Haha whatever u say.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL! How are you this morning Shi? Are you going to have a guest this weekend?

08-21-09 08:07 AM
    Good morning Raven. Happy Friday! I hope that today is wonderful for you.

And if it's not, I wish you the will to change it for the better.
    08-21-09 08:08 AM
    LOL! How are you this morning Shi? Are you going to have a guest this weekend?

no I'm not.

08-21-09 08:10 AM
    Good morning Raven. Happy Friday! I hope that today is wonderful for you.

And if it's not, I wish you the will to change it for the better.
    A very happy Friday to you as well Jef with one F! Thanks for the well wishes! How are you doing today?

08-21-09 08:14 AM
    no I'm not.

Crap. That sucks for sure! Are you not doing well today since you will not say? You know where to find me if not.

08-21-09 08:17 AM
    Crap. That sucks for sure! Are you not doing well today since you will not say? You know where to find me if not.

Yeah it does.

08-21-09 08:19 AM
    That's alright Skullapeno if you look back we talked about you anyway! LOL! All good I promise! How are you today? Well rested?

Hi Ranga! Yeah I read it all and blushed most of the time. I'm good, just waiting for my lunch break to come, I need some food in me!

How are you today? How did it go last night with your mother?

08-21-09 08:26 AM
    I'm better now Raven, but it was a rough morning. Could hardly keep my eyes open at work. But I'm doing better now. And I took a late lunch, so after lunch, there will be less time than normal to sit on my a$$ and do nothing.
    08-21-09 08:27 AM
    Hi Ranga! Yeah I read it all and blushed most of the time. I'm good, just waiting for my lunch break to come, I need some food in me!

How are you today? How did it go last night with your mother?

No blushing allowed!

I am glad you are good and rested. I am doing good, thanks. It went alright last night. I got some more information on what was going on and what was going to happen. I actually held it together for her. So that was really awesome. I didn't think I could and that would have made it harder on her.

They moved the surgery date, so all of us will have to worry and stress for a while longer. I talked to Cj directly afterwards so that helped too!

Thanks for asking Skullapeno . I know you are aware of what that means to me. Thanks for caring enough to remember.

BTW, did you ever find out if your vacation was approved or not? I know you were looking forward to it!

08-21-09 09:37 AM
    I'm better now Raven, but it was a rough morning. Could hardly keep my eyes open at work. But I'm doing better now. And I took a late lunch, so after lunch, there will be less time than normal to sit on my a$$ and do nothing.
    I am sorry you had a rough morning Jef with one F. But glad you are doing better now! Hopefully they won't work you too hard and you can go home with a little energy anyway! LOL!

08-21-09 09:40 AM
    Goodmorning Raven and whomever else is here....

Oh wait, to early for me to be here.....*sneaks out*
    08-21-09 09:50 AM
    Goodmorning Raven and whomever else is here....

Oh wait, to early for me to be here.....*sneaks out*
    Good morning Twisted! Never to early for the Roost! That would be sad indeed! LOL! How are you this morning?

08-21-09 09:53 AM
    No blushing allowed!

I am glad you are good and rested. I am doing good, thanks. It went alright last night. I got some more information on what was going on and what was going to happen. I actually held it together for her. So that was really awesome. I didn't think I could and that would have made it harder on her.

They moved the surgery date, so all of us will have to worry and stress for a while longer. I talked to Cj directly afterwards so that helped too!

Thanks for asking Skullapeno . I know you are aware of what that means to me. Thanks for caring enough to remember.

BTW, did you ever find out if your vacation was approved or not? I know you were looking forward to it!

Well, hopefully the waiting will be worth it! It sucks going through that but with prayer, all should turn out well for your mother!

And no, I have not heard anything yet on my vacay. If I don't hear by the end of today, I should know next week.

08-21-09 10:01 AM
    Good morning Twisted! Never to early for the Roost! That would be sad indeed! LOL! How are you this morning?

I never said to early, I said to early for me And I'm doing great, thanks for asking. how about yourself? Well I hope.
    08-21-09 10:04 AM
    Well, hopefully the waiting will be worth it! It sucks going through that but with prayer, all should turn out well for your mother!

And no, I have not heard anything yet on my vacay. If I don't hear by the end of today, I should know next week.

It does indeed suck. Since she is not only my mom but my best friend. But you are right. With prayer we will muddle through one way or the other.

Maybe you will get lucky and hear some good news today! You deserve a vacation with all the hours you put in and helping everyone else! I will definately keep my fingers crossed for you!

08-21-09 10:13 AM
    I never said to early, I said to early for me And I'm doing great, thanks for asking. how about yourself? Well I hope.
    LOL! Yeah maybe for you! I usually don't see you in here until the wee hours of the mroning! I am doing good too, thanks for asking! Trying to get my game face on for Cj tonight! LOL! You better get some before you have to go in to work tonight or we will have to prop open your eyelids with toothpicks! LMAO

08-21-09 10:16 AM
    I am sorry you had a rough morning Jef with one F. But glad you are doing better now! Hopefully they won't work you too hard and you can go home with a little energy anyway! LOL!
    Nope, just lack of sleep catching up with me... I'll be fine, and will be up all night gaming with the guys...
    08-21-09 10:17 AM
    LOL! Yeah maybe for you! I usually don't see you in here until the wee hours of the mroning! I am doing good too, thanks for asking! Trying to get my game face on for Cj tonight! LOL! You better get some before you have to go in to work tonight or we will have to prop open your eyelids with toothpicks! LMAO

There will be no toothpicks in these eyes. I've already had my zzz's for today. This is my night off. I'll be up late as I always am, but not "not working" at work
    08-21-09 10:23 AM
    Nope, just lack of sleep catching up with me... I'll be fine, and will be up all night gaming with the guys...
    Lack of sleep will definately catch up with you! I can attest to that. LOL! What kind of gaming do you do?

08-21-09 10:27 AM
    Computer gaming. Forged Alliance. Between two and 6 of us online, chatting, insulting, and having a good old time. I have met everyone that I game with, and we get together for a garage LAN party 4 times a year...
    08-21-09 10:40 AM
    There will be no toothpicks in these eyes. I've already had my zzz's for today. This is my night off. I'll be up late as I always am, but not "not working" at work
    You must not need much sleep! I will put the toothpicks away then. Any plans for your night off? Hurting people or stealing cars maybe? LOL!

08-21-09 02:58 PM
    Computer gaming. Forged Alliance. Between two and 6 of us online, chatting, insulting, and having a good old time. I have met everyone that I game with, and we get together for a garage LAN party 4 times a year...
    That is super awesome Jef with one F. Nothing wrong with good clean fun! I love to play games but I have never gotten into the computer gaming much. Just the game systems. I can be an addict on those for sure! LOL!

The parties are great! I bet it is neat to get all of you together for a huge gaming party! That has fun written all over it!

08-21-09 03:08 PM
    Good Evening Roosters! How is everyone tonight?
    08-21-09 05:16 PM
    Trying to get my game face on for Cj tonight!

I'm sooooooooooooo scared!
    08-21-09 05:17 PM
    Oh Cj.... Thank you for my smileys!!

08-21-09 05:18 PM
13,138 ... 345346347348349 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD