comment

Mommy's not letting stay up and play with the big kids tonight?

08-22-09 01:50 AM
    Lol. I've seen some of the storms in Florida. Was there once when I was younger and it rained most of my visit. I just wish I had a big enough window to sit under and watch them comfortably.

I like the lightening too! The thunder scares the dog. LOL! But the whole thing is relaxing I think. You sound like me for the world! Every night I wait, and wait, and wait to get tired. Then I may sleep for a few hours or just 1 or 2. Sucks for sure. You take anything to help you sleep?

It is! I used to love it when I was younger and we took trips upstate to my uncle's farm. I loved sitting out on the porch and watching storms off in the distance. Lol. That's me just about every night. I've tried a few different things but none of it ever helped.
    08-22-09 01:51 AM
    I would not have done that Twisted! She never learns. She will just pi*s you off again in about 30 seconds. LOL! I am teasing. Kind of!

Ha, she didn't **** me off yet. Just like toying with people. Lol

08-22-09 01:52 AM
    That's because God is trying to get you because you don't listen. Just sayin' LOL!

08-22-09 01:54 AM
    Glad to hear you are good! So why come crap in my thread at the end of the night? LMAO!

08-22-09 01:56 AM
    LMAO! Seriously. When there is a Twisted foot broke off in your arse don't come bending over to show me! Ok! I do want to see, but with no whining.

I am off, I know it. But it's fun! And..........What's wrong with feet? lmao
    08-22-09 01:57 AM

Bwahahahahaha! That was some funny ****e there, I don't care who you are!

08-22-09 01:58 AM

I work tomorrow stupid! Lol

Glad to hear you are good! So why come crap in my thread at the end of the night? LMAO!

You've got a problem? Take it up with a mod Cuz now I'm going to bed. I'll catch you ******* later Have a good night
    08-22-09 01:58 AM
    It is! I used to love it when I was younger and we took trips upstate to my uncle's farm. I loved sitting out on the porch and watching storms off in the distance. Lol. That's me just about every night. I've tried a few different things but none of it ever helped.
    Yeah here I have a covered porch and you can see off in the distance the storms coming off the mountains! It is breathtaking!

Not a lot helps me either. Prescription or non. I have tried a ton of things. Not sleeping when I am exhausted can pi*s me off almost like nothing else can. Ugh! I know your pain! LOL!

08-22-09 02:01 AM
    Oh, Good...the night is not complete without your nasty a$$ coming in and smelling up the thread.

LOL...Just kidding Brad...always good to see you. Kind of.
    08-22-09 02:03 AM
    I work tomorrow stupid! Lol

You've got a problem? Take it up with a mod Cuz now I'm going to bed. I'll catch you ******* later Have a good night
    Yeah, like you are significant enough to call a mod on. Pffft! I'll call AG next time there is a gnat in my house! Overkill one would think. But that's only if one actually thought!

08-22-09 02:04 AM
    That's because God is trying to get you because you don't listen. Just sayin' LOL!

lmao Biotch!
    08-22-09 02:06 AM
    I am off, I know it. But it's fun! And..........What's wrong with feet? lmao
    What is not wrong with feet? Gaaahhhh! You and your nasty a** is killing me. Really! Keep your Dr. Scholl's freaky deakyness to yourself. As in a secret. Ok? K! Thanks! Bwahahaha!

08-22-09 02:07 AM
    Ha, she didn't **** me off yet. Just like toying with people. Lol

That's why we enjoy your visits. You fit in perfectly!
    08-22-09 02:08 AM
13,138 ... 352353354355356 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD