im doing better now that my phone is working, how about you guys, im just counting down, 7 hours left til vacation starts
    08-19-09 11:14 PM
    Yeah, he's always pouting about something on here. lol.

I'm awesome and how about yourself?

Just pointing out the obvious. How's it going loser?

And I can't leave out Raven, how are you tonight?
    I'm just dandy, thank you! Just enjoying the motley crew in here. lol
    08-19-09 11:15 PM
    I don't gotta put up with this... I'm going to TBL where I'm loved... Bunch of meanies
    Ok. We will be nice for a few minutes! You know we love you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 11:15 PM
    im doing better now that my phone is working, how about you guys, im just counting down, 7 hours left til vacation starts
    WOW! That's great Chad! I would be excited too! I hope you enjoy your time off!
    08-19-09 11:16 PM
    Pfft... We call and complain all the time and nothing gets done. My parents are such a bunch of suckers....
    Shhhht! That sucks for sure! Nothing like paying for something and not getting it. You all can't get another internet carrier?

08-19-09 11:17 PM
    And I can't leave out Raven, how are you tonight?
    I am doing well Twisted, thanks for asking. You working tonight?

08-19-09 11:19 PM
    Good for you Chadders! It will be a super long 7 hours for sure! Ugh! Wait... Didn't you just take a vacation? LOL! Any special plans?

08-19-09 11:22 PM
    Shhhht! That sucks for sure! Nothing like paying for something and not getting it. You all can't get another internet carrier?

Not really. Telus offers USB drive that hooks you up to a highspeed wireless signal, but they only give you so much usage every month, and for only one computer. I've always hated Rogers. I had their cell for three years. It sucked. We have their crappy cable and sad excuse for internet. The only thing in the house that works is the home phone and my cellphone The home phones with Bell and my cell is with Telus Go figure...
    I am doing well Twisted, thanks for asking. You working tonight?

Well, don't know that you can really call it working but yeah, I'm at work.
    Hey everyone!

How goes it tonight?
    08-19-09 11:24 PM
    Not really. Telus offers USB drive that hooks you up to a highspeed wireless signal, but they only give you so much usage every month, and for only one computer. I've always hated Rogers. I had their cell for three years. It sucked. We have their crappy cable and sad excuse for internet. The only thing in the house that works is the home phone and my cellphone The home phones with Bell and my cell is with Telus Go figure...
    08-19-09 11:26 PM
    Hey everyone!

How goes it tonight?
    Hello there Kasi! Long time no see! How are you doing? Better? And I saw last week you were expecting a flip! How do you like that? My mom was thinging of going with the flip on her next upgrade!

08-19-09 11:27 PM
    Hey everyone!

How goes it tonight?
    Hi Kasi! going well here! How are you?
    08-19-09 11:28 PM
    Well that actually pretty much covered it... but if you liked that I could just tell the story again

08-19-09 11:30 PM
    Well that really sucks bad. Looks like your parents would pick a better company if they had the option. You should not have to pay for something that goes out that often. Maybe you should roll up in there like gangbusters and make them fix it! LOL!

08-19-09 11:30 PM
    Well, don't know that you can really call it working but yeah, I'm at work.
    What exactly would you call it Twisted? LOL! You are at work not working. Why could I never get that lucky with any of my jobs? LMAO!

08-19-09 11:33 PM
    lol yea i just took vacation in the 2nd week of july, and im gonna take another vacation in october
    08-19-09 11:34 PM
    Well that actually pretty much covered it... but if you liked that I could just tell the story again

Brad...I'm actually very happy you come visit. You make me laugh. Now don't get all teared up....but we love ya!
    08-19-09 11:34 PM

Bwahahaha! That was a good one BS! LMMFAO! Inspiration strikes everyone on occassion.

08-19-09 11:35 PM
    What exactly would you call it Twisted? LOL! You are at work not working. Why could I never get that lucky with any of my jobs? LMAO!

I'd like it documented that I refrained from a really good insult, Raven. Instead I shall have my giraffe friend give you a kiss.

lol
    08-19-09 11:36 PM
    lol yea i just took vacation in the 2nd week of july, and im gonna take another vacation in october
    I know on your last vacation you were going to consume large amounts of alcohol and go shirtless. LOL! What is planned for this vacation? Full nudity? Consuming large amounts of coffee?

08-19-09 11:37 PM
    Well that really sucks bad. Looks like your parents would pick a better company if they had the option. You should not have to pay for something that goes out that often. Maybe you should roll up in there like gangbusters and make them fix it! LOL!

If I thought shooting a few Rogers employees would result in them fixing all our problems... Believe me, Rogers would be a scary place to work

Brad...I'm actually very happy you come visit. You make me laugh. Now don't get all teared up....but we love ya!
    I don't care what Kanga says about you, Carol. You're alright

Bwahahaha! That was a good one BS! LMMFAO! Inspiration strikes everyone on occassion.

I am pretty amazing
    08-19-09 11:39 PM

I'm not sure what to call it. I'll have to think about that for a bit and get back to you
    08-19-09 11:40 PM
    I'd like it documented that I refrained from a really good insult, Raven. Instead I shall have my giraffe friend give you a kiss.

lol
    I am stealing him! LOL! You love me you freakish witch!

08-19-09 11:40 PM
    I don't care what Kanga says about you, Carol. You're alright

It was actually BS saying those things about you and now he's just trying to place blame elsewhere.
    08-19-09 11:41 PM
13,138 ... 333334335336337 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD