Hi Shelli!!!

I found a part that I needed for my side job, was worried about it, local Home Depot has it, so I can go get that completely buttoned up today...

YaY me!!!
    08-18-09 11:54 AM
    hey Jeffers! how's your day?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 11:57 AM
    It's good Shelli! How about you???
    08-18-09 11:59 AM
    Hello Princess Pink! Glad you liked it, enjoy the pool.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

08-18-09 12:07 PM
    I didn't figure it would, since you are my mirror. LOL!

What's going on? Why frustrated and annoyed?

how are you?

08-18-09 12:12 PM
    how are you?

I am doing good! Thanks! Why are you frustrated and annoyed? What's up? You want me to kill someone for you? LOL!

08-18-09 12:20 PM
    I am doing good! Thanks! Why are you frustrated and annoyed? What's up? You want me to kill someone for you? LOL!

Always so friendly
    08-18-09 12:22 PM
    good glad your good.

08-18-09 12:23 PM
    OMG Pop ! I looooove this song! Awesome pick-in fact that whole Moody Blues album is great

Hello Raven & Carol how are you girls today? I'm just stoppin in real quick-i think someone put my house on the sun cause its really bakin here in jersey! WHOO HOO! The kids are in the pool and I'm about to get in myself before I melt! LOL ttyl! Hope everyone is well

Whew! It is baking here too
    P!nkalink! LOL! But you aren't so very far from me. Ugh! Hot as hades! Atleast you have a pool. I have a water hose! LMAO! Other than that how are you?

08-18-09 12:24 PM
    Always so friendly
    I know right? I can't help it that I am so benevolent and magnanimous! LMAO! How goes it with you today BS?

08-18-09 12:26 PM
    I know right? I can't help it that I am so benevolent and magnanimous! LMAO! How goes it with you today BS?

Not too bad Job hunting I just got an application to the Wal-Mart in London yesterday... I figure if I can get an easy job, with full time hours, in an air conditioned building... I should be pretty happy Beats a part-time job, in a 100 degree building, with little to no respect This is what a college education can get you!

Now why aren't you outside doing yard work? Lazy...
    08-18-09 12:36 PM
    It's good Shelli! How about you???
    doing good thanks!
    Hello Princess Pink! Glad you liked it, enjoy the pool.

I will!

08-18-09 12:39 PM
    Not too bad Job hunting I just got an application to the Wal-Mart in London yesterday... I figure if I can get an easy job, with full time hours, in an air conditioned building... I should be pretty happy Beats a part-time job, in a 100 degree building, with little to no respect This is what a college education can get you!

Now why aren't you outside doing yard work? Lazy...
    Yay you! I hope you get it! Wal-Mart isn't so bad. I've been there and done that. LOL! And AC is always a huge plus!

I am headed that way now. Yes BS! I am lazy! LOL! Truthfully though I have asthma and crap. So I was waiting for my inhaler and all to kick in good so I don't go outside and die! LMAO! I know you would party in the streets, but I am not ready to let you have that kind of joy!

08-18-09 12:42 PM
    Whew! It is baking here too
    P!nkalink! LOL! But you aren't so very far from me. Ugh! Hot as hades! Atleast you have a pool. I have a water hose! LMAO! Other than that how are you?

I'm doing good thanks! Ok grab your suit and towel-Watson is on his way now with the private jet to fly you here for pool time and then he will fly you home! LOL

08-18-09 12:42 PM
    Yay you! I hope you get it! Wal-Mart isn't so bad. I've been there and done that. LOL! And AC is always a huge plus!

I am headed that way now. Yes BS! I am lazy! LOL! Truthfully though I have asthma and crap. So I was waiting for my inhaler and all to kick in good so I don't go outside and die! LMAO! I know you would party in the streets, but I am not ready to let you have that kind of joy!

Awwww I think you're the only person who understands my hatred for you guys Lol.
    Anyhow, I'm heading out, everybody have a good day
    08-18-09 12:44 PM
    I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of back pain. Lol Hi Ranga! And everyone else out there in happy land! Be back in a few, gotta get my back tweaked as soon as I get off work.

08-18-09 12:51 PM
    I'm doing good thanks! Ok grab your suit and towel-Watson is on his way now with the private jet to fly you here for pool time and then he will fly you home! LOL

I'm ready now! Send him over! LOL! Screw the yard and screw coming back! Bwahahaha! I am glad you are well! Enjoy your pool today. It should feel damned good. LOL!

08-18-09 12:51 PM
    Awwww I think you're the only person who understands my hatred for you guys Lol.
    Anyhow, I'm heading out, everybody have a good day
    The only way I understand it is because my seething unadulterated hatred for you runs as deep as the Grand Canyon! LOL! See ya later fat arse.

08-18-09 12:56 PM
    I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of back pain. Lol Hi Ranga! And everyone else out there in happy land! Be back in a few, gotta get my back tweaked as soon as I get off work.

Hey there Skullapeno ! I wish you well at your "tweaking". I had no clue that you had back issues too! Seems to be a running theme around here. Ugh! I feel your pain literally. I will see you in a bit!

08-18-09 01:01 PM
    Good luck with that Skully. I hope he does you wonders.

08-18-09 01:02 PM
    Hey there Skullapeno ! I wish you well at your "tweaking". I had no clue that you had back issues too! Seems to be a running theme around here. Ugh! I feel your pain literally. I will see you in a bit!

Thanks for the well wishes Ranga! And yes, I do have back problems from a wreck that broke my back among other bones. But I'm good though, almost back to being 100% with all the surgeries I've had.

08-18-09 03:42 PM
    Good luck with that Skully. I hope he does you wonders.

Thanks dog on steroids! It went well, feel a lot better than I did earlier.

08-18-09 03:44 PM
    Thanks for the well wishes Ranga! And yes, I do have back problems from a wreck that broke my back among other bones. But I'm good though, almost back to being 100% with all the surgeries I've had.

Sweet Jesu Skullapeno !! I had no clue! Sounds like we are lucky to still have you! I am happy to hear you are almost back to 100% though!

08-18-09 04:50 PM
    Thanks dog on steroids! It went well, feel a lot better than I did earlier.
    Great to hear, my burrito bro. I have a clue what you've gone through, and I'm glad you're much better now. Those bone crunchers scare me anymore though, but if it works for you, that's awesome.

08-18-09 06:35 PM
    Dang Cj! I know the son is going back to college tomorrow but c'mon! Really? Bwahahaha! You owe me a post witch!

08-18-09 10:13 PM
13,138 ... 325326327328329 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD