road trip to canada!
    Comer on up You can stay with Corupt Open invitation right here.

I'm right here, $hit-for-brains!
    Oh okay You weren't replying... Just wanted to make sure you weren't in the corner crying or anything
    08-20-09 12:36 AM
    I hope it passes for you. I will be sure to tell her about it. She doesn't use her curve as much as I use mine. So not having qwerty would not affect her like it would someone who typed on it a lot. LOL!

I tried texting on a friend's phone the other day with suretype and it just stumped me almost. LOL! It is hard to get used to it after you have gotten used to the full keyboard. I am not sure I could ever change it.

And I have heard a lot about 4.6! What are the differences? If they leave the old curves out like that they will have a lot of pi*sed off people!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It will eventually. I'm just trying to stay positive about everything right now.

Yeah, I know! I used the 8100 originally so I can use the SureType; I just need to get used to it again.

Everything loads much faster; I don't get the hourglass as much as I do on my Curve. The overall look is different (Precision theme instead of Dimension). It has separate default folders for games, applications, instant messaging, downloads, and settings. Music now has it's own icon for the media player. It includes "bedside mode" (which I haven't tried out yet) and has a few other settings under options that I haven't messed with yet. It has the option to have a full screen clock. There's a lot of new stuff on it I haven't messed with yet though.
    08-20-09 12:39 AM
    Lol, not to worry Corupt and Cyber share my hobby
    I am liking your friend's more and more BS! LOL!

Comer on up You can stay with Corupt Open invitation right here.

Oh okay You weren't replying... Just wanted to make sure you weren't in the corner crying or anything
    No...dumb-a$$...I was away from pc!

Why would I be crying? I'm confused.
    sweet time to party haha

Just wanted to make sure you weren't in the corner crying or anything
    This is something only you do.
    08-20-09 12:40 AM
    road trip to canada!
    Oh no! Chadders has caught the fever from BS! It's ok Chadders ignore the light! LOL!

08-20-09 12:42 AM
    Raven! Where the heck are you? Are you bbming with TJ or something?
    08-20-09 12:42 AM
    Sorry, then to ravens to party!

08-20-09 12:43 AM

Jealous?
    08-20-09 12:44 AM
    Don't forget cutting himself while he's there. Always staining up the carpet and stuff! LOL!

08-20-09 12:44 AM
    I am liking your friend's more and more BS! LOL!

Nothing wrong with a little mischief

No...dumb-a$$...I was away from pc!

Why would I be crying? I'm confused.
    Everybody making fun of you? Way to keep up....

Your un-invited to my super, awesome, Canadian, anti-Rogers weekend at Corupts house
    08-20-09 12:47 AM
    Don't forget cutting himself while he's there. Always staining up the carpet and stuff! LOL!

I hate you guys so much, I actually hurt myself... Lol
    08-20-09 12:50 AM
    Jealous?
    Jealous? No way! I would never, ever in a million years be jealous of my best friend that I love dearly. I would be very happy for her!
    08-20-09 12:50 AM

Everybody making fun of you? Way to keep up....

I can dish it out and I can take it! But...I do believe you cared! YOU LOVE ME!!!!
    08-20-09 12:52 AM
    Jealous? No way! I would never, ever in a million years be jealous of my best friend that I love dearly. I would be very happy for her!
    Oh she's jelous...
    08-20-09 12:53 AM
    It takes a big and better person to be that happy for someone else. It is hard for many to do that!

08-20-09 12:53 AM
    I can dish it out and I can take it! But...I do believe you cared! YOU LOVE ME!!!!
    You Americans have some pretty insane drugs... Everyone here seems to think I enjoy talking to them I don't understand it
    08-20-09 12:54 AM
    You Americans have some pretty insane drugs... Everyone here seems to think I enjoy talking to them I don't understand it
    LOL.... I love you too, Brad! It was fun having you around tonight!
    08-20-09 12:56 AM
    It will eventually. I'm just trying to stay positive about everything right now.

Yeah, I know! I used the 8100 originally so I can use the SureType; I just need to get used to it again.

Everything loads much faster; I don't get the hourglass as much as I do on my Curve. The overall look is different (Precision theme instead of Dimension). It has separate default folders for games, applications, instant messaging, downloads, and settings. Music now has it's own icon for the media player. It includes "bedside mode" (which I haven't tried out yet) and has a few other settings under options that I haven't messed with yet. It has the option to have a full screen clock. There's a lot of new stuff on it I haven't messed with yet though.
    Positive is good but so hard to be at times. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. The waters here are pretty rough too. It has to get better at some point.

That OS sounds super awesome! I will keep my fingers crossed they release it for the curves. It would be the right thing to do. I suppose there is nothing to do than wait and see. Thanks for filling me in!

08-20-09 12:57 AM
    No drugs needed, we are just naturally pretty insane. And you do enjoy talking to us.
    08-20-09 12:59 AM
    LOL.... I love you too, Brad! It was fun having you around tonight!
    Lol, well I had fun too

No drugs needed, we are just naturally pretty insane. And you do enjoy talking to us.
    Okay there, Mr.texan
    08-20-09 01:01 AM
    Yeah! I am bbming him and my other 100 closest friends! Be for real! LOL! I have had no pin requests. I had to go up my meds you are making me nutty!

08-20-09 01:01 AM
    Yeah! I am bbming him and my other 100 closest friends! Be for real! LOL! I have had no pin requests. I had to go up my meds you are making me nutty!

Like you'd have time...the way you ping and bbm me 24/7
    08-20-09 01:03 AM
    I need to pay more attention. Definitely missed most of this conversation.

Positive is good but so hard to be at times. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. The waters here are pretty rough too. It has to get better at some point.

That OS sounds super awesome! I will keep my fingers crossed they release it for the curves. It would be the right thing to do. I suppose there is nothing to do than wait and see. Thanks for filling me in!

Yeah, I know. I'm doing my best to though. Thanks.

It is awesome! If they aren't going to give us 5.0 for the Curve they should at least give us that.
    08-20-09 01:03 AM
13,138 ... 335336337338339 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD