You have some serious issues.... Seek help

Counseling and Therapy at Live Advice
    Funny how fast you had that link available. Bookmarked, eh?
    08-16-09 09:26 PM
    Canada blames them too, just so you know!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah... I'm so hard done to If it isn't my parents out to get me, it's my teachers, or bosses... Nobodies life is more stressful than mine

08-16-09 09:28 PM
    You have some serious issues.... Seek help

Counseling and Therapy at Live Advice

Oh ofcourse How silly of me...
    Oh! I have issues alright! And none that can't be solved without kicking your arse Miss. Karen. Be sure. I can cut you three ways to Sunday and be back home in time for dinner! I'm bonafide!

08-16-09 09:29 PM
    Yeah... I'm so hard done to If it isn't my parents out to get me, it's my teachers, or bosses... Nobodies life is more stressful than mine

And now we have a helpful link for you. And, yes, I googled it! Schizophrenia.com, Indepth Schizophrenia Information and Support
    08-16-09 09:30 PM

Well, I wouldn't say nobody's life! There is a little pygmy out there somewhere who didn't get to feed his fat arse tonight. His may be a little more stressful!

08-16-09 09:32 PM

Or if you're on your computer...

08-16-09 09:32 PM

Oh, and by the way.... lol
    08-16-09 09:39 PM
    Hey Raven! I've just got called in for an emergency case...I will be back later.
    Talk to ya on BBM!
    08-16-09 09:42 PM

Or if you're on your computer...

I thought South Park was your thing?? LOL!

08-16-09 09:42 PM

It is, but I give Family Guy credit where its due...
    08-16-09 09:45 PM

Lol, one of my all time favourite right here. This one and the horseu one, I'll find it
    08-16-09 09:47 PM

Hehehe
    08-16-09 09:48 PM
    Hey Raven! I've just got called in for an emergency case...I will be back later.
    Talk to ya on BBM!
    Ok Cj! I got some crap I have to take care of too! If we don't meet up later we will on the 'morrow!

08-16-09 10:04 PM

Lol, one of my all time favourite right here. This one and the horseu one, I'll find it
    LMFAO! Did someone teach you how to do the "link thing" recently or is it just me?

08-16-09 10:06 PM
    LMFAO! Did someone teach you how to do the "link thing" recently or is it just me?

What do you mean?
    08-16-09 10:08 PM
    What do you mean?
    Nevermind! LOL! Forget it. Too hard to explain as tired as I am. Not important anyway! I thought you were gonna set someone on fire later today?

08-16-09 10:18 PM
    Nevermind! LOL! Forget it. Too hard to explain as tired as I am. Not important anyway! I thought you were gonna set someone on fire later today?

*Sets fire to Kanga* Happy are we?
    08-16-09 10:23 PM
    *Sets fire to Kanga* Happy are we?
    Absolutely! Fire?? Bring it! LOL! Long as I got to see something go up in flames!

Hey Bs? None of my business, just curious. Things any better at home?

08-16-09 10:33 PM
    Absolutely! Fire?? Bring it! LOL! Long as I got to see something go up in flames!

Hey Bs? None of my business, just curious. Things any better at home?

Well we haven't been fighting for the past couple of days. Things aren't really all that bad anyhow, I know people who have it worse. It's just that things would be better for both me and my parents if I moved out. So that's what I want to do.
    08-16-09 10:46 PM
    Well we haven't been fighting for the past couple of days. Things aren't really all that bad anyhow, I know people who have it worse. It's just that things would be better for both me and my parents if I moved out. So that's what I want to do.
    I know that! I didn't mean you were getting beat or anything. LOL! I was just checking! Can't have you starving to death or something. Wouldn't have anyone to pick on then! I am old enough the "mother" side of me comes out on occasion! So you are still making plans then?

08-16-09 10:50 PM
    I know that! I didn't mean you were getting beat or anything. LOL! I was just checking! Can't have you starving to death or something. Wouldn't have anyone to pick on then! I am old enough the "mother" side of me comes out on occasion! So you are still making plans then?

Lol, oh I see You could always start picking on Carol Yeah, I'm still making plans. I've taken off a couple of times for a few hours because of some of the fights. Got in a big one before our vacation to Florida, got a friend to take me to work that day. I didn't even know whether or not I was still going on vacation until the end of the day

I figure if I move out, it'll take a load of stress off, and everyone should beable to stay on friendly terms... It'd be better than me getting kicked out because of the fighting I guess.
    08-16-09 10:57 PM
    Lol, oh I see You could always start picking on Carol Yeah, I'm still making plans. I've taken off a couple of times for a few hours because of some of the fights. Got in a big one before our vacation to Florida, got a friend to take me to work that day. I didn't even know whether or not I was still going on vacation until the end of the day

I figure if I move out, it'll take a load of stress off, and everyone should beable to stay on friendly terms... It'd be better than me getting kicked out because of the fighting I guess.
    The last sentence was pretty mature BS! I am shocked! Better to try and leave when you can than cause lots of hurt feelings and anger. It is the way of the world that parents and teens (I know you are older) fight. That way seperation is easier for both! LOL!

It will happen when it's suppose to! hopefully everyone will survive it! LOL! I guess you can't really look into it unless you have another job with more dependable hours though. So try not to rush it! Nothing worse than having to go back once you are gone.

08-16-09 11:14 PM
    Well. Goodnight BS and any lurkers! Headed to bed early tonight! See ya on the flip side! LOL!

08-16-09 11:17 PM
    The last sentence was pretty mature BS! I am shocked! Better to try and leave when you can than cause lots of hurt feelings and anger. It is the way of the world that parents and teens (I know you are older) fight. That way seperation is easier for both! LOL!

It will happen when it's suppose to! hopefully everyone will survive it! LOL! I guess you can't really look into it unless you have another job with more dependable hours though. So try not to rush it! Nothing worse than having to go back once you are gone.

Lol, thanks I wouldn't beable to go back after I left though Too proud... I'm hoping to quit the job I have now, and have a full time nights job with maybe another 15 - 20 hour a week part time job Might have a friend or two renting aswell, so that would help with some of the costs
    08-16-09 11:20 PM
    Morning all. I posted this in TBL, but I know you don't all venture out...

I had to roll down to UPS on Saturday to get my Jeep speakers, they were attempted Friday but I didn't know they came signature required, and I didn't get home till 9PM. So Cassie and I cruised down in the Jeep. I had to snap a few pix...

Good times...

08-17-09 04:25 AM
13,138 ... 320321322323324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD