Frankie says Relax! LOL! Hello Twisted! How goes it? You NOT working tonight!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It goes good. And if i'm at work and on here, I'm not working. My job isn't a desk job. How are you tonight Raven?

And Hello CJ, I'm awesome as always. Just enjoying my last day of work before my weekend.
    08-20-09 11:21 PM
    I have looked over there a time or two and I agree with you. It is a lot less help there. You will be an asset for sure! I actually have one of your themes on my curve right now that I love! So you are doing an awesome thing by creating more for any berry! Are you going to do anymore for the curves in the future or no?

I'm hoping I can help out there. I need to get to know the phone a little better first.

Aw. Thanks. I will be making more for the Curve in the future. I have one I was working on and got frustrated with when it wouldn't do what I wanted so I took a break from it. Once this one for the Flip is done I'll be going back to it.

08-20-09 11:23 PM
    It goes good. And if i'm at work and on here, I'm not working. My job isn't a desk job. How are you tonight Raven?

And Hello CJ, I'm awesome as always. Just enjoying my last day of work before my weekend.
    I am good Twisted thanks for asking. If it was a desk job you should be here more! Why so mysterious? LOL! You a drug lord or slum lord or.. I am teasing! Staying out of trouble?

08-20-09 11:26 PM
    Hey Kasi!

Do you know much about the BBM 5.0? My battery is being sucked dry. I was wondering if it could be the culprit.
    I know a little about it but not a lot. It may be, unless you recently downloaded anything else as well. Did the battery drain start after downloading BBM 5.0?

It's alright, everyone can relax now. I'm here.
    Hey TJ. How goes it?

08-20-09 11:27 PM
    I am good Twisted thanks for asking. If it was a desk job you should be here more! Why so mysterious? LOL! You a drug lord or slum lord or.. I am teasing! Staying out of trouble?

Mysterious? Not trying to be, just saying its not a desk job. I work maintenance. Fixing forklifts, conveyors, and everything and anything else that breaks in this place. I work alone, nobody in my department on my shift but me, so I just spread my workload out throughtout the night. As long as its all done when I go, my boss is happy.

Trouble...Hmm, I'm thinking yes. I haven't done anything to get me into any trouble lately that I recall. But that never lasts long...
    08-20-09 11:31 PM
    I know a little about it but not a lot. It may be, unless you recently downloaded anything else as well. Did the battery drain start after downloading BBM 5.0?

Hey TJ. How goes it?

Hello Kasi, it goes good Thanks. How about for you, you doing well I hope?
    08-20-09 11:33 PM
    So my rum has totally not gotten here yet. Makes me a totally sad sober panda.
    08-20-09 11:35 PM
    I'm hoping I can help out there. I need to get to know the phone a little better first.

Aw. Thanks. I will be making more for the Curve in the future. I have one I was working on and got frustrated with when it wouldn't do what I wanted so I took a break from it. Once this one for the Flip is done I'll be going back to it.

You are welcome! You deserve it! I use your red blank theme and love it! First blank theme I had and ever since the only theme I use. Seriously. I will be happy to see more and I know other's will too!

You will learn it quickly I've no doubt! You are pretty smart. Then everyone will start bugging the ****e out of you for answers! LOL!

08-20-09 11:35 PM
    Yeah, I got about 1/4way there and next thing I know the bottle was empty and I could hardly walk straight (so glad I was walking not driving). So, I returned home to get another bottle. But then it was meet the teacher night tonight for my kids school thing, and being the good parent that I am, I went. Even signed up for PTA. Don't worry though, I have a brand new bottle with your name all over it
    08-20-09 11:37 PM
    Yeah, I got about 1/4way there and next thing I know the bottle was empty and I could hardly walk straight (so glad I was walking not driving). So, I returned home to get another bottle. But then it was meet the teacher night tonight for my kids school thing, and being the good parent that I am, I went. Even signed up for PTA. Don't worry though, I have a brand new bottle with your name all over it
    I swear you take forever!!
    08-20-09 11:39 PM
    Alright Shilah, here's to your hearts' content.

Don't get too wild and crazy, now!

08-20-09 11:40 PM
    I swear you take forever!!
    Yeah, I'm easily distracted. lol

How ya doing tonight?
    08-20-09 11:40 PM
    That's it! Jeeves has a grade A Raven Arse beating coming to him now! I mean it! He will ****e himself for atleast 2 months. He will have to stand up flying for 6 months. You can't count on anyone but yourself to do a decent job! I will bring it over myself!

How are you tonight Shi? Well I hope!

08-20-09 11:42 PM

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    thanks lol
    08-20-09 11:44 PM

Nope, didn't download anything else. It started draining after I installed 5.0

Thanks Kasi!
    08-20-09 11:45 PM
    Yeah, I'm easily distracted. lol

How ya doing tonight?
    I see that. Im ok how are you.
    That's it! Jeeves has a grade A Raven Arse beating coming to him now! I mean it! He will ****e himself for atleast 2 months. He will have to stand up flying for 6 months. You can't count on anyone but yourself to do a decent job! I will bring it over myself!

How are you tonight Shi? Well I hope!

HAHAHA OMFG HAHAHA!!!
    Im ok you?
    08-20-09 11:45 PM
    Mysterious? Not trying to be, just saying its not a desk job. I work maintenance. Fixing forklifts, conveyors, and everything and anything else that breaks in this place. I work alone, nobody in my department on my shift but me, so I just spread my workload out throughtout the night. As long as its all done when I go, my boss is happy.

Trouble...Hmm, I'm thinking yes. I haven't done anything to get me into any trouble lately that I recall. But that never lasts long...

Does it ever last long for anyone? LOL! I swear it stalks me in disguise at times! LMAO!

Maintenance is a pretty good job. If nothing breaks you are pretty good to go!

08-20-09 11:51 PM

Does it ever last long for anyone? LOL! I swear it stalks me in disguise at times! LMAO!

Maintenance is a pretty good job. If nothing breaks you are pretty good to go!

08-20-09 11:52 PM
    I am super excited!!! The Cellsea site isnt blocked on my computer!!! yayy!!! It has full songs on there so Im gonna bust thro this paper work so I can do something productive for me hahah! You know where to find me, I'll check in here after a while.
    08-20-09 11:55 PM
    Hello Kasi, it goes good Thanks. How about for you, you doing well I hope?
    I'm doing ok. Just finishing up on some of the work I was doing around the house today and then going to try to get some sleep.

You are welcome! You deserve it! I use your red blank theme and love it! First blank theme I had and ever since the only theme I use. Seriously. I will be happy to see more and I know other's will too!

You will learn it quickly I've no doubt! You are pretty smart. Then everyone will start bugging the ****e out of you for answers! LOL!

That's the theme I use the most on my Curve. I hated having all of that clutter on my homescreen and couldn't find a theme where I liked every feature, which is how that theme came about. I'm glad you like it. I'm hoping to make one similar to that but with a hidden dock sometime soon.

I'm sure I will. I've always been a fast learner.

08-20-09 11:58 PM

Hiya BK! How are you tonight other than delivering post prohibition era beverages? LOL!

08-20-09 11:59 PM
    I see that. Im ok how are you.

HAHAHA OMFG HAHAHA!!!
    Im ok you?
    LMAO! Jeeves certainly won't be laughing! Next time I will hold his wife and first born son hostage until he can get his damned act together.

I am glad you are good Shi! I am doing good as well, thanks!

08-21-09 12:03 AM
    I am super excited!!! The Cellsea site isnt blocked on my computer!!! yayy!!! It has full songs on there so Im gonna bust thro this paper work so I can do something productive for me hahah! You know where to find me, I'll check in here after a while.
    That's the spirit Shi! Gotta get something done while you are there! LOL!

08-21-09 12:08 AM
    I'm doing ok. Just finishing up on some of the work I was doing around the house today and then going to try to get some sleep.

That's the theme I use the most on my Curve. I hated having all of that clutter on my homescreen and couldn't find a theme where I liked every feature, which is how that theme came about. I'm glad you like it. I'm hoping to make one similar to that but with a hidden dock sometime soon.

I'm sure I will. I've always been a fast learner.

That is awesome! If you want it done right, you have to do it yourself! LMAO! I will look forward to your next one for sure! I love hidden docks as well!

08-21-09 12:11 AM
    Goodnight everyone! Thanks Kasi, Shi, and Twisted for coming over to join in! I will see you all in a bit yet again! LOL!

08-21-09 12:26 AM
13,138 ... 343344345346347 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD