Lap dance? He11 yeah I'll take one!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    But I like the way you think! lol
    08-17-09 09:52 PM
    But I like the way you think! lol
    Lol, of course you do! That's why you've grown to like me!

08-17-09 09:55 PM
    Lol, of course you do! That's why you've grown to like me!

Of course I have!
    08-17-09 10:23 PM
    Raven! You do not have your priorities straight tonight. Skully and I needed someone to harass
    08-17-09 10:44 PM
    Well ladies, I'm bout to get to sleep. You ladies have fun and I'll talk to you tomorrow! goodnight!

08-17-09 11:02 PM
    Raven! You do not have your priorities straight tonight. Skully and I needed someone to harass
    Ugh! My daughter is almost one whole point above my thread! Teasing! School starts Wednesday. I had to go out tonight and lay down the jack for supplies! That I have to still buy tissues and paper for everyone when she is going in the 6th grade now? And I KNOW some people aren't going to send any, so I get to foot the bill. TWICE! Let some of them who can afford it write on the back of a shovel with chalk! It was good enough for old Abe by God!

----------------------

----------------------

Thank you Miss. Escalade! Sure I will buy your kid's paper and tissues to wipe their nastiness on! Please let me do that for you! Thank you Mr. 6,000 dollar sound system guy! Wish I could get a new radio! What? Oh wait! Nooooo! I had to buy all your ****e today. So what if I can only get FM with tinfoil duct taped to the windshield! It is my pleasure! It is tight as hades here! But we manage. Anyway, I can't beat all of their arses. So what am I to do? But seriously.
    ------------------------
    That is what I was doing! Because you know when I got home I had to label, unbox, open, etc. And put it all in the new back pack. LMAO! No rest for the wicked. Sorry. LOL!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-17-09 at 11:39 PM.
    08-17-09 11:19 PM
    Well ladies, I'm bout to get to sleep. You ladies have fun and I'll talk to you tomorrow! goodnight!

Goodnight Skullapeno ! Sleep well! We will see you tomorrow.

08-17-09 11:23 PM
    Goodnight All!

08-17-09 11:50 PM
    Ugh! My daughter is almost one whole point above my thread! Teasing! School starts Wednesday. I had to go out tonight and lay down the jack for supplies! That I have to still buy tissues and paper for everyone when she is going in the 6th grade now? And I KNOW some people aren't going to send any, so I get to foot the bill. TWICE! Let some of them who can afford it write on the back of a shovel with chalk! It was good enough for old Abe by God!

----------------------

----------------------

Thank you Miss. Escalade! Sure I will buy your kid's paper and tissues to wipe their nastiness on! Please let me do that for you! Thank you Mr. 6,000 dollar sound system guy! Wish I could get a new radio! What? Oh wait! Nooooo! I had to buy all your ****e today. So what if I can only get FM with tinfoil duct taped to the windshield! It is my pleasure! It is tight as hades here! But we manage. Anyway, I can't beat all of their arses. So what am I to do? But seriously.
    ------------------------
    That is what I was doing! Because you know when I got home I had to label, unbox, open, etc. And put it all in the new back pack. LMAO! No rest for the wicked. Sorry. LOL!

LMAO! Wow, can I relate! Guess what's on my daughter's list? All which are handed over to the teacher: tissues, paper towels, antibacterial wipes with pop top dispenser (yes, must be pop up..lol), 20 red and black pens, 20 pencils, and, wait...are ya ready? filler paper, a ream of computer paper, dry erase markers and eraser.

So, I've been sending in all this ****e for years. Then this year, as my daughter and I are shopping and I am loading up the cart with that crap she says to me, as she rolls her eyes..."Mommmmmmm, why are you buying all that? Nobody ever brings it in." I said "Whaaaaaaaat?!"

I have always been very supportive and involved with their school. But, the part that pi$$es me off the most....I pay $500 a month tuition to that school. Plus a mandatory 25 hours volunteering. Unless you just want to pay $25 per hour...then you are off the hook.

I'm already paying for that crap.....monthly.
    08-18-09 12:03 AM
    Good Night Raven! It was fun chatting and laughing on BBM!
    08-18-09 12:05 AM
    LMAO! Wow, can I relate! Guess what's on my daughter's list? All which are handed over to the teacher: tissues, paper towels, antibacterial wipes with pop top dispenser (yes, must be pop up..lol), 20 red and black pens, 20 pencils, and, wait...are ya ready? filler paper, a ream of computer paper, dry erase markers and eraser.

So, I've been sending in all this ****e for years. Then this year, as my daughter and I are shopping and I am loading up the cart with that crap she says to me, as she rolls her eyes..."Mommmmmmm, why are you buying all that? Nobody ever brings it in." I said "Whaaaaaaaat?!"

I have always been very supportive and involved with their school. But, the part that pi$$es me off the most....I pay $500 a month tuition to that school. Plus a mandatory 25 hours volunteering. Unless you just want to pay $25 per hour...then you are off the hook.

I'm already paying for that crap.....monthly.
    Dang! Sounds exactly right. Rip off! I stopped buying every single thing they ask for like that just now. This year I bought enough for her to use. What I estimated she would use and sent it. She's like "Mooooom! What if the teachers get mad? And I'm like "and what? I'm grown. What are they going to do?" LMFAO! Seriously.

When a household is making over 25,000 dollars less a year, they are lucky if we have enough money for her to pay attention! LOL! Basic school supplies for her in the 6th grade ran 60.00. They are not going to use 30 ink pens or 5 packs of paper!

I don't mind helping when people need it! I get pis*ed when I KNOW they do not need it, yet contribute the least of all. And it always has to be exactly what they want. The teacher says you need 6 blue folders. I could only find 5 blue ones. I had to get a red one! Then the teachers are like And I'm all like "better get your blue sharpie"! LMFAO! I am sorely disenfranchised by the whole thing.

And you! 500.00 a month plus all that? Girl please. I would have almost had to have the law called! Bwahahaha! That is freaking insane!!!

What kind of volunteering do you have to do? I would go and be annoying as hades so they would pray I didn't ask to come back! LMFAO!

Last edited by RavenMaverick; 08-18-09 at 12:44 AM.
    08-18-09 12:17 AM
    Good Night Raven! It was fun chatting and laughing on BBM!
    Goodnight Cj! It is always an absolute blast for sure! See ya in a bit! LOL!

08-18-09 12:28 AM
    Morning y'all.

CJ, agreed, had a blast, and I could see that you did too!

If anyone else is around, please slap me and put me back to bed.

08-18-09 02:40 AM

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Dang it WAP, quit mucking with my code! Over and over again, my friends. Ok, we really are on the eve of destruction! I will post the WAP seperate, and maybe then. Maybe...
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-18-09 at 04:46 AM.
    08-18-09 04:35 AM
    Excellent song!

And we talked about the Moody Blues last week! And I was right!

Hee hee...
    08-18-09 04:42 AM

It damn well better work this time, or so help me G_d!

Thank you G_d!

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 08-18-09 at 04:51 AM.
    08-18-09 04:48 AM
    Excellent song! Thank you!

And we talked about the Moody Blues last week! And I was right!

Hee hee...
    You'll need to refresh my memory on that one Jef.
    08-18-09 04:53 AM
    You quoted a lyric, and I was like "Moody Blues" and you were like.....
    Well, let me check the archive feature on the new BBM....
    08-18-09 04:57 AM
    I thought it was you.... My archive doesn't support that theory... Do you have any idea what I'm talking about? I am pretty sure it was you because you then made a comment about how I had it all as a bartender...
    08-18-09 05:01 AM
    You quoted a lyric, and I was like "Moody Blues" and you were like.....
    Well, let me check the archive feature on the new BBM....
    Ahhhh! You are correct sir!
    08-18-09 05:01 AM
    OK Good... Thought I was going crazy...

Crazier.
    08-18-09 05:02 AM
    It was Whiter Shade of Pale to be exact.
    OK Good... Thought I was going crazy...

Crazier.
    Oh, you are.
    Ugh. I'm too tired to catch that joke... I thought it was Nights in White Satin.

Another day's useless images spent? Was that the line?

I need sleep. I've been yapping with Shilah for an hour and a minute now, and that'll drain the life out of anyone...

08-18-09 05:06 AM
    Ugh. I'm too tired to catch that joke... I thought it was Nights in White Satin.

Another day's useless images spent? Was that the line?

I need sleep. I've been yapping with Shilah for an hour and a minute now, and that'll drain the life out of anyone...

Thats so mean. I'm crying my heart out.
    I a sad sad panda.
    08-18-09 05:08 AM
13,138 ... 323324325326327 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD