Lol, I think you're in need of another nap Shi
    that would be nice
    later.
    08-19-09 02:02 AM
    Hey FYI to everyone, Shilah seems to need some help today. She's in a foul mood, and she mentioned doing some pretty permanent stuff today... I'm very concerned, but I've been talking with her for over an hour and haven't made much progress. Anyone who has some time today, if you can reach out to her, it may just make a big difference in her life.
    08-19-09 04:41 AM
    Hey FYI to everyone, Shilah seems to need some help today. She's in a foul mood, and she mentioned doing some pretty permanent stuff today... I'm very concerned, but I've been talking with her for over an hour and haven't made much progress. Anyone who has some time today, if you can reach out to her, it may just make a big difference in her life.
    It doesnt matter.
    08-19-09 04:47 AM
    You do matter.
    08-19-09 04:49 AM
    You do matter.
    No. It doesnt matter.
    08-19-09 04:50 AM
    Pouchtropolis Song of the Day listeners, the music has moved to a new location for every CBers enjoyment:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...93#post3376893

Same bad taste, new habitat.
    08-19-09 04:54 AM
    Narg...............

I'm so confused...
    08-19-09 06:01 AM
    fight nice kids...haha
    Hiya Chad!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-09 06:26 AM
    Rooster's!!! How goes it all with everyone today?

08-19-09 06:53 AM
    Lol, I'll be hittin the hay in about 30 minutes, when Mythbusters starts. Going to make it tonight Sleep well guys
    Wow BS! That was actually nice! Now I'm scared!

08-19-09 07:03 AM
    It's an interesting morning, Raven... How's things on your end?
    08-19-09 07:18 AM
    It's an interesting morning, Raven... How's things on your end?
    Fine as wine, having myself a good time! First day of school! Had to curse and abuse the bus garage! LMAO! Status Quo! How about yourself?

08-19-09 08:36 AM
    Well, issues today as you heard, but they aren't at home.

But man, I'm wiped out already... I need a nap...
    08-19-09 09:17 AM
    Well, issues today as you heard, but they aren't at home.

But man, I'm wiped out already... I need a nap...
    Me too Jef with one F! I was up super late last night screwing around with some friends. I am headed back to the sweet soft bed in a few! I hope you atleast have an easy day! LOL! I will see you in a while!

08-19-09 09:52 AM
    Giving a shout out to
    P!nkalink I haven't seen you in a few days! I hope you are well!

And I am sliding between the sheets for a bit! I will see you all in a while! LOL!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-19-09 at 10:31 AM.
    08-19-09 10:19 AM
    Giving a shout out to
    P!nkalink I haven't seen you in a few days! I hope you are well!

And I am sliding between the sheets for a bit! I will see you all in a while! LOL!

here I am! LOL I swear we must have radar! I have plans to bbm you later! Sleep tight

I am doing well and hope you are too!

08-19-09 10:49 AM
    here I am! LOL I swear we must have radar! I have plans to bbm you later! Sleep tight

I am doing well and hope you are too!

LOL! Must be! I started to bbm you last night and was scared you were asleep! Must be the
    linkin
    P!nkalinkLMAO! I will bbm you later this evening if you are free! Today was the first day of school and we have homework! LOL!

I am so glad you are well! I am doing. Got some more bad news about my mom, so I am letting that sink in at the moment. I will tell you about it when we talk. TTYS!

08-19-09 03:20 PM
    LOL! Must be! I started to bbm you last night and was scared you were asleep! Must be the
    linkin
    P!nkalinkLMAO! I will bbm you later this evening if you are free! Today was the first day of school and we have homework! LOL!

I am so glad you are well! I am doing. Got some more bad news about my mom, so I am letting that sink in at the moment. I will tell you about it when we talk. TTYS!

homework?! on the first day of school! As you would say..... Sweet jesu!!!! Lmao! That's crazy! I rem'd today was the 1st day of school-i was going to bbm you to see how that went for your daughter and how your mom was doing as well.....I'm sorry you have bad news about your mom
    I'll be around later. I usually go "unavailable" around 830-9ish to just unwind from the day. So if you miss me, I'll bbm you 2moro then around maybe 1030ish. I'll TTYS!

Hello Carol! We keep missing each other! Hope you are well also!

08-19-09 04:20 PM
    homework?! on the first day of school! As you would say..... Sweet jesu!!!! Lmao! That's crazy! I rem'd today was the 1st day of school-i was going to bbm you to see how that went for your daughter and how your mom was doing as well.....I'm sorry you have bad news about your mom
    I'll be around later. I usually go "unavailable" around 830-9ish to just unwind from the day. So if you miss me, I'll bbm you 2moro then around maybe 1030ish. I'll TTYS!

Hello Carol! We keep missing each other! Hope you are well also!

Yeah I'll try and catch you before then if only for a few. Yep homework. LOL! Keep em busy. They stay out of trouble like that. LMAO! Is it smoking hot there again today? It is here!

08-19-09 05:30 PM
    O.M.G. I feel like they put my house on the sun! LOL! Hot, humid, muggy, just gross! And the mosquitoes are just relentless in this kind of weather! I feel like the turkey on Thanksgiving Day!

08-19-09 05:36 PM
    O.M.G. I feel like they put my house on the sun! LOL! Hot, humid, muggy, just gross! And the mosquitoes are just relentless in this kind of weather! I feel like the turkey on Thanksgiving Day!

LOL! I know your pain. It is the same here. Outside it's like trying to breath under water. Geez, for about 2 weeks now. I assume you are the same since we are fairly close. It is faking ridiculous for sure! Over a hundred heat index right many days here. And at that point even the heat pump can't keep up. I haven't heard when it's going to break. Have you?

08-19-09 06:04 PM
    Evening ladies! How we doing tonight?

08-19-09 06:50 PM
    Evening ladies! How we doing tonight?

Hiyaaaaaaaaa JJ! I'm okay...how are you?
    08-19-09 06:52 PM
    Hiyaaaaaaaaa JJ! I'm okay...how are you?
    I'm good CJ! Just being lazy, watching Gran Torino.

08-19-09 06:55 PM

Hiya Shelli! Try hot and humid about 10 months out of the year! My electric bill was $466 bucks this month. WTF is up with that?

I just drove thru a horrible storm...thunder, lightning, flooded streets to get to a mandatory 7pm Parent meeting at my daughter's school. Forgot my umbrella. Got soaked running into the building. Guess what? The meeting is tomorrow night. lol **** me!
    08-19-09 06:56 PM
13,138 ... 328329330331332 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD